After Obama tried to interfere In 5 countries' elections / govts, why didn't he do so in this one?

Actualy he did. It was called the Iraq war. Taking our ally Saddam Hussein (remember which side were supported in the Iran/Iraq war) and overthrew him. And in the chaos, let ISIS be born.
Nice try, snowflake.

Saddam Hussein was yet another US-implanted dictator, but Bush hardly started the process of taking some of those guys out. Ever heard of 'Noriega'? if not, look it up.

As far as ISIS in Iraq goes, Bush handed Barry an ISIS-Free Iraq, one completely liberated. Barry allowed mile-long ISIS convoys to drive through the desert and into Iraq - IN-opposed. The military was pleading with the administration to allow strikes on the convoys - ISIS could have been wiped out before they ever got established in Iraq, before they ever got to Mosul. Obama refused to authorize the strikes. Instead, he allowed ISIS to freely flow into Iraq and take over territory our military had already liberated.

More Snowflake FAKE NEWS...surprise, surprise.

The leaks didn't start until AFTER THE ELECTION.
'Negative ghost-rider'. Numerous links provided prove otherwise. Obama was 'worried about foreign hacks / the Russians'.

Show me the money !!
I have already posted the links, snowflake.

Election Day was on 8 Nov, 2016. Obama and his DHS attempted to hack the state election processes, as earliest evidence acquired can tell, starting 1 November, 2016 and continued through 16 December, 2016.

"we were scanned with about 14,800 scans, nearly 15,000 different times” between 1 Nov and 16 Dec.

EXCLUSIVE: Obama’s Feds Tried to Hack Indiana’s Election System While Pence Was Governor

Last edited:
Actualy he did. It was called the Iraq war. Taking our ally Saddam Hussein (remember which side were supported in the Iran/Iraq war) and overthrew him. And in the chaos, let ISIS be born.
Nice try, snowflake.

Saddam Hussein was yet another US-implanted dictator,

Isn't that what I just said.
No, not at all. You said Bush started 'it' with Hussein. I pointed out you are wrong. Such actions started well before Bush. Ever hear of Noriega? The 'bay of pigs', which was a failed attempt to remove Castro from power? So, No, that is not what you said.

I have already posted the links, snowflake.

Election Day was on 8 Nov, 2016. Obama and his DHS attempted to hack the state election processes, as earliest evidence acquired can tell, starting 1 November, 2016 and continued through 16 December, 2016.

"we were scanned with about 14,800 scans, nearly 15,000 different times” between 1 Nov and 16 Dec.

EXCLUSIVE: Obama’s Feds Tried to Hack Indiana’s Election System While Pence Was Governor

You said Obama caused leaks BEFORE THE ELECTION. You haven't documented a single leak yet.

What's so hard about proving you posted pre-election leaks if they actually happened.

No, not at all. You said Bush started 'it' with Hussein. I pointed out you are wrong. Such actions started well before Bush. Ever hear of Noriega? The 'bay of pigs', which was a failed attempt to remove Castro from power? So, No, that is not what you said.

I thought we were talking middle east. If you want to take America overthrowing foreign governments, you can start in the 1800's with the native americans.
But again, I thought we were talking about recently and in the middle east. Like your examjple of Egypt.

You said Obama caused leaks BEFORE THE ELECTION. You haven't documented a single leak yet.

Yes, snowflake - thank you for demonstrating you have had your head buried up CNN's ass and have no clue what is going on...no clue about:

- The CIA, FBI, and NSA saying the initial information collected on the Trump team showed no evidence of a crime, showed no evidence of collusion, and had no Intel Value at all...
--- How they declared the information having no Intel value at all was at that moment considered 'PROTECTED CLASSIFIED Personal Information' and should NOT have been released to the Intel Agencies it was given to because it served NO INTEL VALUE
-- How they testified that the release of this information by the Obama administration - Susan Rice - to the Intel agencies, having no Intel value, was ILLEGAL because it could ONLY have been for political benefit.
-- How they stated the further unmasking of Americans and leaks of info by those agencies constituted FELONY ESPIONAGE...and how the Obama administration FACILITATED that Espionage by initially releasing the information to them...WELL BEFORE THE ELECTION.

Please educate yourself BEFORE you post so you won't keep embarrassing yourself .

I thought we were talking middle east. If you want to take America overthrowing foreign governments, you can start in the 1800's with the native americans.
But again, I thought we were talking about recently and in the middle east. Like your examjple of Egypt.
No, snowflake - nice attempted diversion AGAIN.

Stick to the topic - of how Obama hypocritically whined and cried about a false 'Russian hacking of the US election' yet attempted to do basically the exact same thing 5 times.

Yes, snowflake - thank you for demonstrating you have had your head buried up CNN's ass and have no clue what is going on...no clue about:

- The CIA, FBI, and NSA saying the initial information collected on the Trump team showed no evidence of a crime, showed no evidence of collusion, and had no Intel Value at all...

You claimed that there were Obama leaks BEFORE THE ELECTION.

You claimed you already posted links to them. Now show me the money, or get off the pot.

You really need links to infowars??

I'm waiting for those links showing that Obama tried to influence the election by leaking classified information BEFORE THE ELECTION.

Is it too much to ask easyt65 to repost his links?

You claimed you already posted links to them. Now show me the money, or get off the pot.
Once again, ALREADY posted...numerous times. The multiple investigations of Trump began under Obama...which all of what I posted is a part of.

Damn, snowflake, I am not a Liberal Democrats handing out freebies - do some freaking research - EDUCATE YOURSELF. either go back and look at my previous posts or work 'Google'...'or is that beyond your ability'? :p

Once again, ALREADY posted...numerous times. The multiple investigations of Trump began under Obama...which all of what I posted is a part of.

Damn, snowflake, I am not a Liberal Democrats handing out freebies - do some freaking research - EDUCATE YOURSELF. either go back and look at my previous posts or work 'Google'...'or is that beyond your ability'? :p

I love you snowflakes. You make a claim, and when somebody calls you on it, you go into butt hurt mode.

I love you snowflakes. You make a claim, and when somebody calls you on it, you go into butt hurt mode.
No 'butt-hurt' here - that's what's driving the false accusations against Trump. I just have little patience for snowflakes who are not only ignorant of what's going on but who are completely unwilling to educate themselves. They just want to be spoon-fed, which is how they became ignorant in the 1st place.

No 'butt-hurt' here - that's what's driving the false accusations against Trump. I just have little patience for snowflakes who are not only ignorant of what's going on but who are completely unwilling to educate themselves. They just want to be spoon-fed, which is how they became ignorant in the 1st place.

I'm not trying to ruffle your feathers, but I don't call posting a link to be spoon-feeding. If you're too busy to post a link, you don't have to.

I'm not trying to ruffle your feathers, but I don't call posting a link to be spoon-feeding. If you're too busy to post a link, you don't have to.
I do not mind posting links...except when the same people ask for the same links regarding the same subjects over and over and over and over and.......

Forum List

Back