Democrats to eliminate Subcommittee on TERRORISM, Will use $$ To investigate President Trump

Stop whining and deflecting. Mueller is a republican. Think about that for a moment. Republicans appointed another republican to bring down Drumpf. That fucker Drumpf must really be a criminal for that to happen. :rolleyes:

LOL. Let me help you.....
Republican does NOT equal Conservative. You labor under the false assumption that like you ignorant Lefty's ALL "Righties" are in lockstep.
You are too ignorant to want to look up the LONG Comey?Mueller?Clinton association ;)
You dont have to help me. I didnt say republican equaled conservative. You were just dumb and assumed thats what I meant. :rolleyes:

Naa son, you're a partisan hypocrite. Why do you ignore the VERY long Comey/Mueller/Clinton association? You need A LOT of help.
I ignore it because it doesnt change the fact that Mueller is a republican. :rolleyes:

You run with that "boy". You ignore it because you're a hack.
Naw monkey. I ignore it because Mueller is a repub like I initally stated. :rolleyes:

LOL. Let me help you.....
Republican does NOT equal Conservative. You labor under the false assumption that like you ignorant Lefty's ALL "Righties" are in lockstep.
You are too ignorant to want to look up the LONG Comey?Mueller?Clinton association ;)

Yeah! That's right! Real conservatives believe Obama was born in Kenya, Jade Helms, FEMA Camps, Pizzagate, Sex Island, Da Derp State and QAnon! Fuck those liberals and their edumacation!

Stop whining and deflecting. Mueller is a republican. Think about that for a moment. Republicans appointed another republican to bring down Drumpf. That fucker Drumpf must really be a criminal for that to happen. :rolleyes:

My dear, snowflake, I am not whining and deflecting. I am doing what you can not, what you will not - be honest about who Mueller is.
So youre saying Mueller isnt a republican?

Robert Mueller - Wikipedia

"Mueller is a Republican, and was appointed or reappointed to Senate-confirmed positions by Presidents George H. W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and Barack Obama.
I am saying, no matter what Mueller considers himself to be, he is a corrupt, Conspiratorial criminal who protected Hillary from prison, has ignored exposed crimes perpetrated by Democrats, has committed crimes himself, and has failed in attempting to protect his beloved corrupt FBI and in attempting to help Democrats succeed in their coup.

My dear, snowflake, I am not whining and deflecting. I am doing what you can not, what you will not - be honest about who Mueller is.
So youre saying Mueller isnt a republican?

Robert Mueller - Wikipedia

"Mueller is a Republican, and was appointed or reappointed to Senate-confirmed positions by Presidents George H. W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, and Barack Obama.
I am saying, no matter what Mueller considers himself to be, he is a corrupt, Conspiratorial criminal who protected Hillary from prison, has ignored exposed crimes perpetrated by Democrats, has committed crimes himself, and has failed in attempting to protect his beloved corrupt FBI and in attempting to help Democrats succeed in their coup.
I didnt ask you what you said. I said Mueller is a republican hired by other republicans to investigate corrupt Drumpf. Think about that. :rolleyes:

I didnt ask you what you said. I said Mueller is a republican hired by other republicans to investigate corrupt Drumpf. Think about that. :rolleyes:
No matter what Mueller or you considers himself / him to be, he is a corrupt, Conspiratorial criminal who protected Hillary from prison, has ignored exposed crimes perpetrated by Democrats, has committed crimes himself, and has failed in attempting to protect his beloved corrupt FBI and in attempting to help Democrats succeed in their coup.

Your own deflection or refusal to admit it does not change that.

No matter what Mueller or you considers himself / him to be, he is a corrupt, Conspiratorial criminal who protected Hillary from prison, has ignored exposed crimes perpetrated by Democrats, has committed crimes himself, and has failed in attempting to protect his beloved corrupt FBI and in attempting to help Democrats succeed in their coup.

Your own deflection or refusal to admit it does not change that.
This is why I prefaced my comment with "stop whining". You cry like a baby and call it a 'spiracy' when no crimes are found but shit yourself as you whine when Drumpf is investigated. Why? :rolleyes:

This is why I prefaced my comment with "stop whining". You cry like a baby and call it a 'spiracy' when no crimes are found but shit yourself as you whine when Drumpf is investigated. Why? :rolleyes:
Yes, you attempted to deflect by personally attacking me once before, and it still does not change the fact that no matter what Mueller or you considers himself / him to be, he is a corrupt, Conspiratorial criminal who protected Hillary from prison, has ignored exposed crimes perpetrated by Democrats, has committed crimes himself, and has failed in attempting to protect his beloved corrupt FBI and in attempting to help Democrats succeed in their coup.

Yes, you attempted to deflect by personally attacking me once before, and it still does not change the fact that no matter what Mueller or you considers himself / him to be, he is a corrupt, Conspiratorial criminal who protected Hillary from prison, has ignored exposed crimes perpetrated by Democrats, has committed crimes himself, and has failed in attempting to protect his beloved corrupt FBI and in attempting to help Democrats succeed in their coup.
Youre tinfoil hat must have slipped off your head. The repubs appointed Mueller. If they are unhappy with his work why didnt they fire him and hire someone else?

I trust the Democrats.

After all, it was Republicans who lied us into Iraq, let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him.

It was Democrats who took him down.

Republicans don't have a very good track record on protecting this country.

Youre tinfoil hat must have slipped off your head. The repubs appointed Mueller. If they are unhappy with his work why didnt they fire him and hire someone else?
Congress appointed Mueller after being duped by Brennan with an Intel Community Report based on the Russian-authored unverified dossier, as evidence proved and as One testified under oath.

Fail.

I trust the Democrats.
Yeah, the ones who have been proven to have committed crimes and who is led by a woman who has declared, "I deny your FACTS."

Bwuhahahaha

You trust Democrats but reject the facts / evidence, too. :p

Actually, it’s a sign nothing has been found, and damn they will create the appearance of something if they have to!! Damnit!

Lol
Sounds like Mueller leaked some of his findings to congress. Drumpfs ass is probably in hot water. Sorry for you loss.

HideousYawningGrub-poster.jpg
So repubs and dems have teamed up to prosecute Drumpf eh? I guess its all so unfair right? :rolleyes:
Why not?
They’re all living off their Insider Trading Portfolios.

Congress appointed Mueller after being duped by Brennan with an Intel Community Report based on the Russian-authored unverified dossier, as evidence proved and as One testified under oath.

Fail.
So if they were duped how come they dont know about it and why havent they stopped the investigation?

I trust the Democrats.

After all, it was Republicans who lied us into Iraq, let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him.

It was Democrats that had and released those good refugee boys, the Boston Bombers. It was Russians who warned us that the boys had been in a Chechen bomb making school.

Russians at least tried to protect this country when Democrats refused.

Why do Democrats love seeing children blown to bits?

I trust the Democrats.

It was Democrats that had and released those good refugee boys, the Boston Bombers. It was Russians who warned us that the boys had been in a Chechen bomb making school.

Russians at least tried to protect this country when Democrats refused.

Why do Democrats love seeing children blown to bits?

We can constantly play the blame game, or we can shut up and learn from the past and not let it happen again. Bush allowed that nutjob cop killer in California back into the U.S. twice. We can play the blame game all day long on both sides.

Forum List

Back