Affirmative Theory of 9/11 attacks

:lol::lol::lol:
did your mom help you with that one ?
Hey fuck face why don't you try to answer relating to the topic and post something without trying to distract from it as a way to not answer to claims made, instead of asking something so fucking stupid and ignorant not knowing if the persons mother you ask may be dead.
Goes to show you are an asshole and don't give any thought to anything you think or write.
Speaking of assholes.................................
Yes and then you show up, right on cue.

I really don't understand the problem here.
Forget the tin foil hat guys and the hangers on, look at the professionals who raise serious questions about the official story and look at the rather obvious evidence we see in the public domain.
The easiest is the damage to the pentagon before the collapse.
A large object doesn't leave a small hole. You don't need a degree in astrophysics to work that one out.

Given that simple inconsistency, you have to question the rest of the official story.
When you do, you find even more holes; all plugged with answers that don't fit.

I think given that simple inconsistency, one needs to further one's education - it isn't a forgone conclusion that 'a large object doesn't leave a small hole' when there are different speeds & materials involved.

I am not a materials scientist or physicist - but the ones I know didn't find that hole size a problem. Sometimes the truth is counterintuitive.

Edited to add:
From this thread's samples, there are very very few participating in the discussion who do NOT have some other agenda going. So I would hesitate to suppose there may even be another poster with professional qualifications asking serious questions.

Last edited:
I really don't understand the problem here.
Forget the tin foil hat guys and the hangers on, look at the professionals who raise serious questions about the official story and look at the rather obvious evidence we see in the public domain.
The easiest is the damage to the pentagon before the collapse.
A large object doesn't leave a small hole. You don't need a degree in astrophysics to work that one out.

Given that simple inconsistency, you have to question the rest of the official story.
When you do, you find even more holes; all plugged with answers that don't fit.

I think given that simple inconsistency, one needs to further one's education - it isn't a forgone conclusion that 'a large object doesn't leave a small hole' when there are different speeds & materials involved.

I am not a materials scientist or physicist - but the ones I know didn't find that hole size a problem. Sometimes the truth is counterintuitive.

Edited to add:
From this thread's samples, there are very very few participating in the discussion who do NOT have some other agenda going. So I would hesitate to suppose there may even be another poster with professional qualifications asking serious questions.

I have an agenda.
I would really like to know the truth.
Not because I hate Israel or jews or because I love Muslims or I'm some lunatic left wing tin foil hat wearing twit.
There are way too many professional, well informed people out there that simply don't believe the official line and have a mass of real evidence to prove it.
As I stated, the Pentagon hole started me off.
It isn't big enough and there is no damage either side of the hole.
It just doesn't work and, the more you look, the more you see things that just don't happen in real life.

So says the paranoid Islamophobe conspiracy theorist.
Hey fuck face why don't you try to answer relating to the topic and post something without trying to distract from it as a way to not answer to claims made, instead of asking something so fucking stupid and ignorant not knowing if the persons mother you ask may be dead.
Goes to show you are an asshole and don't give any thought to anything you think or write.
ah! the dead relative ploy...

you really should get a real job daws

I have a real job! benfits and everything!

I have a real job! benfits and everything!
BENFITS?? What are benfits? Do you mean BENEFITS? Is one benefit of your job looking like an idiot, while doing your job? So you get paid with benfits to troll and post BS all day long :lol:

Earn your paycheck troll...Post something that backs up your claims that the OCT is actually true and that Americans should trust what you believe in..

Forum List

Back