After many months of reading threads on here ive drawn the conclusion that....

More partisan bullshit. Greeting foreign dignataries in the traditional manner of their culture is not disgracing the office.

And I don't think you, as a former Bush supporter, want to get into mispronunciation.

Yeah, you should definitely stay away from that one.

The traditional manner of US presidents is not to bow to foreign kings.
The only way the Obamists can defend this is the ole stand-by: BOOOOSHHH.

man the stupid is out in force tonight

No one is forcing you to post here, you know.

Some people are bothered that the president bows to another leader? That really makes them mad? Why? I can see other things, but that? C'mon, drop the america is the greatest GARBAGE already. We're a nation of people, no less, no more. All this american exceptionalism stuff is nothing but rubbish.

Obama is a disgrace to the office he holds and an embarrassment to our nation. He has done or offered a few things that I liked or agreed with but overall I believe he has divided our nation to the point that every time I hear of a crime or arrest involving a black I cringe. The wealthy are no longer considered the innovaters and drivers of our nation but rather a scourge. Issues are no longer considered with logic as to their merit but rather who can they suppress or raise. Simple issues are suddenly complicated. Elected officials no longer feel the need to actually represent those that elected them. The capitulation of power for money has corrupted everything. Bush started it and Obama has mastered it.

Obama you are a disgrace as are your blind followers.
Took me ten seconds to conclude that Obama is as disgrace to the office...and I didn't form that opinion by reading here.

:lol:

After many months of reading threads on here ive drawn the conclusion that....Obama is a disgrace to the office he holds and an embarrassment to our nation.

So, you've come to this conclusion based on the threads you've read on USMB? :lol::lol::lol:

Obama is a disgrace to the office he holds and an embarrassment to our nation. He has done or offered a few things that I liked or agreed with but overall I believe he has divided our nation to the point that every time I hear of a crime or arrest involving a black I cringe. The wealthy are no longer considered the innovaters and drivers of our nation but rather a scourge. Issues are no longer considered with logic as to their merit but rather who can they suppress or raise. Simple issues are suddenly complicated. Elected officials no longer feel the need to actually represent those that elected them. The capitulation of power for money has corrupted everything. Bush started it and Obama has mastered it.

And who are you supporting?

None of the above. I like Pauls domestic and fiscal ideas but he scares me on foreign policy. As stated by others I have supported others in the past but after digging in I really don't like any of them. I'm not willing to just sit out however. Between the two who will be the only ones to possibly win the office I will vote for the one with business and private sector experience.

Some thought Obama would get on the job training for the areas he lacked knowledge in but it obviously hasn't worked.

I will be looking to 2016 to see serious change.

You're dreaming if you think anything will be different in 2016.

Immie

And who are you supporting?

None of the above. I like Pauls domestic and fiscal ideas but he scares me on foreign policy. As stated by others I have supported others in the past but after digging in I really don't like any of them. I'm not willing to just sit out however. Between the two who will be the only ones to possibly win the office I will vote for the one with business and private sector experience.

Some thought Obama would get on the job training for the areas he lacked knowledge in but it obviously hasn't worked.

I will be looking to 2016 to see serious change.

You're dreaming if you think anything will be different in 2016.

Immie

Not dreaming....hoping.

you just described the effect of Citizens United which was a narrow Rightie decision (5-4) from the Court :eusa_clap: Perhaps you should look at your side a little more critically. ;)

you just described the effect of Citizens United which was a narrow Rightie decision (5-4) from the Court :eusa_clap: Perhaps you should look at your side a little more critically. ;)

I have been very vocal about that decision and those that support it. Perhaps you should look at my posts a little closer.

I have been very vocal about that decision and those that support it. Perhaps you should look at my posts a little closer.

Then you don't know the effect of the ruling or you would not have included the text that I bolded in your post. The pols work for their paymasters which Citizens United only strengthened.

Last edited:
Bwahahaha....and this coming from a Santorum supporter.

Obama is a joke, but you are a gas.

Forum List

Back