CDZ After all the hype and accusations thrown at Trump after McCain has passed...

John mc Cain is not going to achieve sainthood. He was an 81 year old who died of brain cancer. He got better healthcare than any of us can hope for. I lost respect for him when he swaggered onto the floor of the senate and gave that damned thumbs down crap vote! After, after, after he campaigned on repealing obamacare. Now! Tell me again why I should admire him?

It’s called disagreement. Get over it.

Well, the rabid left will not stop no matter how much civility you wish for!
Maybe you and your ilk should show some if you expect some.
No one of our "ilk" is using McCains death in some macabre way to denigrate Trump. That's what you do, and there is proof of it everywhere!
No you're just dancing on McCain's grave.
No I'm appalled and disgusted by heartless liberals that have no morals and prove it everyday.

So disingenuous.
No I am not, these threads using his death to attack Trump are disgusting. You even said so.

Does anyone understand what b e t r a y a l means? Hint, I won’t cry about Ryan either.

The BBC did a full tribute on the news last night. They covered his whole life in a couple of minutes, it was as if he had been President. They didnt mention trump once. It was as it should be.

John mc Cain is not going to achieve sainthood. He was an 81 year old who died of brain cancer. He got better healthcare than any of us can hope for. I lost respect for him when he swaggered onto the floor of the senate and gave that damned thumbs down crap vote! After, after, after he campaigned on repealing obamacare. Now! Tell me again why I should admire him?

It’s called betrayal.

It’s called betrayal.
Can someone please tell me when a democrat has " gotten over " anything...like ...ever?

Maybe you and your ilk should show some if you expect some.
No one of our "ilk" is using McCains death in some macabre way to denigrate Trump. That's what you do, and there is proof of it everywhere!
No I'm appalled and disgusted by heartless liberals that have no morals and prove it everyday.

So disingenuous.
No I am not, these threads using his death to attack Trump are disgusting. You even said so.

You conveniently leave out those conservatives who are insulting his memory.

It’s called betrayal.
Can someone please tell me when a democrat has " gotten over " anything...like ...ever?

You’re a funny little partisan.

It’s called betrayal.
804927989_1310053.gif

So disingenuous.

You conveniently leave out that I am talking about people using his death the bash Trump. That is all.

It’s called betrayal.
No! When obama pissed all over Scalia’s grave they were fine with it.

So disingenuous.

You conveniently leave out that I am talking about people using his death the bash Trump. That is all.

Another willfully blind partisan.

Remember when Ambassador Shirley Temple Brown died? It took obummer about a week to lower the flag.

So disingenuous.

Hey, stop trolling! I stated what I was talking about you trolls keep trying to change the subject! Grow up!

So disingenuous.

Hey, stop trolling! I stated what I was talking about you trolls keep trying to change the subject! Grow up!

Your subject was specifically liberals who are using McCain’s death for political points against Trump?

Ok, what about it?

Your subject was specifically liberals who are using McCain’s death for political points against Trump?

Ok, what about it?
The OP NEVER mentioned liberals, so you cannot be honest please just stay out of the thread.

Ok, what about it?
The OP NEVER mentioned liberals, so you cannot be honest please just stay out of the thread.
She or he is busy calling you partisan hack while she or he displays the symptoms!

Forum List

Back