After many months of reading threads on here ive drawn the conclusion that....

To the point of the left saying that I've never held Obama in a positive light you're not right. I've posted no less than 3 or 4 pro threads about something Obama has done or proposed. Usually those threads are ignored for two reasons. They irritate the right and you on the left don't want to give credit to a rightie. At least I guess those are the reasons.

The direction he is taking this country is a disgrace moreso than him as an individual. I'm sure he is a nice enough guy but that means squat.

What direction is that? Please be clear.

Are you absolutely 100% sure that the information that you are using to form this opinion is accurate?

To the point of the left saying that I've never held Obama in a positive light you're not right. I've posted no less than 3 or 4 pro threads about something Obama has done or proposed. Usually those threads are ignored for two reasons. They irritate the right and you on the left don't want to give credit to a rightie. At least I guess those are the reasons.

The direction he is taking this country is a disgrace moreso than him as an individual. I'm sure he is a nice enough guy but that means squat.

The people are taking this country in the way that we want it to go, it may not be the way you want, but it is the way that the people want it to go.

The protests and elections as well as the town halls of 10 disagree with you.

Are you absolutely 100% sure that the information that you are using to form this opinion is accurate?

We go over these issues daily in other threads. What is the point on rehashing them yet again in another thread?

We go over these issues daily in other threads. What is the point on rehashing them yet again in another thread?

Gramps. If you can't articulate what you mean when you make a statement that condemns a man like that...."taking us in the wrong direction"......then one must conclude that you are talking out of your ass.

Gramps. If you can't articulate what you mean when you make a statement that condemns a man like that...."taking us in the wrong direction"......then one must conclude that you are talking out of your ass.

I've articulated it plenty in MANY other threads. I'm not going to repeat myself on your demand.

It's all about the free gubmint stuff, gramps!

Is that ever all you have to say?

It's all about gettin' paid with someone else's money. You know it. We all know it.

Then there's no way that you would ever sign up for Social Security because that would make you a phony, hypocritical asshole.

And if it comes to having others pay your bills then if you had any kind of insurance claims then that would make you a phony, hypocritical asshole as well.

The point I'm making, though, is that intelligent, intellectually honest grownups aren't influenced by how much shit is thrown regardless of who is throwing it. That shit might color their perceptions of the intellectual depth or maturity of those throwing it, but it won't influence their perceptions of whether the President is a disgrace.

Trying to make the topic irrelevent because of who presented it or who is posting in the thread is a classic diversionary tactic in modern politics.

It doesn't change the fact of whether or not the President is a disgrace to his office,

The President has never disgraced his office, in any way shape or form.

He has never been anything but proper in the performance of his duties.

You may disagree with his proposals, and his policies, but he is not in any way a disgrace to the office.

My "tactic" was not a diversion, it was simply a statement of fact. And Gramps is, historically, a person who has in fact been drawn in by excessive propaganda. No offense Gramps, but I've seen it happen. Thus my point.

OOps:
image.jpg

obama.bow.Akihito.big_pic.gif

Return of the Conservatives: Obama's feet on the Resolute desk
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlkK65y_-T4]Obama can't pronounce "corpsman" - YouTube[/ame]

The people are taking this country in the way that we want it to go, it may not be the way you want, but it is the way that the people want it to go.

This is 2012.

Who controls the Senate? Why didn't the right take over the senate?

Why no impeachment of President Obama?

More partisan bullshit. Greeting foreign dignataries in the traditional manner of their culture is not disgracing the office.

And I don't think you, as a former Bush supporter, want to get into mispronunciation.

Yeah, you should definitely stay away from that one.

More partisan bullshit. Greeting foreign dignataries in the traditional manner of their culture is not disgracing the office.

And I don't think you, as a former Bush supporter, want to get into mispronunciation.

Yeah, you should definitely stay away from that one.

The traditional manner of US presidents is not to bow to foreign kings.
The only way the Obamists can defend this is the ole stand-by: BOOOOSHHH.

The traditional manner of US presidents is not to bow to foreign kings.
The only way the Obamists can defend this is the ole stand-by: BOOOOSHHH.

Which of those pictures contained a king?

He was bowing because that is the traditional way to say hello in those Asian nations. Duh.

But hey, don't take my word for it, here's Nixon doing it:

nixonbow.jpg

Here's Eisenhower bowing to DeGaulle:

ikebowtodegaulle.jpg

Bush Bowing to the Saudi King:

bow-bush-43-1.jpg

Obama is a disgrace to the office he holds and an embarrassment to our nation. He has done or offered a few things that I liked or agreed with but overall I believe he has divided our nation to the point that every time I hear of a crime or arrest involving a black I cringe. The wealthy are no longer considered the innovaters and drivers of our nation but rather a scourge. Issues are no longer considered with logic as to their merit but rather who can they suppress or raise. Simple issues are suddenly complicated. Elected officials no longer feel the need to actually represent those that elected them. The capitulation of power for money has corrupted everything. Bush started it and Obama has mastered it.

Obama you are a disgrace as are your blind followers.

We need to seek to unify ourselves, not tear each other apart.

I conclude that you're a blind as those you accuse of being his followers and just as much of an embarrassment.

That may or may not be so, but what evidence do you have of that? The fact that he dislikes Obama?

This is 2012.

Who controls the Senate? Why didn't the right take over the senate?

Why no impeachment of President Obama?

Democrats - there werent enough open seats we could win.

Because he hasn't committed a crime. Do you honestly think that you have to commit a crime to be a crappy President?

bowing is a sign of respect in many cultures. I was taught to bow to my oponents when i was studying martial arts.

Forum List

Back