Question for Trump supporters, regarding the upcoming campaign season:

Should "Put Sleepy Joe, to Bed, via Ukraine Dread!" be added to Trump's campaign ticket this year?

• Yes!

• HELL YEAH!!

• No

• the opposite of "No!"

• Let's call for Trump's impeachment if he gets reelected then does NOT send Joe to prison!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ethos Logos Pathos

Dec 16, 2019
Should we demand that his campaign ticket feature a promise to, prosecute, the corrupt Joe Biden for his actions from 2014-'16 regarding Ukraine? Our foreign policy was clearly violated, so...lets do it!!

If Biden gets the nod, the matter will be front and center. If not, he can be picked at later.

I wouldn't make it a campaign promise. There are bigger fish to fry, 'scuse the cliche.

Should we demand that his campaign ticket feature a promise to, prosecute, the corrupt Joe Biden for his actions from 2014-'16 regarding Ukraine? Our foreign policy was clearly violated, so...lets do it!!
Since HRC hasn't been locked up yet, I say no.

I think there's a fair chance that Joe Biden will be seriously dis-credited, if not indicted some this summer. It's probably not worth the time to impeach a former VP, if that is even a thing, but he deserves it IMHO. There should be a serious argument for indicting miscreants if the evidence indicates the likelihood of wrong-doing, no matter who the individual is.

I also think that Hillary isn't running because she ain't up to it physically and she knows if she does the DOJ will re-examine the case against her for mishandling classified information. 'Intent' is not part of the applicable statute and shouldn't have been considered in the decision not to recommend indictment.

How about the next prez focus on fixing problems instead of more witch hunts? Of a 78 year old??? C'mon, get real.
FIX:

Social Security, insolvent 2037
Medicare, bankrupt 2026
$23T National Debt and $400b a year in interest payments
Healthcare
Immigration reform

How about the next prez focus on fixing problems instead of more witch hunts? Of a 78 year old??? C'mon, get real.
FIX:

Medicare, bankrupt 2026
Healthcare
Immigration reform

I see no reason why the next president can't do both, assuming it's Trump. That's cuz any democrat isn't going to do shit about SS, Medicare, Debt, and Immigration. But the point I want make is that if you want to drain the swamp then you have to put the wrong-doers behind bars to dis-incentivize future wrong-doing. If there are no consequences then swamp is never going to get drained. Regardless of who they are or how old they might be.

I also think that Hillary isn't running because she ain't up to it physically and she knows if she does the DOJ will re-examine the case against her for mishandling classified information. 'Intent' is not part of the applicable statute and shouldn't have been considered in the decision not to recommend indictment.

Oh, Hillary is running. IMO. I think she'll jump in on a draft. Before the convention, just to get people used to the idea. I know, I'm a bad predictor, but that's what I'm betting. Bernie and Bloomberg and Biden are too old. She's what they've got, assuming they don't want to run one of these several communists.

Your entire premise depends on Biden getting the nomination. I don't need to comment on assumptions.

Oh, Hillary is running. IMO. I think she'll jump in on a draft. Before the convention, just to get people used to the idea. I know, I'm a bad predictor, but that's what I'm betting. Bernie and Bloomberg and Biden are too old. She's what they've got, assuming they don't want to run one of these several communists.

Hillary isn't running. This is a bad prediction.

After his vindication, he should come after these assholes with heat seeking missiles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, nothing should be done to Vice President Biden.

It would be senseless cruelty.

His mental confusion and verbal gaffes indicate that "his elevator does not go all the way to the top."

FIX:

Medicare, bankrupt 2026
Healthcare
Immigration reform

Exactly. Focus on the issues that directly effect the people. If we sought to prosecute every politician who was a criminal we wouldn't have time to breathe.

No

The GOP is in a prime position to sink the Democrats for decades by showing the public they can rise above the petulant gotcha games.

FOCUS ON THE SHIT THAT MATTERS.

Your entire premise depends on Biden getting the nomination. I don't need to comment on assumptions.

uh, no. Assumptions have no relevance here.

Biden's corruption criminality from 2014-'16 has nothing to do with if he gets the nomination in 2020.

No matter what happens with Biden, President Trump should still be forced to prosecute him.

Forum List

Back