After many months of reading threads on here ive drawn the conclusion that....

Bwahahaha....and this coming from a Santorum supporter.

Obama is a joke, but you are a gas.

Neged because your a douche

I have to spread it around again before I neg you for being a fucking idiot.

You are one of those big government conservative statist freaks who can go fuck themselves.

How very childish of you. Gotta neg JUST to get even.

Fuck off prick. Your little 2 digit neg is a joke.

Neged because your a douche

You are one of those big government conservative statist freaks who can go fuck themselves.

lol....the statist freak is calling me childish. Care to provide something of substance on Conservatism?

I will walk circles around you, chump.

In summation, the OP is upset about the guy whom he never liked because of things he's read on a Right-leaning msg board. Color me shocked.

lol....the statist freak is calling me childish. Care to provide something of substance on Conservatism?

Fuck off faggot. I'm not here to compete with your ego or desire to grow your epeen

Fuck off faggot. I'm not here to compete with your ego or desire to grow your epeen

IOW, you are a self-proclaimed Conservative who is afraid to discuss Conservatism with me.

bwahahahahaha....fucking pussy-ass Republican.

Last edited:

IOW, you are a self-proclaimed Conservative who is afraid to discuss Conservatism with me.

bwahahahahaha....fucking pussy-ass Republican.

I'm not a self proclaimed anything. Those are your words not mine. You got nil....which your rep reflects. Now get off my nuts boy.

Forum List

Back