African Americans and the Democratic Party

go burn a cross on someones lawn ass wipe[/QUOTE]

Sinister, you are a true liberal loser. Typical, when someone does not like a certain ethnic group, idiots like you always refer to the KKK......and before you yap, I'm not white, I'm 50% native 50% white. Your own liberal senator Byrd...er..um..he was a KKK member, so stick a burning cross up your ass and STFU.

So you people on the right here are just going to pretend the court documented racism of the GOP doesnt exsist?

So you people on the right here are just going to pretend the court documented racism of the GOP doesnt exsist?

it is not court documented racism.

They are situations where the DNC believed that they may lead to racism so they had the courts outlaw them.

It is what the DNC has been doing for years....crying out that evry move the RNC makes is racially motivated.

Beleive what you want TM......you have a one track mind.

They were taken to court for it.

They entered a consent decree to stop the racist and anti American tactics of keeping voters from voting under false claims of ineligibility.

They have never been able to get a judge to lift the decree bacuase they keep breaking the rules.

Yes it is court documented.

The courts keep documentation on these things.

In an opinion issued on Tuesday, Judge Dickinson R. Debevoise of Federal District Court ruled that the Republicans failed to show that conditions had changed enough to justify changing the agreement.

“It does not appear that the R.N.C.’s incentive to suppress minority votes has changed since 1982,” Judge Debevoise wrote, citing statistics showing that most minority voters support Democrats. “It appears that the R.N.C. has been largely unsuccessful in its efforts to attract minority voters. Until it is able to do so, it will have an incentive to engage in the type of voter suppression that it allegedly committed in the actions that led to the enactment and modification of the consent decree.”

Yes I understand that court documented fact in this case kills this thread.

It shows how wrong the right is to beat up on black voters fro not voting republican.

It also shows that black voters are smart not to vote republican.

Yes I understand that court documented fact in this case kills this thread.

It shows how wrong the right is to beat up on black voters fro not voting republican.

It also shows that black voters are smart not to vote republican.

Wrong.

It shows how you easily fall for the rhetoric. There have been many actions by people and groups of people that had no mal intent, but were provben in court to POSSIBLY lead to negative results so they are outlawed.

You fail to cite the attmepts of the DNC to outlaw other actions of the RNC citing racism where there was nothing to ban becuase even the worst case scenario would not result in negaitve results.

Dont you get it...the DNC puts out plenty of lines hoping that a few of them may catch a fish.

And when one does they say..."see? we told you!!!!"

And tools like you fall for it.

Whatever TM......go for it. It seems to work for you.

African Americans and the Democratic Party go together like peas and carrots. Satan could be running for any office, and if he was a Democrat, he'd have the black vote and be endorsed by Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton. Every black church in America would be talking about what a fine guy he was and those that disagreed would be labeled racists.

If that was true, then why didn't they endorse Jackson and Sharpton?:confused::eusa_hand:
I would say since blacks are only 12% of the population, whites elected Obama?:eusa_whistle:
Some blacks vote the party just like some whites vote the party, but there are those who vote the issue. Like me. Locally in the late election I voted republican. But I am native amerian. How do native americans vote?

In just about every post you post, you mention the fact that you are a "native american". I don't think anybody really cares. Does that somehow make you "special"? See, that's the big problem in this country. Everybody clings to a label... Why not just call yourself an American?

Shouldn't they have pride in their culture without you bashing it?

Mexicans like their culture, so do Irishmen. Why should Mexicans comform to Irish culture but Irish doesn't have to embrace Mexican culture.

what part of that judges decision did you not understand?

The judge refused to vacate a consent decree that was put in place in 1986 because the Rs kept violating the order.

They kept black voters from voting.

They did it repetedly.

They violated a court order to inform the court of thier actions to void voters.

Voter caging is almost always pursued with partisan aims, and caging lists are often targeted expressly at registered members of the opposing party. Moreover, the practice has often been targeted at minority voters, making the effects even more pernicious. In 1986, for example, a notorious memorandum unearthed in litigation, sent from one regional party political director to another, described the likely effect of a voter caging program on the upcoming Senate race in Louisiana:

I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it’s a close race, which I’m assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably.[3]

Voter caging programs are often challenged in lawsuits. Two of the best known lawsuits to date have resulted in consent decrees against the Republican National Committee, prohibiting racially targeted voter caging and requiring other ballot security programs to be pre-approved by a federal court.[4]

http://www.brennancenter.org/content/resource/a_guide_to_voter_caging/

Last edited:
Excuse me, more whites collect welfare and food stamps than blacks.

Yeah, that's because there are five times as many whites as there are blacks. Percentage wise, it is higher among black Americans than whites.

Welfare did not put black at the bottom of the economic chain, it is discrimination.

Discrimination was the reason 50 years ago. Today it is the welfare state and the inner city gangster mentality.

This is not an excuse in the 21st century. Blacks have been given every opportunity to move upwards within society: affirmative action programs, scholarships, etc. It is their own subculture that is keeping them impoverished.

Clinton signed off on welfare reform after once vetoing it and then having his hand forced by a very conservative Congress.

The Republican Party has not sent a single job overseas. Companies send jobs overseas and they do it because of the policies of both Republican and Democratic politicians.

I agree, so you tell your fellow "Native Americans" to get their lazy, drunk asses off of the Indian reservations and start contributing to society instead of sucking off of the welfare state.

Regardless, there will always be the poor and disadvantaged because of human behavior.

Black are disadvantaged from childhood by the white system of things.

And poor white kids are also disadvantaged from birth. Nobody is born into the same set of circumstances, but the only person to blame for not bettering yourself is you.

I can see you are one of the "good ol boys."

We've all known for quite some time what a senile kook you are, so it's quite ironic for you to be insulting somebody else.

Excellent work Tazer.

Sad to know it will go right over their head.

Voter caging is almost always pursued with partisan aims, and caging lists are often targeted expressly at registered members of the opposing party. Moreover, the practice has often been targeted at minority voters, making the effects even more pernicious. In 1986, for example, a notorious memorandum unearthed in litigation, sent from one regional party political director to another, described the likely effect of a voter caging program on the upcoming Senate race in Louisiana:

I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it’s a close race, which I’m assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably.[3]

Voter caging programs are often challenged in lawsuits. Two of the best known lawsuits to date have resulted in consent decrees against the Republican National Committee, prohibiting racially targeted voter caging and requiring other ballot security programs to be pre-approved by a federal court.[4]

A Guide to Voter Caging | Brennan Center for Justice

What are you doing in this thread when you have 4 Democrat wars to support.

So you dont care that Americans have had their votes stolen from them by republicans for decades?

So you dont care that Americans have had their votes stolen from them by republicans for decades?

They fail to empathize or sympathize with anyone who faces discrimination.

Either you can believe blacks vote for dems because they are just a group of unthinking fools or you can believe that my e repubs haven't given blacks a reason to vote for them.

Forum List

Back