After Obama tried to interfere In 5 countries' elections / govts, why didn't he do so in this one?

The U.S. is no stranger to interfering in the elections of other countries

Here's a small sample of more history for ignorant snowflakes to read...or not..

I'm still waiting for you to post the links to Obama leaking classified information before the election,. So hold your spam, until after you post the link to the pre election leaking..

Well, I don't know what Easy said about his pre-election leaking, but by the tone of your question, it is obvious, you ADMIT he did a whole lot of POST election leaking, and that is a good enough admission for me Bosephus-)

Easy did a lot of post election leaking? I doubt he has access to anything to leak other than what he reads from Trumps tweets and RT News.

I have been chuckling since starting to read this thread over MG, the big phony baloney. But I almost choked on my beer when he suggested that Obama couldn't tell us the truth about the hacking, therefore it was really hacked, lolololol.

I didn't say the government sucessful hacked the state election computers. I'm saying if they did, they wouldn't have told us.

Ohhhhhhhhh, so that is even better-----------> If Saint Obysmal DID hack the computers, you admit he would have lied to us, eventhough it was highly illegal. OK, we are seeing eye to eye now-----> Obysmal was a liar, he would lie about anything/everything, and an UN NAMED source said he DID hack those 2 states, so we better investigate. Gotcha-)

P.S. Can not reveal the source, but the sources words have MORE credibility than a President, or ex President. We need a SPECIAL PROSECUTOR to look into the Obama administration ASAP.

The U.S. is no stranger to interfering in the elections of other countries

Here's a small sample of more history for ignorant snowflakes to read...or not..

I'm still waiting for you to post the links to Obama leaking classified information before the election,. So hold your spam, until after you post the link to the pre election leaking..

Well, I don't know what Easy said about his pre-election leaking, but by the tone of your question, it is obvious, you ADMIT he did a whole lot of POST election leaking, and that is a good enough admission for me Bosephus-)

Easy did a lot of post election leaking? I doubt he has access to anything to leak other than what he reads from Trumps tweets and RT News.

Hmmm, I can neither confirm nor deny your last post. You two need discuss that one.

Easyt65 said that Obama leaked classified information before the election. I said he was wrong. And he's been dancing around 'I alredy posted the links to prove it' ever since. Yet every time he tried to prove it, EPIC FAIL.

So he started his 'I already posted it, look for it' dance.

I have been chuckling since starting to read this thread over MG, the big phony baloney. But I almost choked on my beer when he suggested that Obama couldn't tell us the truth about the hacking, therefore it was really hacked, lolololol.

I didn't say the government sucessful hacked the state election computers. I'm saying if they did, they wouldn't have told us.

P.S. Can not reveal the source, but the sources words have MORE credibility than a President, or ex President. We need a SPECIAL PROSECUTOR to look into the Obama administration ASAP.

Look into what?

So you agree that all of the sources talking about Trump trying to influence the investigation are more credible than Trump?

Probably so.

Why are you so desperate to equate Russia illegally hacking our systems to try to influence our election- to American activities? Are you Russian- or American?

The Russians never 'hacked the election'. That has been debunked..

Apparently the 'debunkers' never informed the CIA Chief
Brennan says he saw intel linking Russia to Trump campaign associates
Brennan also testified that he warned Russia’s intelligence service director to stay out of the 2016 U.S. presidential elections – but that the warning was not heeded.

“It was clear to everyone Russia brazenly interfered and under explicit warning to not do so,” Brennan said.

Ohhhhhhhhh, so that is even better-----------> If Saint Obysmal DID hack the computers, you admit he would have lied to us, eventhough it was highly illegal.

Just like when we used black sites to illegally torture people. Even if we found out useful information, we didn't let anybody know we found out useful information.

Imagine if after waterboarding Kalid Sheih Mohammed, Bush announced that he told us information we could use to find Osama Binladen.

Forum List

Back