After 8 years of denigrating, Obama WRITES open letter to Police.

There is no indication that Trump is or has won the next presidential election....
I said INTERNAL POLLING, stupid. Of course you're not gonna see that data, idiot.
Internal pooling does not elect a person to an office, just ask Mittens...
I didn't say they did, moron. Are you really that stupid or is this an act?
Are you always degrading to people you speak with?
Sorry, but that was a serious question.
I am sure it was, yet i am resisted to serious discussion to those that can't control their thoughts and have a relative moderate tone of respect for others opinions, even if they are wrong...

Considering he claimed to be attempting to improve the economy, then decided to tax businesses per-employee, yes, he's totally inept. There's also the 64 Constitutional violations he's made, which have improved nothing as far as the state of this country, after swearing to uphold the Constitution. Sounds pretty inept to me.
And what makes that different from when politicians increased fees and taxes when they claimed there was a tax cut?
You're going to need to specify politicians.
Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, Bush II
Both bushes and Clinton were Establishment, I never expected them to be truthful or competent. Reagan cut taxes.
He cut taxes for the rich and corporations yet increase taxes on the poor and lower middle class..I know, I got a tax increase, and having voted for him it was a real turn off....Did you live and earn wages to raise a family in the early to mid 1980's?.....I have since 1974...
The 'rich' people he cut taxes for are the ones that hire people. High taxes discourages hiring. Those that don't cut back, will increase cost of living, which basically passes the taxes down to the middle class. Either way, lower businesses taxes will help the middle class.

You must be using the term 'poor' very loosely, because the 'poor' don't pay taxes.

And what makes that different from when politicians increased fees and taxes when they claimed there was a tax cut?
Both bushes and Clinton were Establishment, I never expected them to be truthful or competent. Reagan cut taxes.
He cut taxes for the rich and corporations yet increase taxes on the poor and lower middle class..I know, I got a tax increase, and having voted for him it was a real turn off....Did you live and earn wages to raise a family in the early to mid 1980's?.....I have since 1974...
The 'rich' people he cut taxes for are the ones that hire people. High taxes discourages hiring. Those that don't cut back, will increase cost of living, which basically passes the taxes down to the middle class. Either way, lower businesses taxes will help the middle class.

You must be using the term 'poor' very loosely, because the 'poor' don't pay taxes.
President Obama has used that line on several occasions to describe the importance of small businesses, as have scores of other politicians. In support of that title, many have cited studies from the U.S. Small Business Administration that show small firms employ just over half of the private-sector workforce and created nearly two-thirds of nation’s net new jobs over the past decade and a half.

However, the definition of “small business” provides important context for those statistics. The SBA considers firms with fewer than 500 employees small, placing nearly every business in the country (99.7 percent of firms that have employees) under that umbrella term — thus, it is no surprise they employ the most workers.
.Who actually creates jobs: Start-ups, small businesses or big corporations?

"We have your back". Well that ought to just make all the Police in America all Squooshy and warm inside.After 8 years, The Racist anti-Police BLM promoter has finally realized how bad he has screwed up so he writes a half ass letter. Not quite the passion of "If I had a son he would look like Trayvon, eh?". Just go back to Kenya you loser.

If the letter was so bad, why are you afraid to post a link to it, and point out the parts you don't like?

"We have your back". Well that ought to just make all the Police in America all Squooshy and warm inside.After 8 years, The Racist anti-Police BLM promoter has finally realized how bad he has screwed up so he writes a half ass letter. Not quite the passion of "If I had a son he would look like Trayvon, eh?". Just go back to Kenya you loser.

The only way that turd would do that is if the Democrat's internal polling is showing the country is fed up with his race baiting and defense of black criminal activity and his agenda is now in jeopardy as Trump is on track to win this election. Now he's trying to make us think he cares about law and order, thinking everyone's gonna forget he's a racist POS.

Nobody has denied that he supports race-baiting and anti-police activity. So, no, nobody is denying what he has supported all along.

Racist white trash. Go back to West Virginia where you belong.

Hey! I'm from West Virginia.

Ignore all my racist jokes.

Just because the police arrest a black man entering his own home, that is no reason to denigrate them.

I said INTERNAL POLLING, stupid. Of course you're not gonna see that data, idiot.
Internal pooling does not elect a person to an office, just ask Mittens...
I didn't say they did, moron. Are you really that stupid or is this an act?
Are you always degrading to people you speak with?
Sorry, but that was a serious question.
I am sure it was, yet i am resisted to serious discussion to those that can't control their thoughts and have a relative moderate tone of respect for others opinions, even if they are wrong...
Fair enough. If I offended you unjustly, I apologize. It's not my intention to denigrate anyone who doesn't deserve it.

Oh, calling people racist and calling names in place of actual debate. I'd say I'm surprised, but this isn't any different from what you usually do. So, because I'm criticizing our current bi-racial president, I'm white and racist by default? Can't wait to see the 'logic' behind these accusations.
Actually you are obviously racist because you are a 14 year old little b!tch and you have no respect for your elders nor for the high office of POTUS.
So you are judging racist by age and color? Oh and retards grow old as do thugs. So your respect via age argument does not hold up.

Why did the OP put this in Race Relations? I don't get the connection.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Why did the OP put this in Race Relations? I don't get the connection.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Its the same old narrative as most threads here...."Obama is a racist, Obama is a race baiter, Obama this, Obama that, Obama, Obama Obama".

What the hell will they talk about when he finally leaves office?

President Obama has used that line on several occasions to describe the importance of small businesses, as have scores of other politicians. In support of that title, many have cited studies from the U.S. Small Business Administration that show small firms employ just over half of the private-sector workforce and created nearly two-thirds of nation’s net new jobs over the past decade and a half.

However, the definition of “small business” provides important context for those statistics. The SBA considers firms with fewer than 500 employees small, placing nearly every business in the country (99.7 percent of firms that have employees) under that umbrella term — thus, it is no surprise they employ the most workers.
.Who actually creates jobs: Start-ups, small businesses or big corporations?
Guess Obama should stop stomping all over small businesses, too, huh?

you ass-hats have been misquoting and lying about Oblama that he finally put it in writing, and you deny what he has supported all along...
Nobody has denied that he supports race-baiting and anti-police activity. So, no, nobody is denying what he has supported all along.
Just because you don't give a blank check to police abuses does not mean you do not support the good ones....
Well, thanks to Obama’s rhetoric along with his corrupt media cohorts, police officers are being assassinated almost daily. A half-hearted written statement, absent an apology, isn't going to smooth things over.

imrs.php

Daaaaam Obama, Its all your fault

imrs.php

This is almost a year old.
So far this year 69 have died and the year is barely halfway thru.

imrs.php

The number of police deaths had been decreasing since long before Obama took office.
BJS.png

It's because the number of employed police are increasing, and they have better equipment. The continued drop in police deaths has nothing to do with Obama, it's just a continuing trend.

Besides, your data leaves out 2016, which is the peak of BLM's activity.

imrs.php

The numbers are lower than ever. Thanks a lot Obama! Look at that War!

imrs.php

The numbers are lower than ever. Thanks a lot Obama! Look at that War!
Nope. 69 so far this year.

Forum List

Back