After he squeezes the Middle Class, Mitt will hose them down just like he did Seamus!

Oh, he did the right thing?

Let's summarize.

Mitt put the family dog into a carrier that he called "air tight", which was lashed to the top of the family car for a 12 hour drive on the freeway at 60 plus miles per hour. The dog became so terrified it lost control and shit all over itself and the top of the car. Mitt hosed the dog and the car down, then put the terrified and now freezing wet dog back into the wet carrier and continued on for another 6 hours.

OH MY GAWD! WHAT WAS HE SUPPOSED TO DO?

Republicans can't figure out a problem like this because it's too "difficult", but they know how to run the country?

I did not say he was right, I asked you what he was supposed to do after the dog shit all over itself. How do you know the dog was freezing cold? Terrified?

Have you ever been hosed? Is it warm? Do dogs normally shit all over themselves? Have you ever ridden on the top of a car at 60 mph?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

8d16e41c-91bc-434d-8a32-99e40e4af585.jpg

Have you ever been hosed down? Believe it or not, I have actually hosed myself down, it is actually quite refreshing when the temp climbs over 100.

Is it warm? The depends, I usually waited until the water had a chance to cool off, but my sister and I used to delight in hosing each other down beofre it had a chance to. It was quite warm at times.

Do doge normally shit all over themselves? They do if they are in a kennel and not given a chance to go to the bathroom. The fact that Mitt kept the dog in the kennel that long shows bad judgement, but it is not cruelty unless he leaves him covered in shit, in my opinion.

Have I ever ridden on the top of a car going 60mph? No, even though I would have loved to, but I have ridden in the back of a truck going that fast, I enjoyed it. I used to have a dog that loved to stick his head out the window when we were going fast. In fact, I have never met a dog that didn't like it.

What the fuck is wrong with you? I weigh too much, I need to see a dentist, and I am getting old. Other than that I am in excellent health. My blood pressure is actually low for my age and weight. In fact, it is low for a healthy 25 year old. Thanks for asking.

By the way, thanks for your picture.

Last edited:
I did not say he was right, I asked you what he was supposed to do after the dog shit all over itself. How do you know the dog was freezing cold? Terrified?

Have you ever been hosed? Is it warm? Do dogs normally shit all over themselves? Have you ever ridden on the top of a car at 60 mph?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

8d16e41c-91bc-434d-8a32-99e40e4af585.jpg

Have you ever been hosed down? Believe it or not, I have actually hosed myself down, it is actually quite refreshing when the temp climbs over 100.

Is it warm? The depends, I usually waited until the water had a chance to cool off, but my sister and I used to delight in hosing each other down beofre it had a chance to. It was quite warm at times.

Do doge normally shit all over themselves? They do if they are in a kennel and not given a chance to go to the bathroom. The fact that Mitt kept the dog in the kennel that long shows bad judgement, but it is not cruelty unless he leaves him covered in shit, in my opinion.

Have I ever ridden on the top of a car going 60mph? No, even though I would have loved to, but I have ridden in the back of a truck going that fast, I enjoyed it. I used to have a dog that loved to stick his head out the window when we were going fast. In fact, I have never met a dog that didn't like it.

What the fuck is wrong with you? I weigh too much, I need to see a dentist, and I am getting old. Other than that I am in excellent health. My blood pressure is actually low for my age and weight. In fact, it is low for a healthy 25 year old. Thanks for asking.

By the way, thanks for your picture.

So potato IS your favorite color, obviously.

You need to practice your "spin". It wasn't that good.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AglGJYby_pQ]Whirling Dervishes in Istanbul - YouTube[/ame]

This will be an issue right wingers. America doesn't appreciate animal cruelty. Right wingers believe we can do whatever we want to animals because they don't have souls and God gave them to us to fuck over.

Mitt simply doesn't give a shit? Not about the middle class and certainly not about helpless animals. He's got money to worry about.

This will be an issue right wingers. America doesn't appreciate animal cruelty. Right wingers believe we can do whatever we want to animals because they don't have souls and God gave them to us to fuck over.

Mitt simply doesn't give a shit? Not about the middle class and certainly not about helpless animals. He's got money to worry about.

A bit like Obama and his concern about the price of arugula at Whole Foods?

Will Michelle saying kids should adjust their palates to steak and arugula also be an issue about how out of touch they are?

Mrs. Obama: Let Them Eat Steak

The American middle class does not care about arugula.

By the way, steak and arugula? WTF?

Will Michelle saying kids should adjust their palates to steak and arugula also be an issue about how out of touch they are?

Meat and salad. It's like calling chopped liver "pate" (pa TAY). It's still "chopped liver".

Sheesh, now you attack his wife. If anyone hasn't told you your awful, it's long overdue.

On the bright side, he once closed Bains office so that the whole staff could participate in searching for a colleague's missing daughter. All the sstaff hit the streets, spreading flyers, and talking to people - getting more people to help.

Kid was found and the story had a happy ending. Thank (Insert deity of choice here)

Yea, he's a heartless bastard.

Robert Jordan said that if we could balance out doing evil by doing good, the world would be in chaos.

The answer is "Still do the good, but don't do the evil". I'm sure that's the point you were trying to make, right?

I'm not at all interested in what Robert Jordan or anyone else says. I form my own opinions, based on solid facts, research and critical thought. What I don't do is accept any version of the 'truth' that the media feeds me. I cannot find a legitimate source for the story so, in my view, it remains a story... it is not fact until it is proved... and your link...and the links that it links to... at the end of it... remains unsubstantiated.

Did it happen? Maybe. Either way, I'm not gonna change my view of the man based on one unsubstantiated story.

I judge people on a slightly higher standard of critical thought than you do.

Did you miss the part where he admitted on camera he tied the dog to the roof?

OK, I watched the video. Yea, he did it. And, while I am not gonna high five him for it, because I would not have done likewise... I am failing to see why I should be outraged about it.

That's just one of the differences between you and me. Between me and most Republicans.

Don't lump us all in with her. Most of us really do want to help people. We just disagree with you on the best way to accomplish it. (Or version doesn't involve 20 levels of bureaucracy and subsidizing destructive behavior.)

OK, I watched the video. Yea, he did it. And, while I am not gonna high five him for it, because I would not have done likewise... I am failing to see why I should be outraged about it.

That's just one of the differences between you and me. Between me and most Republicans.

Don't lump us all in with her. Most of us really do want to help people. We just disagree with you on the best way to accomplish it. (Or version doesn't involve 20 levels of bureaucracy and subsidizing destructive behavior.)

I'm sure you have examples.

Obama Is Watering Down Regulations More Than Bush, Study Shows - Businessweek

Nov. 30 (Bloomberg) -- President Barack Obama, criticized by Republicans for slowing job growth by over regulating, has weakened proposed rules at a greater rate than President George W. Bush, according to a new study.

government-jobs.jpg

For a while temporary census-related jobs masked the underlying trend, but we’ve been steadily shedding government work. Maybe you think that’s a good thing. Certainly most of President Obama’s critics from the right claim to believe it’s a good thing. But what happens when you shed public sector jobs amidst an already weak economic climate is the sharply reduced incomes of the former teachers and whatnot lead to them spending less in their local communities. In total, we have about 500,000 fewer people working for the government since Obama’s inauguration even though the national population is larger than it used to be.

Chart: Over 500,000 government jobs lost since Obama became President
-------------------------------------------------------

There are "facts" and "Republican Facts". Huge gulf between one and the other.

If the story about Mitts treatment of his dog is true, the man's lack of sense (or perhaps it's just his basic inhumanity) is showing

Lack of humanity? What about him shutting down his company (Bains) so that his staff could search for a colleague's missing daughter? I'd suggest that counters your 'lack of humanity' claim.

Hysterical hyperbole rarely trumps rational, balanced, considered thought.

Oh shut up. You know that was good PR. Sheesh!

99.99% inaccurate.

Meat and salad. It's like calling chopped liver "pate" (pa TAY). It's still "chopped liver".

Sheesh, now you attack his wife. If anyone hasn't told you your awful, it's long overdue.

Steak and arugula, not steak and salad.

Grilled Steak with Arugula and Shaved Parmesan Recipe at Epicurious.com

Nov. 30 (Bloomberg) -- President Barack Obama, criticized by Republicans for slowing job growth by over regulating, has weakened proposed rules at a greater rate than President George W. Bush, according to a new study.

government-jobs.jpg

For a while temporary census-related jobs masked the underlying trend, but we’ve been steadily shedding government work. Maybe you think that’s a good thing. Certainly most of President Obama’s critics from the right claim to believe it’s a good thing. But what happens when you shed public sector jobs amidst an already weak economic climate is the sharply reduced incomes of the former teachers and whatnot lead to them spending less in their local communities. In total, we have about 500,000 fewer people working for the government since Obama’s inauguration even though the national population is larger than it used to be.

Congradulations, you have learned "how to lie with Graphs"

Get real, guy. My problem with the GOP is that it is too cozy with big business, but the problem with the Democrats is that it's too cozy with big government.

government-jobs.jpg

Congradulations, you have learned "how to lie with Graphs"

Get real, guy. My problem with the GOP is that it is too cozy with big business, but the problem with the Democrats is that it's too cozy with big government.

OK, how big has the government grown. Don't you get tired of people saying "liar" but they can't seem to say how? As if just saying it makes it so.

Mitt's selfish indifference to the suffering of others makes him an ideal Republican candidate.

I can definitely see why so many of this boards self proclaiming conservatives support the guy.

He's a real dick.

OK, how big has the government grown. Don't you get tired of people saying "liar" but they can't seem to say how? As if just saying it makes it so.

The Federal Government still spends a lot more than it did 5 years ago, it's more involved in business. And it still employes 22 MILLION people. That's ridiculous.

We have the biggest military the world has ever seen. Of course we spend more.

The Federal Government still spends a lot more than it did 5 years ago, it's more involved in business. And it still employes 22 MILLION people. That's ridiculous.

We have the biggest military the world has ever seen. Of course we spend more.

The military is smaller than it was 5 years ago. In fact, Obama constantly bosts about how he cut military spending. Want to try again?

Excluding military personnel, the Federal government employs less than 3 million people, not 22 million. Total government employees excluding military personnel is about the same as it was 30 years ago.

Total Government Employment Since 1962

The 22 million you reference is all government employees at all levels.

Excluding military personnel, the Federal government employs less than 3 million people, not 22 million. Total government employees excluding military personnel is about the same as it was 30 years ago.

Total Government Employment Since 1962

The 22 million you reference is all government employees at all levels.

Well, my bad for taking stats from RDean at face value. I should know better.

My apologies.

Forum List

Back