After he squeezes the Middle Class, Mitt will hose them down just like he did Seamus!

The Federal Government still spends a lot more than it did 5 years ago, it's more involved in business. And it still employes 22 MILLION people. That's ridiculous.

Excluding military personnel, the Federal government employs less than 3 million people, not 22 million. Total government employees excluding military personnel is about the same as it was 30 years ago.

Total Government Employment Since 1962

The 22 million you reference is all government employees at all levels.

Well, my bad for taking stats from RDean at face value. I should know better.

My apologies.
:rofl:
:rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol:
:lol:

The Federal Government still spends a lot more than it did 5 years ago, it's more involved in business. And it still employes 22 MILLION people. That's ridiculous.

Excluding military personnel, the Federal government employs less than 3 million people, not 22 million. Total government employees excluding military personnel is about the same as it was 30 years ago.

My apologies.

rdean is 99.99% accurate ...

My apologies.

What are you blaming on me? I never said anything remotely like, "The Federal Government still spends a lot more than it did 5 years ago, it's more involved in business. And it still employes 22 MILLION people. That's ridiculous."

Last edited by a moderator:
When all is said and sifted, Mitt Romney is an elitist multi mulit millionaire who has no concern for anyone but himself and his own family.

He abused the family pet. "PETA is not happy that my dog likes fresh air." --on strapping his dog to the top of the car

When asked why not one of his FIVE sons were in the military, to a man who went on and on about how good it was to invade Iraq, his answer was, "One of the ways my sons are showing support for our nation is helping me get elected because they think I'd be a great president."

"Well, the question is kind of a non sequitur, if you will. And what I mean by that -- or a null set." --after being asked during a Republican debate whether is was a mistake to invade Iraq

"We should double Guantanamo!"

Mitt Romney Quotes

My apologies.

rdean is 99.99% accurate ...

true. seems the right wing can't prove otherwise. as it should be.

Forum List

Back