After many months of reading threads on here ive drawn the conclusion that....

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Obama is a disgrace to the office he holds and an embarrassment to our nation. He has done or offered a few things that I liked or agreed with but overall I believe he has divided our nation to the point that every time I hear of a crime or arrest involving a black I cringe. The wealthy are no longer considered the innovaters and drivers of our nation but rather a scourge. Issues are no longer considered with logic as to their merit but rather who can they suppress or raise. Simple issues are suddenly complicated. Elected officials no longer feel the need to actually represent those that elected them. The capitulation of power for money has corrupted everything. Bush started it and Obama has mastered it.

Obama you are a disgrace as are your blind followers.

Obama is a disgrace to the office he holds and an embarrassment to our nation. He has done or offered a few things that I liked or agreed with but overall I believe he has divided our nation to the point that every time I hear of a crime or arrest involving a black I cringe. The wealthy are no longer considered the innovaters and drivers of our nation but rather a scourge. Issues are no longer considered with logic as to their merit but rather who can they suppress or raise. Simple issues are suddenly complicated. Elected officials no longer feel the need to actually represent those that elected them. The capitulation of power for money has corrupted everything. Bush started it and Obama has mastered it.

It's all about the free gubmint stuff, gramps!

Took me ten seconds to conclude that Obama is as disgrace to the office...and I didn't form that opinion by reading here.

Whether or not he's a disgrace to the nation I can't say. I guess "the nation" will have its say in November as to that. As for being a disgrace to the office? Hardly. If anything I'd say he fits right in. The office itself is the disgrace, so we shouldn't be surprised when it's used disgracefully.

• Banned

Took me ten seconds to conclude that Obama is as disgrace to the office...and I didn't form that opinion by reading here.

Well a lot of stories and events that are posted and discussed here aren't covered by the media so I wouldn't have heard about them otherwise. Albeit some are embellished but I look past the rhetoric.

But Gramps... You have supported Newt, Santorum and even Cain... All people that are 99% the same as Obama. It's very hard to take most people on these boards seriously when their actions prove them to be more in line with the very thing that claim to hate than set them apart from what is making this country fall as far as it has.

My point is while yes you (Gramps) at least can admit you were duped, in the end most Obama supporters were too, just like you. Would you still vote Newt over Obama, the guy that held 99% the same views as Obama for 20 years until he decided to run for President last year? Or Santorum who could quite possibly lead the country in the direction of a dictatorship as long as it’s christen and he likes the new rules he gets to make? Maybe Mitt, the guy who ran his state even more progressive than Obama has tried to lead the country, left it in huge and ever growing amounts of debt with Romenycare.

Obama was a disgrace before he was even inaugurated. Anyone remember his redesign of the presidential seal?

Is that ever all you have to say?
It makes you look very illiterate.

But Gramps... You have supported Newt, Santorum and even Cain... All people that are 99% the same as Obama. It's very hard to take most people on these boards seriously when their actions prove them to be more in line with the very thing that claim to hate than set them apart from what is making this country fall as far as it has.

You really think Santorum and Newt hold 99% the same views as Obama? Really?
You're as bad as the leftloons that say Obama is Bush's 3rd term.

And who are you supporting?

And who are you supporting?

None of the above. I like Pauls domestic and fiscal ideas but he scares me on foreign policy. As stated by others I have supported others in the past but after digging in I really don't like any of them. I'm not willing to just sit out however. Between the two who will be the only ones to possibly win the office I will vote for the one with business and private sector experience.

Some thought Obama would get on the job training for the areas he lacked knowledge in but it obviously hasn't worked.

I will be looking to 2016 to see serious change.

Just for point of reference the last effective president I think we had was Clinton. The last LEADER of substance we had was Reagan.

Just for point of reference the last effective president I think we had was Clinton. The last LEADER of substance we had was Reagan.

reagan was far from a "leader of substance". he was good at being pithy. that said, even he would be mortified by his party of today.

not to mention, you'd all be calling him a RINO because he raised taxes 7 times.

just to accurately reflect the record.

It's all about gettin' paid with someone else's money. You know it. We all know it.

Now I know you are a political hack. Reagan?
The leader in destroying the middle class.

If i was a political hack I wouldn't give Clinton credit for the overall job he did. I think you need to broaden the terms for the boxes you try to place people in. Reagan like JFK inspired the people. Carter was in over his head. Clinton and Bush had a very vocal opposition. Bush the elder was a good man that got sidelined and maligned for stupid reasons. Obama has divided the nation on a scale unseen in recent history.

It makes you look very illiterate.

Illerate does not require a qualifier - nor is it enhanced by one

You really think Santorum and Newt hold 99% the same views as Obama? Really?
You're as bad as the leftloons that say Obama is Bush's 3rd term.

Where are they different? Obama has cut taxes while spending more, just like Santorum and Newt have put up. They all want to go to undeclared wars, they all want entitlement spending. There is truly very little difference once you look at their records. What they say in some cases is different, but anyone can talk, it's that annoying voting record that follows them around that you have to look at.

Forum List

Back