After Obama tried to interfere In 5 countries' elections / govts, why didn't he do so in this one?

"..., and I don't have time to look for needles. Either post a link, or get off the pot,.
Hey, 'welfare boy', I am not Obama handing out freebies. I expect everyone to do a little work for their own education. I told you where the links I posted earlier are. I posted how you can do your own research. Get off your ass and do a little work...or stay stupid. Either way, I don't care. Consider any other pleas / begging ignored. Have a nice day.

The Government - the OBAMA administration - was the only ones who DID try to hack the US elections, successful or not. That's all the matters right now, MG. That fact escapes you...while snowflakes still repeat the false claim the Russians did so, which has continuously been debunked.

There is more than one way to skin a cat. The russians hacked the election by hacking the DNC and RNC, not the state election systems.

I told you where the links I posted earlier are. I posted how you can do your own research..

You said you previously posted the links,and refered to post number 43. I checked the post and it had nothing to do with Obama leaking classified information before the election.

I gave you three more opportunities, and all you did was claim it was already posted. And to 'go fish' Well you're just a fraud, and pain in the bass.

1. Obama used tax dollars to try to interfere in our Ally Israel's election.

Still trying to divert attention from Russia trying to hack our election?

How you liking your mass murdering President now?

The only thing Russia Hacked was your diseased mind.=.

What a good little Trumpster you are!

Still calling the CIA and the FBI liars.

Spy vs. spy: The CIA says Russia hacked the election to help Trump — and we know the FBI did
SALON....from 12 December 2016?!
"

Yep- as far back as December 12, 2016- the CIA said that Russia tried to hack our election.

And as far back as December 12, 2016- you have been trying to deny it.

How do you like your mass murdering President now?

I told you where the links I posted earlier are. I posted how you can do your own research..

You said you previously posted the links,and refered to post number 43. I checked the post and it had nothing to do with Obama leaking classified information before the election.

I gave you three more opportunities, and all you did was claim it was already posted. And to 'go fish' Well you're just a fraud, and pain in the bass.

Easy is always a fraud- a partisan fraud.

The U.S. is no stranger to interfering in the elections of other countries

Here's a small sample of more history for ignorant snowflakes to read...or not.

Rip-Van-Snowflake, have you REALLY slept through the entire national discussion about how the Obama administration handed over Protected Classified Personal Info to Intel Agencies and Unmasked Americans, how Obama loyalists illegally leaked classified info, and how the FBI and NSA testified that doing so equated to Felony Espionage?

Comey says leaks could constitute 'espionage'

"In a rare public hearing before the House Intelligence Committee, FBI Director James Comey suggested on Monday that recent leaks of classified information to the press are not only criminal – they likely fit the definition of espionage"

"Intel Committee Chair Devin Nunes (R-CA) told Comey that he remains "extremely concerned" about what he called "widespread illegal leaks.” When Nunes asked whether giving classified information to the press could be considered a violation of the Espionage Act, the FBI director responded with a flat out "yes."

The information that was leaked by these Intel agencies was received by the Obama WH. The FBI and CIA already testified that the information the WH passed on to these Intel agencies had NO INTEL VALUE - because of that the info became Protected Classified Personal Info and the only reason to pass that info on to the Intel agencies was for POLITICAL BENEFIT, which is illegal.

Yep- as far back as December 12, 2016- the CIA said that Russia tried to hack our election.
Since then, as proven, those claims have been debunked. You must be one of the 55% of Democrats who still think this is true despite it having been debunked. Figures....

So you are saying Obama and the Democrats successfully hacked US state election machines / processes and did not tell anyone....and that despite being unable to seize control of all state elections in time for the 2016 election the democrats - thanks to Obama and his DHS - now have the ability to hack state elections and manipulate them...despite the media reporting they failed...thus the approx. 15,000 ATTEMPTS?!

Think about it. If Obama announced they sucessfully hacked into state election systems, no matter who won, people would think the government hacked the election,

It's like the waitress serving you breakfast telling you how easy it is for the staff to spit in your food.

Think about it. If Obama annoubnced they sucessful hacked into state election systems, no matter who won, people would think the government hacked the election,
The Government - the OBAMA administration - was the only ones who DID try to hack the US elections, successful or not. That's all the matters right now, MG. That fact escapes you...while snowflakes still repeat the false claim the Russians did so, which has continuously been debunked.

I have been chuckling since starting to read this thread over MG, the big phony baloney. But I almost choked on my beer when he suggested that Obama couldn't tell us the truth about the hacking, therefore it was really hacked, lolololol.

Put your thinking caps on for a second and contemplate his head full of mush----------> Obama NEVER lied about healthcare, or anything else, but now he IS lying to protect us, hehehehehehehehe.

Man oh man, that Saint Obama of Cuba is a hell of a guy, isn't he-) He never lies, unless his worshippers decide it is a good idea he does for their narrative then WHAM........he is lying to protect all of you lowly Americans from the evil Trump/Russian cabal. Wonder if Obama was protecting us from the Hillary/Podesta/Russian cabal too by ignoring it-)

So you are saying Obama and the Democrats successfully hacked US state election machines / processes and did not tell anyone....and that despite being unable to seize control of all state elections in time for the 2016 election the democrats - thanks to Obama and his DHS - now have the ability to hack state elections and manipulate them...despite the media reporting they failed...thus the approx. 15,000 ATTEMPTS?!

Think about it. If Obama announced they sucessfully hacked into state election systems, no matter who won, people would think the government hacked the election,

It's like the waitress serving you breakfast telling you how easy it is for the staff to spit in your food.

Think about it. If Obama annoubnced they sucessful hacked into state election systems, no matter who won, people would think the government hacked the election,

I have been chuckling since starting to read this thread over MG, the big phony baloney. But I almost choked on my beer when he suggested that Obama couldn't tell us the truth about the hacking, therefore it was really hacked, lolololol.

Put your thinking caps on for a second and contemplate his head full of mush----------> Obama NEVER lied about healthcare, or anything else, but now he IS lying to protect us, hehehehehehehehe.

Man oh man, that Saint Obama of Cuba is a hell of a guy, isn't he-) He never lies, unless his worshippers decide it is a good idea he does for their narrative then WHAM........he is lying to protect all of you lowly Americans from the evil Trump/Russian cabal. Wonder if Obama was protecting us from the Hillary/Podesta/Russian cabal too by ignoring it-)

Oh I am sure that Obama lied to us.

But not daily like Trump does.

Why are you so desperate to equate Russia illegally hacking our systems to try to influence our election- to American activities? Are you Russian- or American?
Ok, I am going to address your ridiculous posts one more time and then ignore you.

The Russians never 'hacked the election'. That has been debunked. Didn't happen. If anything they hacked DNC e-mails, and even that is in doubt. The only ones proven to have tried to hack the election was Obama and his DHS. Evidence supports that.

Continue your childish rants, you will be speaking to yourself.

Nah, Saint Obysmal of the USSR would never lie. He is one of the greatest comrades. If you like your DOKTOR, you can keep your DOKTOR, Comrade-)

Since then, as proven, those claims have been debunked..

Not debunked at all- even the Republicans finally agree the Russians tried to hack our election
Top Republican senators said Wednesday that the incoming Congress and President-elect Donald Trump should impose new and tougher sanctions on Russia for allegedly meddling in the 2016 presidential elections.
Graham, McCain want Russia sanctions after election hacking

You are just doing your best Trump imitation and lying through your teeth

FBI
Washington (CNN)Top intelligence officials indicated on Tuesday that the GOP was also a Russian hacking target but that none of the information obtained was leaked.

FBI director James Comey told a Senate panel that there was "penetration on the Republican side of the aisle and old Republican National Committee domains" no longer in use. Republicans have previously denied their organizations were hacked.
The testimony came in a Senate intelligence committee hearing that examined Russia's intrusions in the 2016 election campaign and its intentions, with America's top intelligence officials testifying just days after they released an unclassified report blaming Moscow for the hacks.
Comey later added that "there was evidence of hacking directed at state-level organizations, state-level campaigns, and the RNC, but old domains of the RNC, meaning old emails they weren't using. None of that was released."

Why are you so desperate to equate Russia illegally hacking our systems to try to influence our election- to American activities? Are you Russian- or American?
Ok, I am going to address your ridiculous posts one more time and then ignore you.

The Russians never 'hacked the election'..

Except of course that they did.

You will of course lie otherwise

McCain, Graham to take on Trump over Russia hacking
“He says he has doubts about Russia’s involvement in hacking? I’d like to hear those doubts,” Graham added.

BREAKING: Former CIA director worried Russia tried to recruit Americans in election hacking efforts

Brennan said on Tuesday it became clear last summer that Russia was attempting to interfere in the U.S. presidential election, and that he warned the head of Russia's FSB security service that such interference would hurt U.S. ties.

"It should be clear to everyone Russia brazenly interfered in our 2016 presidential election process and that they undertook these activities despite our strong protests and explicit warning that they do not do so," Brennan testified at a hearing of the U.S. House of Representatives Intelligence Committee

Russian hacking and the 2016 election, explained - CNNPolitics.com

Washington (CNN)CIA Director John Brennan told his workforce in an internal message that the CIA, Director of National Intelligence and FBI are on the same page regarding Russian hacking, according to multiple intelligence officials who have viewed the message.

Multiple sources say the CIA director was responding in part to anger and frustration in the agency at charges -- many from GOP lawmakers and President-elect Donald Trump -- that the CIA was somehow politicizing intelligence and analysis regarding Russian hacking.

Brennan wrote in part:
"Earlier this week, I met separately with (Director) FBI James Comey and DNI Jim Clapper, and there is strong consensus among us on the scope, nature, and intent of Russian interference in our presidential election."
CIA chief: FBI, intel agencies agree on Russia hacking - CNNPolitics.com

I didn't say the government sucessful hacked the state election computers. I'm saying if they did, they wouldn't have told us.

Nah, Saint Obysmal of the USSR would never lie

I don't know who you are talking about- is that President Snowflakes buddy Putin?

Meanwhile- as I said- I am sure that President Obama did lie to us.

The U.S. is no stranger to interfering in the elections of other countries

Here's a small sample of more history for ignorant snowflakes to read...or not..

I'm still waiting for you to post the links to Obama leaking classified information before the election,. So hold your spam, until after you post the link to the pre election leaking..

Well, I don't know what Easy said about his pre-election leaking, but by the tone of your question, it is obvious, you ADMIT he did a whole lot of POST election leaking, and that is a good enough admission for me Bosephus-)

Forum List

Back