After decades of moon landing hoax claims, no apology now?

Godboy

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2008
India's first lunar mission has captured images of the landing site of the Apollo 15 craft, debunking theories that the US mission was a hoax, the country's state-run space agency said Wednesday.

"The images captured by a hyper-spectral camera fitted as a part of Chandrayaan-I... has reconfirmed the veracity of the Apollo 15 mission," said Prakash Chauhan, from the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO).

NASA's 12-day Apollo 15 mission in 1971 was the first designed to explore the surface of the moon in great detail and over a long period.

But it and others in the Apollo project, including the Apollo 11 mission in 1969, when astronauts first stepped on the moon, have been the subject of a catalogue of conspiracy theories ever since.

Chauhan said Chandrayaan-I, which India launched late last year, located the Apollo 15 landing site by identifying disturbances on the moon's dark surface.

"The disturbed surface is bright," he said, in a presentation in the western state of Goa, where a conference on space missions is being held.

"Our images also show tracks left behind by the lunar rovers which were used by the astronauts."

US, Japanese and Russian scientists have previously found evidence of Apollo 15's landing site by studying photographs.

Chauhan said Chandrayaan-I's findings were further, "independent corroboration" of the landing, adding to other evidence of the Apollo missions, including photographs and analysis of rock samples.

The images were among 70,000 taken by the Chandrayaan-I craft before the mission was aborted last weekend. Scientists blamed a computer malfunction for cutting communications with the orbiter.

So, are they going to apologize, or do they have any honor whatsoever? Is it possible for a conspiracy theorist to admit he is wrong? Lets find out...

I think they will try and convince us that this new unrefutable evidence was faked in some way. Their minds arent capable of assessing REAL evidence, particularly when it debunks their absurd claims.

Last edited:
I think they will try and convince us that this new unrefutable evidence was faked in some way. Their minds arent capable of assessing REAL evidence, particularly when it debunks their absurd claims.

You appear to be answering your own question.

Have you tried e-mailing some conspiracy theorists, or posting a question on one of their forums? Might be better than hoping they stumble across your thread here.

Have you tried e-mailing some conspiracy theorists, or posting a question on one of their forums? Might be better than hoping they stumble across your thread here.

You must be new. This IS the conspiracy section of the USMB, and theres plenty of freakshows that post in this section repeatedly everyday. I dont need to hope anything, because i know for a fact Terral, Eots and the rest of the "Nutty Bunch" will see this soon enough. The question is, will these nutcases admit they are wrong?

You must be new. This IS the conspiracy section of the USMB, and theres plenty of freakshows that post in this section repeatedly everyday. I dont need to hope anything, because i know for a fact Terral, Eots and the rest of the "Nutty Bunch" will see this soon enough. The question is, will these nutcases admit they are wrong?

:lol:

Figured that was a nicer way of saying you are stupid to think that i need to "hope" these ass clowns come across this thread. That was a really dumb thing to say. They read every thread in this section.

Figured that was a nicer way of saying you are stupid to think that i need to "hope" these ass clowns come across this thread. That was a really dumb thing to say. They read every thread in this section.

I wasn't being serious. I was mocking your need to be apologized to by "freaks". Seriously, who gives a fuck?

You're too funny. :lol:

I wasn't being serious. I was mocking your need to be apologized to by "freaks". Seriously, who gives a fuck?

I dont need an apology, im just running a test here. Are conspiracy theorists capable of admitting they are wrong? If they arent, i want to make fun of them for it. Its really quite simple.

I dont need an apology, im just running a test here. Are conspiracy theorists capable of admitting they are wrong? If they arent, i want to make fun of them for it. Its really quite simple.

Oh, my bad. I'll get of the way and leave them to blunder into your cunning plan.

Oh, my bad. I'll get of the way and leave them to blunder into your cunning plan.

Them? Good one. Dont be upset that your hoax theory was debunked.

Last edited:

Them? Good one. Dont be upset that your hoax theory was debunked.

fail28.jpg

a sure sign of someone that has been manipulated by the media with the term conspiracy theorist
and using it as an umbrella for all kinds of diverse opinions as if they bare one and come from one group of people I grew in a family of military Intel and police detectives ever day they formed theory's involving criminal activity then investigated and confirmed or excluded these theory's they were..conspiracy theorist..however they did not search for Nessie's or big foot ..or Elvis this are connections to the term conspiracy theorist that have been programed into the mass consciences crimes occurred on 9/11,,one theory is bin laden did it without any prior knowledge or assistance from elements within the government..the other is there was prior knowledge and involvement of elements within the u.s government...the first theory was investigated and the results are at best inconclusive and questionable according the those involved in the report .. the other has not been investigated by any official body and any attempts to have been vigorously blocked and denied

http://patriotsquestion911.com/

Last edited:
Do you often cut and paste copyrighted material in its entirety with no link?

You might find that if you provided a link, it might generate more interest in your thread.

Forum List

Back