After he squeezes the Middle Class, Mitt will hose them down just like he did Seamus!

Robert Jordan said that if we could balance out doing evil by doing good, the world would be in chaos.

The answer is "Still do the good, but don't do the evil". I'm sure that's the point you were trying to make, right?

I'm not at all interested in what Robert Jordan or anyone else says. I form my own opinions, based on solid facts, research and critical thought. What I don't do is accept any version of the 'truth' that the media feeds me. I cannot find a legitimate source for the story so, in my view, it remains a story... it is not fact until it is proved... and your link...and the links that it links to... at the end of it... remains unsubstantiated.

Did it happen? Maybe. Either way, I'm not gonna change my view of the man based on one unsubstantiated story.

I judge people on a slightly higher standard of critical thought than you do.

My understanding is that the dog was in a carrier, and that he was shielded from the wind. I am not sure that I would have done the same thing, but I would not have put an Irish setter in a crowded station wagon either.

I wouldn't have done it either. In fact, I'd have made Mitt ride on the roof, if I was Mrs Romney. :lol:

I'm not at all interested in what Robert Jordan or anyone else says. I form my own opinions, based on solid facts, research and critical thought. What I don't do is accept any version of the 'truth' that the media feeds me. I cannot find a legitimate source for the story so, in my view, it remains a story... it is not fact until it is proved... and your link...and the links that it links to... at the end of it... remains unsubstantiated.

Did it happen? Maybe. Either way, I'm not gonna change my view of the man based on one unsubstantiated story.

I judge people on a slightly higher standard of critical thought than you do.

My understanding is that the dog was in a carrier, and that he was shielded from the wind. I am not sure that I would have done the same thing, but I would not have put an Irish setter in a crowded station wagon either.

I wouldn't have done it either. In fact, I'd have made Mitt ride on the roof, if I was Mrs Romney. :lol:

:lol:

OK, I watched the video. Yea, he did it. And, while I am not gonna high five him for it, because I would not have done likewise... I am failing to see why I should be outraged about it.

That's just one of the differences between you and me. Between me and most Republicans.

I am not a Republican. But I absolutely supportive of the differences between you and me. On the day I have to rely on lies, racism and bullshit to make a political point, we will have that in common.

No one said you were a Republican. But from the things you've said in the past, not sure there is much of a difference.

OK, I watched the video. Yea, he did it. And, while I am not gonna high five him for it, because I would not have done likewise... I am failing to see why I should be outraged about it.

That's just one of the differences between you and me. Between me and most Republicans.

Republicans can think?

Oh, they can think all right.

They thought up a reason to invade Iraq.

They thought Obama wasn't born here.

They think "trickle down" works.

They thought trillions in tax cuts for the wealthy would create jobs.

See, they think all the time. Only I think they are delusional.

Republicans can think?

Aren't you the one that is objecting to Romney giving his dog a bath after he shat on himself? I think that proves you cannot think, since you would have left the dog covered in shit.

Republicans can think?

Aren't you the one that is objecting to Romney giving his dog a bath after he shat on himself? I think that proves you cannot think, since you would have left the dog covered in shit.

Is that how you give a scared and sick dog a bath? You "hose them down"?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQME8mx4DMo]MADHOUSE!!! - YouTube[/ame]

These right wingers are seriously scary.

What was he supposed to do, throw him into the swimming pool at the hotel?

Oh, he did the right thing?

Let's summarize.

Mitt put the family dog into a carrier that he called "air tight", which was lashed to the top of the family car for a 12 hour drive on the freeway at 60 plus miles per hour. The dog became so terrified it lost control and shit all over itself and the top of the car. Mitt hosed the dog and the car down, then put the terrified and now freezing wet dog back into the wet carrier and continued on for another 6 hours.

OH MY GAWD! WHAT WAS HE SUPPOSED TO DO?

Republicans can't figure out a problem like this because it's too "difficult", but they know how to run the country?

MADHOUSE!!! - YouTube

Let's summarize.

Mitt put the family dog into a carrier that he called "air tight", which was lashed to the top of the family car for a 12 hour drive on the freeway at 60 plus miles per hour. The dog became so terrified it lost control and shit all over itself and the top of the car. Mitt hosed the dog and the car down, then put the terrified and now freezing wet dog back into the wet carrier and continued on for another 6 hours.

Republicans can't figure out a problem like this because it's too "difficult", but they know how to run the country?

I did not say he was right, I asked you what he was supposed to do after the dog shit all over itself. How do you know the dog was freezing cold? Terrified?

I am not a Republican. But I absolutely supportive of the differences between you and me. On the day I have to rely on lies, racism and bullshit to make a political point, we will have that in common.

No one said you were a Republican. But from the things you've said in the past, not sure there is much of a difference.

That's because you lack basic comprehension. Shockingly, I have voted Democrat in the past. Unlike you, I put the best interest of my state/country above political bullshit.

If the story about Mitts treatment of his dog is true, the man's lack of sense (or perhaps it's just his basic inhumanity) is showing

If the story about Mitts treatment of his dog is true, the man's lack of sense (or perhaps it's just his basic inhumanity) is showing

Lack of humanity? What about him shutting down his company (Bains) so that his staff could search for a colleague's missing daughter? I'd suggest that counters your 'lack of humanity' claim.

Hysterical hyperbole rarely trumps rational, balanced, considered thought.

Let's summarize.

It's pretty funny when you put it that way.

[youtube]3LrFEbxWzXI[/youtube]

Lack of humanity? What about him shutting down his company (Bains) so that his staff could search for a colleague's missing daughter? I'd suggest that counters your 'lack of humanity' claim.

Hysterical hyperbole rarely trumps rational, balanced, considered thought.

Oh shut up. You know that was good PR. Sheesh!

Let's summarize.

I did not say he was right, I asked you what he was supposed to do after the dog shit all over itself. How do you know the dog was freezing cold? Terrified?

Have you ever been hosed? Is it warm? Do dogs normally shit all over themselves? Have you ever ridden on the top of a car at 60 mph?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

8d16e41c-91bc-434d-8a32-99e40e4af585.jpg

Forum List

Back