After 8 years of denigrating, Obama WRITES open letter to Police.

Hardly so, that is a biased opinion, not a fact...
I seem to recall evidence that Trayvon attacked some random latino guy, another guy Obama defended had attacked a store clerk, then robbed the store, before trying to steal a policeman's gun. Those cases speak for themselves. Not to mention Obama has done it EVERY time, then when a criminal kills a bunch of police, NOW Obama acknowledges that he shouldn't comment. That's not biased, that's fact.
Two people does not make and endorsement for all criminal acts.....had that stupid Hispanic done what the cops told him, Trayvon would still be alive....
Oh joy, we'd have another thug running around. I don't condone the actions of George Zimmerman, it wasn't his place to follow Trayvon, but I'm certainly not sad that a thug was killed.

Those aren't the only two incidents, I think I recall that there was four, and another case where Obama called the actions of police stupid because they arrested a black man, then claimed it had to do with race. Every time there's a crime regarding a black man, reported on the news, Obama gets involved and automatically assumes that it's a race issue, and defends the criminal in the case, because every time it has been a criminal.
You're a good Christian....They believe that murder is always justified, even in the Ten Commandments...
I never claimed to be a Christian, that's quite the assumption. I support self defense, and I support the killing of criminals. They forfeited their human rights the moment they decided to wrong other people.
Trayvon had not committed any crimes...

Oh, calling people racist and calling names in place of actual debate. I'd say I'm surprised, but this isn't any different from what you usually do. So, because I'm criticizing our current bi-racial president, I'm white and racist by default? Can't wait to see the 'logic' behind these accusations.
Actually you are obviously racist because you are a 14 year old little b!tch and you have no respect for your elders nor for the high office of POTUS.
I fail to see any link between being fourteen, supposedly being that particular curse word, having no respect for elders or a totally inept president, and supposedly being racist. You're going to need to elaborate, and connect those in the process, otherwise you just look rude and immature.

you ass-hats have been misquoting and lying about Oblama that he finally put it in writing, and you deny what he has supported all along...
Nobody has denied that he supports race-baiting and anti-police activity. So, no, nobody is denying what he has supported all along.
Just because you don't give a blank check to police abuses does not mean you do not support the good ones....

Supporting and encouraging those who have openly called for them to be killed is a pretty good clue.
Kida like the silence from white presidents when black were killed an abused for over 200 years by whites...it sure didn't bother the public either, up until the 1960's..........

I seem to recall evidence that Trayvon attacked some random latino guy, another guy Obama defended had attacked a store clerk, then robbed the store, before trying to steal a policeman's gun. Those cases speak for themselves. Not to mention Obama has done it EVERY time, then when a criminal kills a bunch of police, NOW Obama acknowledges that he shouldn't comment. That's not biased, that's fact.
Two people does not make and endorsement for all criminal acts.....had that stupid Hispanic done what the cops told him, Trayvon would still be alive....
Oh joy, we'd have another thug running around. I don't condone the actions of George Zimmerman, it wasn't his place to follow Trayvon, but I'm certainly not sad that a thug was killed.

Those aren't the only two incidents, I think I recall that there was four, and another case where Obama called the actions of police stupid because they arrested a black man, then claimed it had to do with race. Every time there's a crime regarding a black man, reported on the news, Obama gets involved and automatically assumes that it's a race issue, and defends the criminal in the case, because every time it has been a criminal.
You're a good Christian....They believe that murder is always justified, even in the Ten Commandments...
I never claimed to be a Christian, that's quite the assumption. I support self defense, and I support the killing of criminals. They forfeited their human rights the moment they decided to wrong other people.
Not until he decided to assault a random, overweight, latino man, no, he probably hadn't.

Oh, calling people racist and calling names in place of actual debate. I'd say I'm surprised, but this isn't any different from what you usually do. So, because I'm criticizing our current bi-racial president, I'm white and racist by default? Can't wait to see the 'logic' behind these accusations.
Actually you are obviously racist because you are a 14 year old little b!tch and you have no respect for your elders nor for the high office of POTUS.
I fail to see any link between being fourteen, supposedly being that particular curse word, having no respect for elders or a totally inept president, and supposedly being racist. You're going to need to elaborate, and connect those in the process, otherwise you just look rude and immature.
Obalam is not totally inept, just different from the past politically white washed politicians....

Not until he decided to assault a random, overweight, latino man, no, he probably hadn't.
Who was ordered by police to stay away from..And he carried a gun when the association was clearly had it in their contractual rules to not carry a fire arm.....

Obalam is not totally inept, just different from the past politically white washed politicians....
Considering he claimed to be attempting to improve the economy, then decided to tax businesses per-employee, yes, he's totally inept. There's also the 64 Constitutional violations he's made, which have improved nothing as far as the state of this country, after swearing to uphold the Constitution. Sounds pretty inept to me.

Who was ordered by police to stay away from..And he carried a gun when the association was clearly had it in their contractual rules to not carry a fire arm.....
I did say I didn't condone his following of said thug. I said I don't mind that he shot him.

Considering he claimed to be attempting to improve the economy, then decided to tax businesses per-employee, yes, he's totally inept. There's also the 64 Constitutional violations he's made, which have improved nothing as far as the state of this country, after swearing to uphold the Constitution. Sounds pretty inept to me.
And what makes that different from when politicians increased fees and taxes when they claimed there was a tax cut?

I did say I didn't condone his following of said thug. I said I don't mind that he shot him.
Of course not, you can justify murder anyway you like...

And what makes that different from when politicians increased fees and taxes when they claimed there was a tax cut?
You're going to need to specify politicians.

He was assaulting him, that justifies shooting him.

Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, Bush II

He was assaulting him, that justifies shooting him.
If he had stayed clear like he was told, there would have been no assault..See how following orders can keep you clear of problems....

The only way that turd would do that is if the Democrat's internal polling is showing the country is fed up with his race baiting and defense of black criminal activity and his agenda is now in jeopardy as Trump is on track to win this election. Now he's trying to make us think he cares about law and order, thinking everyone's gonna forget he's a racist POS.
There is no indication that Trump is or has won the next presidential election....
I said INTERNAL POLLING, stupid. Of course you're not gonna see that data, idiot.
Internal pooling does not elect a person to an office, just ask Mittens...
I didn't say they did, moron. Are you really that stupid or is this an act?

The only way that turd would do that is if the Democrat's internal polling is showing the country is fed up with his race baiting and defense of black criminal activity and his agenda is now in jeopardy as Trump is on track to win this election. Now he's trying to make us think he cares about law and order, thinking everyone's gonna forget he's a racist POS.
There is no indication that Trump is or has won the next presidential election....
I said INTERNAL POLLING, stupid. Of course you're not gonna see that data, idiot.
Are you always degrading to people you speak with?

Both bushes and Clinton were Establishment, I never expected them to be truthful or competent. Reagan cut taxes.

Are you always degrading to people you speak with?
Sorry, but that was a serious question.

Both bushes and Clinton were Establishment, I never expected them to be truthful or competent. Reagan cut taxes.
He cut taxes for the rich and corporations yet increase taxes on the poor and lower middle class..I know, I got a tax increase, and having voted for him it was a real turn off....Did you live and earn wages to raise a family in the early to mid 1980's?.....I have since 1974...

Forum List

Back