CDZ After all the hype and accusations thrown at Trump after McCain has passed...

Well, the rabid left will not stop no matter how much civility you wish for!
Maybe you and your ilk should show some if you expect some.
No one of our "ilk" is using McCains death in some macabre way to denigrate Trump. That's what you do, and there is proof of it everywhere!
No you're just dancing on McCain's grave.
He dosen’t have a grave!
Of course, I meant that in a figurative sense. When he is buried, I wouldn't be surprised to see right wingers literally defacing his grave.

No one of our "ilk" is using McCains death in some macabre way to denigrate Trump. That's what you do, and there is proof of it everywhere!
He dosen’t have a grave!
Of course, I meant that in a figurative sense. When he is buried, I wouldn't be surprised to see right wingers literally defacing his grave.
Because we don't do crap like that, YOU do.

He dosen’t have a grave!
Won’t happen that shit behavior is displayed by the violent left!

Sad that the current and last President McCain ever served under is a traitorous thug, who shames our nation and everything it has ever stood for
Back in 2008, you hated the old fart, but now that he is dead, you love him? God you frickers have no morals at all. Thank goodness, John (Songbird) McCain is gone, I was very tired of his arse reaching across the aisle and flicking America to enrich himself and his liberal buddies. May he burn in hell with all the Kennedy brothers..

‘Songbird’ McCain: The evidence – in his own words, his fellow veterans, and his captors - Conservative News & Right Wing News | Gun Laws & Rights News Site
McCain divulged specific military information: he gave the name of the aircraft carrier on which he was based, the number of US pilots that had been lost, the number of aircraft in his flight formation, as well as information about the location of rescue ships…
so much for "Name, Rank, and Serial Number".

He dosen’t have a grave!
The majority of them won't give a shit and will be at work not thinking about him at all.

... John McCain is still dead and president Trump is still president, trying to secure our country. What was the point of all of this utter nonsense? You people are showing all Americans and the world just how much you are willing to denigrate the country, Trump supporters, McCain's memories, and your countrymen, and further divide the country.
It's a sad day for the United States.

R.I.P. Mr. McCain.
It is strange how the media changes over a short time, or was it jus
upload_2018-9-18_20-47-46.jpeg
t uncover job.

Forum List

Back