Affirmative Theory of 9/11 attacks

Credible proof by credible people that NIST lied and contradicted themselves on many occasions has been documented and analyzed, so much so that NIST had to change their story many times, and it still makes no rational sense.
Fox news is one of the first places in the media where the OCT psyop started, and that is what you adhere to isn't it?

Last edited:
Credible proof by credible people that NIST lied and contradicted themselves on many occasions has been documented and analyzed, so much so that NIST had to change their story many times, and it still makes no rational sense.
Fox news is one of the first places in the media where the OCT psyop started, and that is what you adhere to isn't it?
why is it you never list the so called credible people or proof, just the same false premise un provable bullshit
then to compound your lunacy you add more conspiracy bullshit to validate your fairytale..

why is it you never list the so called credible people or proof, just the same false premise un provable bullshit
then to compound your lunacy you add more conspiracy bullshit to validate your fairytale..
I've listed and posted it countless times, but even if I did again, it does assholes like you no good as you don't read it, nor respond with anything other then one liners and stupid gif images, or already debunked NIST BS, like you just posted earlier.
If you really want to read or understand the objections to the NIST BS, you have internet access and Google at your disposal, so quit pretending their isn't any credible and logical objections or proof of such simply because you're a lazy fuck.

Last edited:
I wonder when Pope Dickie G is going to present The Petition for a new investigation to Congress?

Doesn't he want to "Remember Building 7"?? :dunno:

I wonder when Pope Dickie G is going to present The Petition for a new investigation to Congress?

Doesn't he want to "Remember Building 7"?? :dunno:
Do you actually give a fuck?
I'm sure congress doesn't.

Then why is Pope Dickie still collecting money for it??

Draining the suckers??
Perhaps to try and bribe them into doing their job, everyone knows they can only be nudged along by money.
How much has the US government and their corporate affiliates drained us suckers, including you?

Do you actually give a fuck?
I'm sure congress doesn't.

Draining the suckers??
Perhaps to try and bribe them into doing their job, everyone knows they can only be nudged along by money.
How much has the US government and their corporate affiliates drained us suckers, including you?

Don't deflect.

Why does Pope Dickie keep begging for money from the Truthers without presenting The Petition as he promised them?

If he has time to fly around the world on the money collected, he certainly could pay for a flight to Wash. D.C.

Draining the suckers??

Don't deflect.

Why does Pope Dickie keep begging for money from the Truthers without presenting The Petition as he promised them?

If he has time to fly around the world on the money collected, he certainly could pay for a flight to Wash. D.C.
Shoot him an e-mail and ask him yourself.
It is you that is deflecting, while absolving your leaders from producing evidence that what they say in the OCT is true and valid.
Just like the other bitch that wants people to write him a complete fucking essay, or the other asswipe that wants links to the proof of NIST deception that have been provided for years on this forum.
You are all deflecting and derailing from the topic, then accusing others of what you do.

BOOOOOSH.jpg
Bush Clinton, Obama...all of em...Take your pick, they all lie to you, and they don't give a flying fuck about you either, and why should they, as you very well don't either.

maybe you should free your mind instead..~ Revolution(Beatles)

Hey, I just came up with a good idea for you Twoofers.

Your King, Ron Paul, is going to be giving a speech at the RNC convention next month. He should devote the whole speech to demanding a new investigation into 9/11 with full subpoena powers.

Imagine that. The speech will be carried on TV channels nationwide. I bet that would garner millions and millions of new signatures on Pope Dickie's Petition, instead of the 2 or 3 a month he's getting now.

Bush Clinton, Obama...all of em...Take your pick, they all lie to you, and they don't give a flying fuck about you either, and why should they, as you very well don't either.

maybe you should free your mind instead..~ Revolution(Beatles)
I agree. Instead of listening to, and believing in the puppet "leaders" and their propaganda, people should free their minds, and try to think for themselves.

I've listed and posted it countless times, but even if I did again, it does assholes like you no good as you don't read it, nor respond with anything other then one liners and stupid gif images, or already debunked NIST BS, like you just posted earlier.
If you really want to read or understand the objections to the NIST BS, you have internet access and Google at your disposal, so quit pretending their isn't any credible and logical objections or proof of such simply because you're a lazy fuck.
like I said you have no credible evidence... if you had then you wouldn't have had to post it sooo many times.
if the shit that you post was anywhere close to fact then there would be only two possible outcomes 1. all the twoofers would have disappeared long ago.
2. bush and co. would be waiting for an execution date.
since neither of those have happened ,the only logical explanation is you are full of shit.

like I said you have no credible evidence... if you had then you wouldn't have had to post it sooo many times.
if the shit that you post was anywhere close to fact then there would be only two possible outcomes 1. all the twoofers would have disappeared long ago.
since neither of those have happened ,the only logical explanation is you are full of shit.
Because those 2 scenarios haven't occurred, does not prove you correct in denying that there is plenty of counter evidence that discredits the OCT.
Bush and the neo-cons committed war crimes and they're not being tried and convicted, so by your stupid logic of denial, there was no war crimes, AKA torture?.
The fact that so many people don't believe the OCT or have trust in the government, is real and their reasons are valid.
Just because the criminally corrupt government and its agencies lie and cover up and obfuscate facts in doing so, and many who are supposed to uphold the law do not, therefore justice is not being served, but ignored, doesn't mean these concerns and legitimate gripes, are not valid...you fucking idiot dweeb.

Larry Silverstein supposedly asking for permission to CD his own property, then logically means he was in on it.

Because those 2 scenarios haven't occurred, does not prove you correct in denying that there is plenty of counter evidence that discredits the OCT.
Bush and the neo-cons committed war crimes and they're not being tried and convicted, so by your stupid logic of denial, there was no war crimes, AKA torture?.
The fact that so many people don't believe the OCT or have trust in the government, is real and their reasons are valid.
Just because the criminally corrupt government and its agencies lie and cover up and obfuscate facts in doing so, and many who are supposed to uphold the law do not, therefore justice is not being served, but ignored, doesn't mean these concerns and legitimate gripes, are not valid...you fucking idiot dweeb.

Larry Silverstein supposedly asking for permission to CD his own property, then logically means he was in on it.
you're so full of shit!
the so many people you rave about is about .10% of the population.
it is telling that you made no comment on my first statement but went full propaganda mode on the second.
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

you're so full of shit!
it is telling that you made no comment on my first statement but went full propaganda mode on the second.
Don't you know that many people have come forward, credible people from fields of study
regarding 9-11, and many have been harassed, lost jobs, reputations slandered, and some possibly even "lost" their lives. Just because they don't flood the USMB doesn't mean they don't exist, and forget about trying to get any national, meaningful air time with any rational debate on the topic on any MSM networks.

How could Silverstein have had his property rigged for a CD?

you're so full of shit!
Don't you know that many people have come forward, credible people from fields of study
regarding 9-11, and many have been harassed, lost jobs, reputations slandered, and some possibly even "lost" their lives. Just because they don't flood the USMB doesn't mean they don't exist, and forget about trying to get any national, meaningful air time with any rational debate on the topic on any MSM networks.

How could Silverstein have had his property rigged for a CD?
blah.....

1) Why hit the Pentagon? The White House or Capital Building would have been a more convincing target if the goal was really the "hand behind the curtain?.

I said already. A thief cried "thief" tactic so people wouldn't suspect Pentagon was the real mastermind. Bombing White House might anger the law makers to set up a real team to investigate the case.

2) Why that particular section? What was so special there? Also, the Pentagon has 5 stories, not 3. And, Hani Hanjour held a commercial pilots license and almost got a job when he went back to Jeddah, so he could hardly be considered "unexperienced".

Oh, and by the way, Bobby (11.2G) Balsamo of PfT says that an auto-pilot couldn't have hit the Pentagon due to the G-load.

There were no VIP there, mainly contractors(civilians) became victims.
So what if it was 5 storey building. It was still a hard target for Boeing to hit at that angle. Hani Hanjour had no experience to pilot a Boeing.

Could Hani Hanjour really have flown a Boeing 757 and was he even on the plane?
...or clueless pilot?

"...his flying skills were so bad...they didn't think he should keep his pilot's license.
'I couldn't believe he had a commercial license of any kind with the skills that he had.'" -CBS News

"...during the second week of August, they found he had trouble controlling and landing the single-engine Cessna 172. Even though Hanjour showed a federal pilot's license ... chief flight instructor...declined to rent him a plane..." -Newsday

"I'm still to this day amazed that he could have flown into the Pentagon...He could not fly at all." -New York Times
Look how low the Pentagon is to the ground. Do you think you could kamikaze a Boeing 757 into any side of this building with never having flown this plane before?

pentagon.jpg

Killtown's:* Did Flight 77 really crash into the Pentagon? - The alleged hijackers...

3) Did you know they picked up pieces of a Boeing 757-223 painted in American Airlines livery on the lawn and inside the building after the attack? How could they possibly have concealed those pieces inside of a missile??

I know. It was a later replica. There was no such thing in lawn in first scene report.

Last edited:
696. Two bombings to achieve the Patriot Act Bill (12/5/2011)

In 1990s twice I left US because I couldn’t endure the persecution from the Feds. At that time, the US was still a free country. I bought an air ticket. No one asked a word. There was no security search. It was like a domestic bus trip. That now becomes Alice in Wonderland. It was not the Feds wanted. They needed a power to search and detain without any reason. To achieve that goal, they activated two “terror attacks”.

The first attempt was OKC bombing. I allege so based on timing. I left US in July 1994 and returned in May 1995. The Feds must have felt the needs of a law to confine their dislikes to travel freely. To get me back to the US, they had dealt with the Chinese secret police. In April, my application to extend my stay in Shanghai was rejected. In same month, OKC bombing took place.

The evidence now proved the FBI conducted this bombing.

TERRY NICHOLS IMPLICATES FBI INFORMANT IN BOMBING

Amazing New Evidence Emerges in Oklahoma Bombing

By Pat Shannan
…..
There are now serious allegations that the FBI, using an informer as a conduit, supplied McVeigh and Nichols with the blasting components the two used to construct explosive devices, one of which may have been employed in the tragic Oklahoma City bombing.
TERRY NICHOLS IMPLICATES FBI INFORMANT IN BOMBING

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Oklahoma City Bombing: FBI Informants Reported on ABC News, McVeigh Defense Team

FBI informants reporting on the Oklahoma City bombing provided the bureau with leads taken from ABC News and Timothy McVeigh's defense team, according to documents filed in a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit.

Oklahoma City Bombing: FBI Informants Reported on ABC News, McVeigh Defense Team via @intelwire

In early 2000s, I have learned from a news that said former FBI Chief Louis Freeh had proposed a bill similar to the Patriot Act after OKC bombing but failed to get it go through. I tried to have a google search for that article but failed. The Feds must have sheltered most information that related to their crime. They control information with their cyber team and NSA. Anyhow, I found another information little noticed by the public.

Antiterrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act of 1996

…..
The Antiterrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act of 1996, Pub. L. No. 104-132, 110 Stat. 1214, (also known as AEDPA) is an act of Congress signed into law on April 24, 1996. ……following the Oklahoma City bombing, and signed into law by President Bill Clinton.[1]

Antiterrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act of 1996 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Although the Feds failed to get The Patriot Act in 1996, that AEDPA revealed their intention. Be noticed that the title shows they used terrorism to expand their power five years earlier of 911.

Next time I left US in March 1999 and returned to the States in July 2000. One year later they bombed WTC. This time they got what they wanted – the Patriot Act.

The Patriot Act gives the Feds expanded (unreasonable) power of search and arrest. It seems they do not satisfy with this. Now they want to have the power to detain the citizens without trial for life.

Petition to IMPEACH ALL Senators who Voted for "U.S. is a Battlefield" and to detain U.S. Citizens without trial
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/892/...attlefield-and-to-detain-us-citizens-without/

The New National Defense Authorization Act Is Ridiculously Scary
David Seaman, Credit Card Outlaw | Nov. 30, 2011,

Fellow entrepreneurs, Americans, anyone who still cares about this country at all -- this is a must read: By the end of this week, the US government very likely will have the power to lock up US citizens for life at Guantanamo Bay or other military prisons -- without charge and without trial. This means that, in the near future, a controversial Twitter post, attending a peaceful protest, or publishing an anti-Congress critique or anti-TSA rant on Google+ could land you "indefinite detention" for life, in the wording of the bill. No access to a lawyer, no access to trial.

With this Act, what’s the good for the Constitution?

The pentagon attack could be resolved perhaps if the PTB were more forthcoming and release more info and videos.

The smoking gun about the 9-11 attacks is still building 7, and how the fuck they were allowed to fly around for so long, and how did they know about the war games terror drills taking place that day that caused the confusion on the radar screens.
These jihadists had assistance from an outside state and from well placed treasonous scum loyal to the Israeli cause from within.
Besides the so called "pilots" didn't have to have 100% flying skills, as it is theorized that the planes could very well have been remotely guided to their targets, especially when one looks at Dov Zakheim's System Planning Corporation, and his position in the Bush administration.
This could answer the questions concerning the way the inexperienced hijackers flew commercial 757's in such a way that shocked flight instructors and US air force pilots.

Flight 93 could have been destined for WTC 7 but a hero air force pilot shot it down. Logistics would dictate that WTC7 could not have been the target because the towers blocking a clear path, but not after they were imploded, which fits the timeline of flight 93, the last of the 4 flights hijacked, and the times of implosion for the towers.
As with any planning somethings don't always go according to plan, so they had to switch to the far fetched 'fire" theory as being the WTC7's demise, after 'something" happened to flight 93.

I disagree completely. The impact of the war games was of little consequence on 9/11. The reason none of the highjacked aircraft were intercepted by NEADS was due primarily to the difficulty of tracking a point target with a disabled transponder in airspace containing literally thousands of contacts, the surprise , sketchy informations and resulting unpreparedness of NEADS to deal with such an unprecendented attack as well as the limited number of fighter aircraft available to sustain a CAP over high value targets.

The video of the pentagon attack, while incomplete shows a large and significant deflagration of low explosives consistent with jet fuel rather than the detonation of an HE warhead. I haven't seen any evidence of a missile being involved and the resulting damage to the pentagon is not in anyway consistent with any of the known land attack missiles in the US inventory. While the maneuvering of the aircraft is often by 'truthers' as incompatible with the highjackers skills I haven't seen any compelling evidence to support such supposition. Additionally, I find the suggestion that one part of the pentagon was targeted to destroy evidence of 'trillions of missing' dollars quite rediculous. One I haven't seen any compelling evidence to support such a claim and the notion that the only evidence of such embezzlement was in a specific location at the pentagon could be liquidated is just rediculous.

As for the collapse of the three WTC towers. While truther continually claim that the collapses of the buildings violate scientific laws and theories the actual scientific discourse published in actual refereed engineering and physics periodicals unequivocally and without exception refute the controlled demolition hypothesis. I would challenge all who disagree with me or are uncertain of the facts to do a google scholar search on 9/11 and the WTC towers. Every scientific publication published in a mainstream engineering or science journal either implicitly or more likely explicitly refute the controlled demolition hypothesis. Truthers have never adequately explained why not one actual scientific paper published by independant researchers in a mainstream scientific periodical supports their positions.

There is absolutely no physical evidence to indicate flight 93 was shot down.

Forum List

Back