After 8 years of denigrating, Obama WRITES open letter to Police.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
"We have your back". Well that ought to just make all the Police in America all Squooshy and warm inside.After 8 years, The Racist anti-Police BLM promoter has finally realized how bad he has screwed up so he writes a half ass letter. Not quite the passion of "If I had a son he would look like Trayvon, eh?". Just go back to Kenya you loser.

The only way that turd would do that is if the Democrat's internal polling is showing the country is fed up with his race baiting and defense of black criminal activity and his agenda is now in jeopardy as Trump is on track to win this election. Now he's trying to make us think he cares about law and order, thinking everyone's gonna forget he's a racist POS.

you ass-hats have been misquoting and lying about Oblama that he finally put it in writing, and you deny what he has supported all along...

The only way that turd would do that is if the Democrat's internal polling is showing the country is fed up with his race baiting and defense of black criminal activity and his agenda is now in jeopardy as Trump is on track to win this election. Now he's trying to make us think he cares about law and order, thinking everyone's gonna forget he's a racist POS.
There is no indication that Trump is or has won the next presidential election....

you ass-hats have been misquoting and lying about Oblama that he finally put it in writing, and you deny what he has supported all along...
Nobody has denied that he supports race-baiting and anti-police activity. So, no, nobody is denying what he has supported all along.

Nobody has denied that he supports race-baiting and anti-police activity. So, no, nobody is denying what he has supported all along.
Just because you don't give a blank check to police abuses does not mean you do not support the good ones....

Just because you don't give a blank check to police abuses does not mean you do not support the good ones....
The fact that he defends the criminal every time one is shot already shows that he doesn't support 'the good ones'.

The fact that he defends the criminal every time one is shot already shows that he doesn't support 'the good ones'.
Hardly so, that is a biased opinion, not a fact...

"We have your back". Well that ought to just make all the Police in America all Squooshy and warm inside.After 8 years, The Racist anti-Police BLM promoter has finally realized how bad he has screwed up so he writes a half ass letter. Not quite the passion of "If I had a son he would look like Trayvon, eh?". Just go back to Kenya you loser.

Racist white trash.
Oh, calling people racist and calling names in place of actual debate. I'd say I'm surprised, but this isn't any different from what you usually do. So, because I'm criticizing our current bi-racial president, I'm white and racist by default? Can't wait to see the 'logic' behind these accusations.

I seem to recall evidence that Trayvon attacked some random latino guy, another guy Obama defended had attacked a store clerk, then robbed the store, before trying to steal a policeman's gun. Those cases speak for themselves. Not to mention Obama has done it EVERY time, then when a criminal kills a bunch of police, NOW Obama acknowledges that he shouldn't comment. That's not biased, that's fact.

Racist white trash.
Oh, calling people racist and calling names in place of actual debate. I'd say I'm surprised, but this isn't any different from what you usually do. So, because I'm criticizing our current bi-racial president, I'm white and racist by default? Can't wait to see the 'logic' behind these accusations.
At least you don't refer to Oblama as boy.....

I seem to recall evidence that Trayvon attacked some random latino guy, another guy Obama defended had attacked a store clerk, then robbed the store, before trying to steal a policeman's gun. Those cases speak for themselves. Not to mention Obama has done it EVERY time, then when a criminal kills a bunch of police, NOW Obama acknowledges that he shouldn't comment. That's not biased, that's fact.
Two people does not make and endorsement for all criminal acts.....had that stupid Hispanic done what the cops told him, Trayvon would still be alive....

There is no indication that Trump is or has won the next presidential election....
I said INTERNAL POLLING, stupid. Of course you're not gonna see that data, idiot.

Two people does not make and endorsement for all criminal acts.....had that stupid Hispanic done what the cops told him, Trayvon would still be alive....
Oh joy, we'd have another thug running around. I don't condone the actions of George Zimmerman, it wasn't his place to follow Trayvon, but I'm certainly not sad that a thug was killed.

Those aren't the only two incidents, I think I recall that there was four, and another case where Obama called the actions of police stupid because they arrested a black man, then claimed it had to do with race. Every time there's a crime regarding a black man, reported on the news, Obama gets involved and automatically assumes that it's a race issue, and defends the criminal in the case, because every time it has been a criminal.

Supporting and encouraging those who have openly called for them to be killed is a pretty good clue.

I said INTERNAL POLLING, stupid. Of course you're not gonna see that data, idiot.
Internal pooling does not elect a person to an office, just ask Mittens...

Racist white trash.
He is a fine young man.

Considering he grew up in a fatherless home he must have had a very dynamic mother whom he was very close to.

Actually you are obviously racist because you are a 14 year old little b!tch and you have no respect for your elders nor for the high office of POTUS.

Racist white trash.
He is a fine young man.

Considering he grew up in a fatherless home he must have had a very dynamic mother whom he was very close to.
I didn't have a Dad most of my life either..After I saw my Dad beat my step-brother unmercilessly for opening a can of soup without permission one summer day.. I told him that if this was how he was going to act, I wanted nothing to do with him....that was when I was 15, he still will not talk to me after 35 years.....

Oh joy, we'd have another thug running around. I don't condone the actions of George Zimmerman, it wasn't his place to follow Trayvon, but I'm certainly not sad that a thug was killed.

Those aren't the only two incidents, I think I recall that there was four, and another case where Obama called the actions of police stupid because they arrested a black man, then claimed it had to do with race. Every time there's a crime regarding a black man, reported on the news, Obama gets involved and automatically assumes that it's a race issue, and defends the criminal in the case, because every time it has been a criminal.
You're a good Christian....They believe that murder is always justified, even in the Ten Commandments...
I never claimed to be a Christian, that's quite the assumption. I support self defense, and I support the killing of criminals. They forfeited their human rights the moment they decided to wrong other people.

Forum List

Back