After last night convention I get the feeling that white Americans are not welcome in the new Dem pa

Last night I saw a BLACK lady on one of the news channels who said she felt insulted that the Democrats think her vote could be bought just by, and I quote, "singing negro hymns to me"

Last night I felt bad for America that the Democrats are ditching the responsibilities they were given when elected & instead opted to play the politics of division. Not once did they mention ISIS or the rampant terrorist attacks going on around the globe.

WTF does that have to do with

"I get the feeling that white Americans are not welcome in the new Dem"????

Last night I felt bad for America that the Democrats are ditching the responsibilities they were given when elected

Excuse me, what responsibilities were being ditched??

Did our government and military operations (including those against ISIS) get halted for the duration of the democratic convention?

I think that feeling that you talked about in the OP heading was that of wanting to bitch about Dem convention but not quite being sure about what.

The Democratic Party welcomes the white peoples!! They welcome all the peoples!! They loves the peoples!!

You merely have to meet a minimum of 4, and preferably, ALL of the following qualifications:

A) be lesbian, bi-sexual, gay, questioning, or Transsexual
b) be "black", "hsipanic", or a member of another protected minority
c) be retarded or otherwise mentally impaired
d) be committed to cultural genocide
e) be in favor of more foreign wars via "regime change"- aka, the "good wars".
f) Be in favor of much higher taxation for working people- but you'll get more "FREE SHIT"!
g) be in favor of Crony Capitalism and trade deals the destroy US jobs.
h) be in favor of an open borders immigration policy
i) be in favor of abortion on demand up until the moment of birth
j) do you drive a Tesla, Prius, or other electric vehicle? (golf carts do not count!)
k) must believe in and donate worldly possessions to the Goremons, be fully committed to AGW, and ending HVAC for the "plebes"
l) must be in favor of disarming the populace under the guise of "common sense" gun control/confiscation/ reform
m) must be willing to accept two systems of justice; one for regular folks, and another for the "elites".
n) Must acknowledge the "Black Lives Matter" more than others..(at least until after the election...wink, nod...)

Welcome White Sheeple!!

Last night I saw a BLACK lady on one of the news channels who said she felt insulted that the Democrats think her vote could be bought just by, and I quote, "singing negro hymns to me"

Last night I felt bad for America that the Democrats are ditching the responsibilities they were given when elected & instead opted to play the politics of division. Not once did they mention ISIS or the rampant terrorist attacks going on around the globe.
So they didn't give the terrists free publicicity. This is bad because....?

NEWSFLASH!!! They are being fought 24/7 around the globe whether they get mentioned on tee vee or not dum dum
Like they were fought in Benghazi?

That is just one of the reason the new democrat party doesn't talk about terrorism. They have a record of failure. They thought that killing one man,UBL, would give them a free pass. They're wrong

Benghazi?

The Democratic Party welcomes the white peoples!! They welcome all the peoples!! They loves the peoples!!

You merely have to meet a minimum of 4, and preferably, ALL of the following qualifications:

f) Be in favor of much higher taxation for working people- but you'll get more "FREE SHIT"!
j) do you drive a Tesla, Prius, or other electric vehicle? (golf carts do not count!)
k) must believe in and donate worldly possessions to the Goremons, be fully committed to AGW, and ending HVAC for the "plebes"
l) must be in favor of disarming the populace under the guise of "common sense" gun control/confiscation/ reform
m) must be willing to accept two systems of justice; one for regular folks, and another for the "elites".
n) Must acknowledge the "Black Lives Matter" more than others..(at least until after the election...wink, nod...)

Welcome White Sheeple!!

If this post is supposed to convince me further that Republicans are thoughtless idiots, congratulations you've succeeded. How else to explain your idiotic straw-man list?

All the RWnuts are repeating the ISIS talking point like trained monkeys.

Very funny.

Welcome White Sheeple!!

If this post is supposed to convince me that Republicans are thoughtless idiots, congratulations you've succeeded.

How many qualifications did you meet? I'm guessing at least 9!!

Welcome White Sheeple!!

If this post is supposed to convince me that Republicans are thoughtless idiots, congratulations you've succeeded.

How many qualifications did you meet? I'm guessing at least 9!!

None you idiot.

Last night I felt bad for America that the Democrats are ditching the responsibilities they were given when elected

Did our government and military operations (including those against ISIS) get halted for the duration of the democratic convention?

I think that feeling that you talked about in the OP heading was that of wanting to bitch about Dem convention but not quite being sure about what.
^ that

liked and friend's request sent :D

Edit: After last night convention I get the feeling that IGNORANT white Americans are not welcome in the new Dem pa

There! I fixed it for you!

The Democrats nominate two white people for prez and VP and you conclude white people aren't welcome in the Democratic party?

Welcome White Sheeple!!

If this post is supposed to convince me further that Republicans are thoughtless idiots, congratulations you've succeeded. How else to explain your idiotic straw-man list?
His post perfectly describes last night's carnival

^ that

Awe how precious, dotcommie made a need friend

Really? Because at no point did I feel unwelcome and it seems the only ones that feel unwelcome are you Republicans, who have zero interest to be in Democrat party in the first place, strange that eh?

^ that

Don't you feel embarrassed now? You should.

Really? Because at no point did I feel unwelcome and it seems the only ones that feel unwelcome are you Republicans, who have zero interest to be in Democrat party in the first place, strange that eh?
Last night was not a reflection of America but rather a mirror image of the divisive politics of the new left

^ that

Don't you feel embarrassed now? You should.
Why no, I'm not embarrassed for you. You two deserve each other. Now tell him "I love you, but no homo!"
It's the Democratic way. Then question him on his faith but not till after you sing a negro hymn to him.

Forum List

Back