After last night convention I get the feeling that white Americans are not welcome in the new Dem pa

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Last night I saw a BLACK lady on one of the news channels who said she felt insulted that the Democrats think her vote could be bought just by, and I quote, "singing negro hymns to me"

Last night I felt bad for America that the Democrats are ditching the responsibilities they were given when elected & instead opted to play the politics of division. Not once did they mention ISIS or the rampant terrorist attacks going on around the globe.

Last night I saw a BLACK lady on one of the news channels who said she felt insulted that the Democrats think her vote could be bought just by, and I quote, "singing negro hymns to me"

Last night I felt bad for America that the Democrats are ditching the responsibilities they were given when elected & instead opted to play the politics of division. Not once did they mention ISIS or the rampant terrorist attacks going on around the globe.
So they didn't give the terrists free publicicity. This is bad because....?

NEWSFLASH!!! They are being fought 24/7 around the globe whether they get mentioned on tee vee or not dum dum

• Banned

NEWSFLASH!!! They are being fought 24/7 around the globe whether they get mentioned on tee vee or not dum dum
Like they were fought in Benghazi?

That is just one of the reason the new democrat party doesn't talk about terrorism. They have a record of failure. They thought that killing one man,UBL, would give them a free pass. They're wrong

It's only night one. Not the theme of the evening. Hang on there, Grampa--foreign policy is on the way!

That is just one of the reason the new democrat party doesn't talk about terrorism. They have a record of failure. They thought that killing one man,UBL, would give them a free pass. They're wrong

Afghan is not a highpoint, and what we've allowed to happen in Europe with refugees is going to be problem for at least a decade, but you're just being a partisan shill.

It should not even be a partisan issue. Our military has killed thousands of terrorists. We have a problem identifying ME allies because both parties have sketchy histories over there.

Personally, I'm not happy with Michael Brown's mother being on stage, because Eric Holder owes the cop who killed him an apology ... and the cop's life was pretty well screwed. But there's no lack of patriotism in either party.

Afghan is not a highpoint, and what we've allowed to happen in Europe with refugees is going to be problem for at least a decade, but you're just being a partisan shill.

It should not even be a partisan issue. Our military has killed thousands of terrorists. We have a problem identifying ME allies because both parties have sketchy histories over there.

Personally, I'm not happy with Michael Brown's mother being on stage, because Eric Holder owes the cop who killed him an apology ... and the cop's life was pretty well screwed. But there's no lack of patriotism in either party.

The cop's life should have been screwed with time to serve.

Oh, i think some white people are welcome. But they have to be Communist/Progressive wankers. I get what you're saying though. The Democrats have been dividing and inciting for years. I mean, Hussein was a 'Communist Organizer' for God's sake. Dividing is what he did for a living. He's set race relations back decades. He only fanned the flames.

That's easy to understand. ISIS was created by the Democratic Obama Administration. Hillary gave them Libya herself.

I always thought that the cop should have given his gun to the thug. That way he wouldn't have had to fight him for it.

I always thought that the cop should have given his gun to the thug. That way he wouldn't have had to fight him for it.

Another "anti big govt" champion who always lines up behind big govt when it oppresses a certain demographic - even to the point of murdering them while unarmed in the streets.

If a cop can't be professional about his/her duties they gotta go. Glad Wilson can't do this to anyone else.

Another "anti big govt" champion who always lines up behind big govt when it oppresses a certain demographic - even to the point of murdering them while unarmed in the streets.

If a cop can't be professional about his/her duties they gotta go. Glad Wilson can't do this to anyone else.

Why don't you take the 'murder' bullshit up with Eric Holder and the Justice Department.

Our proud, two-term, African American President is killing more terrorists and deporting more illegals than his Repub predecessor. Where you gettin' your info from hack boi?

After the hacked DNC e-mails were released, I get the feeling - from out of their own mouths / off their own e-mails - that Jews, Blacks, Catholics, Christians, whites, women, animal lovers, gun owners, and anyone who opposes abortion on demand at any time are not welcome....

Why don't you take the 'murder' bullshit up with Eric Holder and the Justice Department.

Because they too are just another part of the system, try to keep up.

Forum List

Back