After Obama tried to interfere In 5 countries' elections / govts, why didn't he do so in this one?

I have already posted the links, snowflake.

Election Day was on 8 Nov, 2016. Obama and his DHS attempted to hack the state election processes, as earliest evidence acquired can tell, starting 1 November, 2016 and continued through 16 December, 2016.

"we were scanned with about 14,800 scans, nearly 15,000 different times” between 1 Nov and 16 Dec.

EXCLUSIVE: Obama’s Feds Tried to Hack Indiana’s Election System While Pence Was Governor

You believe Obama was trying to "hack" Indiana? The state the VP candidate was governor of, so they would vote for Clinton?

Since 1940, it has only voted Democratic in 1964, when Lyndon Johnson won a landslide over Barry Goldwater and again in 2008, when Barack Obama edged John McCain

I do not mind posting links...except when the same people ask for the same links regarding the same subjects over and over and over and over and.......

I'm tired of doing the same. But I feed the trolls t keep them from throw tantrums.

You believe Obama was trying to "hack" Indiana? The state the VP candidate was governor of, so they would vote for Clinton?
At the time the hacks occurred Obama was making the argument of how ALL state election processes should suddenly be under the control of the federal government - his administration at the time, declaring how vulnerable they were and how they were 'critical US' infrastructure' that effects our national security.

State Representatives understandably pushed back on the ide of the Federal Govt taking over state elections, and the Rep from Ga was the loudest opponent and leader of the groups that opposed this move.

I do not believe that the nearly 15,000 scans / hack attempts had anything to do with 'winning ' acquiring votes'. I believe it was Obama's and the DHS's objective to successfully hack into the state election processes and prove it could be done, strengthening Obama's argument why he and his administration / the federal govt should step in and seize control of all state elections - 'as a matter of national security', of course.

I believe the states - Ga and Indiana - were not coincidence but were chosen specifically - targeted. Ga was the home state of the loudest / strongest opponent to Obama's plan. If he could hack the Ga election system it would pretty much have silenced his plan's #1 critic.

Thankfully every attempt to hack the state systems FAILED. Even if Obama had succeeded, allowing the Federal Govt to seize control of all 50 states' election processes is a totally unacceptable BAD idea of Biblical proportions for obvious reasons.

1. Obama used tax dollars to try to interfere in our Ally Israel's election.

Still trying to divert attention from Russia trying to hack our election?

How you liking your mass murdering President now?

Thankfully every attempt to hack the state systems FAILED. Even if Obama had succeeded, allowing the Federal Govt to seize control of all 50 states' election processes is a totally unacceptable BAD idea of Biblical proportions for obvious reasons.

How do you know they failed? It's not like the NSA or HS releases the results such as the stuxnet virus.

NO, snowflake. From the thread I just started:

Poll: 55% of Democrats think it’s probably or definitely true that Russia tampered with vote totals to get Trump elected - Hot Air

"Virtually everyone in a position to know has shot down the theory that Russia messed with the vote in November. Barack Obama: Nope. James Clapper: Nope. James Comey and Mike Rogers: Nope. It’s been rejected over and over and over again by authorities whom Democrats should trust.

Force-feed a man enough headlines about Russia having “hacked the election,” though, and all of that melts away. YouGov asked whether it’s true or false that “Russia tampered with vote tallies in order to get Donald Trump elected President.”

upload_2017-5-23_12-52-7.jpeg
"Gruber was RIGHT about the snowflaske...bwuhahaha!"

How do you know they failed?

Because it was in the articles whose links I already posted earlier / before.

Good LORD...again, READ...EDUCATE YOURSELF before you open you mouth.

As the saying goes, 'It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people THINK you are an idiot than to SAY something and prove them right.'

The only thing Russia Hacked was your diseased mind.

Please provide proof of so called Russian Hacking or go back to your fapping to pictures of Obama Bin Lying and spare us with your Zealotry.

The only thing Russia Hacked was your diseased mind.=.

What a good little Trumpster you are!

Still calling the CIA and the FBI liars.

Spy vs. spy: The CIA says Russia hacked the election to help Trump — and we know the FBI did

Spy vs. spy: The CIA says Russia hacked the election to help Trump — and we know the FBI did
SALON....from 12 December 2016?!

upload_2017-5-23_13-17-14.jpeg
"Bwuhahahahahaha!"

Please show us one voting booth machine that was hacked by Russians.

It's a shame you cannot find educated and informed Liberals to debate these topics with.

But then again if they were informed and educated, they would be Conservatives.

BTW, you should look in the mirror and use a toothpick to remove Obama Bin Spying's Pubic Hair from between your teeth.

UNHINGED doesn't begin to describe you.

Next you will be telling us that UFOs are real, because Podesta says so.

Hackers working on behalf of the Russian government are suspected in the onslaught against more than 20 state election systems, according to sources with knowledge of the matter.

"There's no doubt that some bad actors have been poking around," FBI Director James Comey told lawmakers Wednesday, without offering any more specifics.

He acknowledged there have been “some attempted intrusions at voter registration databases” since August, when the FBI issued a bulletin to state governments warning that hackers had infiltrated the Illinois State Board of Elections and tried to breach election systems in Arizona.

The biggest attack on voter databases didn't come from the Russiand or the Chinese or the North Koreans, but from the republican run states themselves. They purged thousands of legal regestratants from the voter rolls.
Yes, by purging names that were on more than one states voter registration rolls, thus using the Russians to make sure common minority names were on the voter rolls of more than 1 state.

Asians vote 75% Dem, Latinos vote 67% Dem and Blacks vote 90% Dem. The U.S. Census data shows that minorities are overrepresented in 85 of 100 of the most common last names. If your name is Washington, there's an 89 percent chance you're African-American. If your last name is Hernandez, there's a 94 percent chance you're Hispanic. If your name is Kim, there's a 95 percent chance you're Asian. God forbid your name is Garcia, of which there are 858,000 in the U.S., and your first name is Joseph or Jose. You're probably suspected of voting in 27 states.

How do you know they failed?

Because it was in the articles whose links I already posted earlier / before.

Good LORD...again, READ...EDUCATE YOURSELF before you open you mouth.

As the saying goes, 'It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people THINK you are an idiot than to SAY something and prove them right.'

Do you really think they would admit to sucessfulkly hacking a states election system. Look up stuxnet and you'll see the USA didn't admit that worked either.

Because it was in the articles whose links I already posted earlier / before..'

Maybe you didn't notice. But you never posted them to me. So no matter how many times you posted them, each time somebody new asks, you need to answer,.

Do you really think they would admit to sucessfulkly hacking a states election system. Look up stuxnet and you'll see the USA didn't admit that worked either.
So you are saying Obama and the Democrats successfully hacked US state election machines / processes and did not tell anyone....and that despite being unable to seize control of all state elections in time for the 2016 election the democrats - thanks to Obama and his DHS - now have the ability to hack state elections and manipulate them...despite the media reporting they failed...thus the approx. 15,000 ATTEMPTS?!

Because it was in the articles whose links I already posted earlier / before..'

Maybe you didn't notice. But you never posted them to me. So no matter how many times you posted them, each time somebody new asks, you need to answer,.
Maybe you did not notice - or can't read - but I told you that I posted them earlier and to feel free to look them up. Don't fault your ignorance on me because you are un-willing to educate yourself.

So you are saying Obama and the Democrats successfully hacked US state election machines / processes and did not tell anyone....and that despite being unable to seize control of all state elections in time for the 2016 election the democrats - thanks to Obama and his DHS - now have the ability to hack state elections and manipulate them...despite the media reporting they failed...thus the approx. 15,000 ATTEMPTS?!

Think about it. If Obama announced they sucessfully hacked into state election systems, no matter who won, people would think the government hacked the election,

It's like the waitress serving you breakfast telling you how easy it is for the staff to spit in your food.

Last edited:
Maybe you did not notice - or can't read - but I told you that I posted them earlier and to feel free to look them up. Don't fault your ignorance on me because you are un-willing to educate yourself.

That's usually english for 'oh my butt hurts' This isn't a haystack, and I don't have time to look for needles. Either post a link, or get off the pot,.

Think about it. If Obama annoubnced they sucessful hacked into state election systems, no matter who won, people would think the government hacked the election,
The Government - the OBAMA administration - was the only ones who DID try to hack the US elections, successful or not. That's all the matters right now, MG. That fact escapes you...while snowflakes still repeat the false claim the Russians did so, which has continuously been debunked.

Forum List

Back