Affirmative Theory of 9/11 attacks

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.

Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:

"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]." AE911Truth.org
Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.

"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]." AE911Truth.org

His conclusion is based on a subjective interpretation of images/video. His opinion isn't based on a qualatative analysis of empirical evidence. Whats more, his statement does not constitute academic/ scientific discourse.

His conclusion Whats more, his statement does not constitute academic/ scientific discourse.

NISTs opinion is based on a subjective interpretation of images/video. FACT

Trade Center Investigation

Summary: James Quintiere, Ph.D., former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division, called for an independent review of the World Trade Center Twin Tower collapse investigation. "I wish that there would be a peer review of this," he said, referring to the NIST investigation. "I think all the records that NIST has assembled should be archived. I would really like to see someone else take a look at what they've done; both structurally and from a fire point of view. ... I think the official conclusion that NIST arrived at is questionable."

http://patriotsquestion911.com/Article Quintiere Calls for Independent Review of 911.pdf

His conclusion is based on a subjective interpretation of images/video. His opinion isn't based on a qualatative analysis of empirical evidence. Whats more, his statement does not constitute academic/ scientific discourse.
your wasting your time.... eots wouldn't know a qualitative analysis if it bitched slapped him....as it has on many occasions.
also his "sources" are driven by the same false premise he is...

His conclusion Whats more, his statement does not constitute academic/ scientific discourse.

fiction....

I would add its opinions are based on a politically motivated agenda as well. 9-11 was a false flag attack on America, as was the anthrax scare to get lawmakers to pass the unpatriotic patriot act, without the time to even read it. It was a coup de tat that affected many serious changes and opened the door for mass plundering of treasure, and fraud.
The war on terror is BS and another preplanned money making industry 9-11 spawned, as well as the police state "security" apparatus.
Bin Laden was always a US plant. Saddam Hussein saw this and turned down his offer of assistance from Al Qaeda.
The group of individuals that are behind the 9-11 attacks are criminals, and have their hands on many important facets of the government, and yes the majority are Zionists and or have Zionist allegiances that money or blackmail buys.

So the US has declared war on Al Qaeda, and according to the NDAA can lock you up indefinitely for supporting it...Then why is the US government breaking its own decree and supporting Al Qaeda in Libya, Syria and elsewhere?
Shouldn't Obama be arrested for supporting known terrorists groups in Syria?

It's all a farce and hypocritical BS, and was kicked off in earnest by 9-11. Anyone can see this. That is if they really look. But the government apologists that adhere to crazy conspiracy theories and astronomical coincidences and junk science are either too stupid or are trolls that are part of the disinformation psyops.

I would add its opinions are based on a politically motivated agenda as well. 9-11 was a false flag attack on America, as was the anthrax scare to get lawmakers to pass the unpatriotic patriot act, without the time to even read it. It was a coup de tat that affected many serious changes and opened the door for mass plundering of treasure, and fraud.
The war on terror is BS and another preplanned money making industry 9-11 spawned, as well as the police state "security" apparatus.
Bin Laden was always a US plant. Saddam Hussein saw this and turned down his offer of assistance from Al Qaeda.
The group of individuals that are behind the 9-11 attacks are criminals, and have their hands on many important facets of the government, and yes the majority are Zionists and or have Zionist allegiances that money or blackmail buys.

So the US has declared war on Al Qaeda, and according to the NDAA can lock you up indefinitely for supporting it...Then why is the US government breaking its own decree and supporting Al Qaeda in Libya, Syria and elsewhere?

It's all a farce and hypocritical BS, and was kicked off in earnest by 9-11. Anyone can see this. That is if they really look. But the government apologists that adhere to crazy conspiracy theories and astronomical coincidences and junk science are either too stupid or are trolls that are part of the disinformation psyops.
from the diary of a praranoid schizophrenic....

So says the paranoid Islamophobe conspiracy theorist.

:lol::lol::lol:
did your mom help you with that one ?

In 1990s twice I left US because I couldn’t endure the persecution from the Feds. At that time, the US was still a free country. I bought an air ticket. No one asked a word. There was no security search. It was like a domestic bus trip. That now becomes Alice in Wonderland. It was not the Feds wanted. They needed a power to search and detain without any reason. To achieve that goal, they activated two “terror attacks”.

The first attempt was OKC bombing. I allege so based on timing. I left US in July 1994 and returned in May 1995. The Feds must have felt the needs of a law to confine their dislikes to travel freely. To get me back to the US, they had dealt with the Chinese secret police. In April, my application to extend my stay in Shanghai was rejected. In same month, OKC bombing took place.

To think all this stuff was done to harass and keep kat in the US. Who knew?

In 1990s twice I left US because I couldn’t endure the persecution from the Feds. At that time, the US was still a free country. I bought an air ticket. No one asked a word. There was no security search. It was like a domestic bus trip. That now becomes Alice in Wonderland. It was not the Feds wanted. They needed a power to search and detain without any reason. To achieve that goal, they activated two “terror attacks”.

The first attempt was OKC bombing. I allege so based on timing. I left US in July 1994 and returned in May 1995. The Feds must have felt the needs of a law to confine their dislikes to travel freely. To get me back to the US, they had dealt with the Chinese secret police. In April, my application to extend my stay in Shanghai was rejected. In same month, OKC bombing took place.

To think all this stuff was done to harass and keep kat in the US. Who knew?
don't you mean locked up in the u s?:lol::lol::lol:

Hey fuck face why don't you try to answer relating to the topic and post something without trying to distract from it as a way to not answer to claims made, instead of asking something so fucking stupid and ignorant not knowing if the persons mother you ask may be dead.
Goes to show you are an asshole and don't give any thought to anything you think or write.

Hey fuck face why don't you try to answer relating to the topic and post something without trying to distract from it as a way to not answer to claims made, instead of asking something so fucking stupid and ignorant not knowing if the persons mother you ask may be dead.
Goes to show you are an asshole and don't give any thought to anything you think or write.
Speaking of assholes.................................

I really don't understand the problem here.
Forget the tin foil hat guys and the hangers on, look at the professionals who raise serious questions about the official story and look at the rather obvious evidence we see in the public domain.
The easiest is the damage to the pentagon before the collapse.
A large object doesn't leave a small hole. You don't need a degree in astrophysics to work that one out.

Given that simple inconsistency, you have to question the rest of the official story.
When you do, you find even more holes; all plugged with answers that don't fit.

Forum List

Back