Affirmative Action

Are you in favor of affirmative action?

• Yes

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • No

Votes: 30 78.9%

• Total voters
Political party planks and views are defined in the dictionary? Which democrat party planks are you against?
No the dictionary can explain the definition of a democrat and a independent for you.
I'm not asking for someone else's definition of independent... I'm asking how you distinguish yourself from democrats. Simply saying your are not a democrat, but being in favor of 100% of democrat party planks... makes you sound more like a liar than an Independent.
Its pretty simple. I am registered independent. If I wanted to be a democrat I would have registered democrat. Where did you get the idea I am 100% in favor of Democratic planks? I know you didnt see me type that anywhere.
I've been around here for a year. I have a very good memory. I've never seen you side against a democrat party plank.
Then your memory must not be as good as you think or you dont happen to attend the threads I have been on.
Still waiting for you to name ONE PARTY PLANK OF THE DEMOCRATS that you disagree with.

No the dictionary can explain the definition of a democrat and a independent for you.
I'm not asking for someone else's definition of independent... I'm asking how you distinguish yourself from democrats. Simply saying your are not a democrat, but being in favor of 100% of democrat party planks... makes you sound more like a liar than an Independent.
Its pretty simple. I am registered independent. If I wanted to be a democrat I would have registered democrat. Where did you get the idea I am 100% in favor of Democratic planks? I know you didnt see me type that anywhere.
I've been around here for a year. I have a very good memory. I've never seen you side against a democrat party plank.
Then your memory must not be as good as you think or you dont happen to attend the threads I have been on.
Still waiting for you to name ONE PARTY PLANK OF THE DEMOCRATS that you disagree with.
Why are you waiting? My disagreements with the Dems is not what this thread is about.

Why are you waiting? My disagreements with the Dems is not what this thread is about.
ROFL you deflected from today's AA to ancient history, not me, ya dumb ass.

Pointing out White AA for 400 years is not deflecting. Its showing whites have no reason to be against present day AA especially since white women benefit from it more than anyone.

Pointing out White AA for 400 years is not deflecting. Its showing whites have no reason to be against present day AA especially since white women benefit from it more than anyone.
There was no AA for 400 years dumb ass.

Yes there was. Denying it only makes you look desperate fool.

You didn't even exist 400 years ago. You claim AA of 400years ago isn't real but rather is a figment of your imagination for what you think the climate was back then. And now you claim I'm the desperate fool?

You didn't even exist 400 years ago. You claim AA of 400years ago isn't real but rather is a figment of your imagination for what you think the climate was back then. And now you claim I'm the desperate fool?
I didnt say I existed. I said White AA did. Yes you are desperate. Why else would you be deflecting and lying?

AA is for inferior races.
Glad you came to grips with your inferiority. You had 400 years of it.
Show me the law or shut the fuck up, you feral negro.
I don't show you monkeys anything but bananas. Wanna play fetch?
Well, if you can ever back anything up, I'm here.
I already backed it up. Whites had AA for 400 years here in the US via social policy, slavery, and Jim Crow. Your refusal to accept that shows that the level of understanding needed to grasp this concept is beyond your reach. IOW words monkeys have a hard time understanding complex issues.

White people have ten thousand years of superiority behind us. We invented agriculture ten thousand years ago. We invented civilization five thousand years ago. We invented iron technology over three thousand years ago.

Although Orientals are catching up with us, it was we who invented the industrial revolution, electricity, radio communication, automobiles, air planes, computers, space travel, and much more.

Blacks have not contributed anything but several forms of popular music. Since then they have contributed AIDS and Ebola to the world.

I already backed it up. Whites had AA for 400 years here in the US via social policy, slavery, and Jim Crow. Your refusal to accept that shows that the level of understanding needed to grasp this concept is beyond your reach. IOW words monkeys have a hard time understanding complex issues.

Slavery was a terrible mistake. We never should have brought you people over here in chains. We should have let you wallow in your congenital inferiority.

Jim Crow was based on sound instinct. Since it was ended black rates of crime and illegitimacy have gone way up. Black academic performance has hardly improved at all.

Back then we needed laws to keep the inferior feral negros in line.
Slavery has been around for 5000 years or more, stop blaming us for everything. Blacks were too inferior and weak to do anything about it when black Africans captured you. We brought you here, showed you how to do shit and then let you go, and this is the thanks we get? Geez, ungrateful bastards.

White people have ten thousand years of superiority behind us. We invented agriculture ten thousand years ago. We invented civilization five thousand years ago. We invented iron technology over three thousand years ago.

Although Orientals are catching up with us, it was we who invented the industrial revolution, electricity, radio communication, automobiles, air planes, computers, space travel, and much more.

Blacks have not contributed anything but several forms of popular music. Since then they have contributed AIDS and Ebola to the world.

Whites were eating each other in Europe 10 thousand years ago. You didn't invent culture because that was done in Africa. Blacks invented civilization which you subsequently benefited from. There is a reason you never developed your own alphabet and Europe is the first of European civilizations. You were uncivilized monkeys just like the one in your avatar. Your unconscious desire to depict your true self is amusing if not telling.

You personally didnt invent anything and as a group whites leaned on the sciences, math, and ideas from other cultures. The only thing whites invented were guns....oops the Chinese gave you the idea for that too. Sorry but there is a reason you needed AA here in the US. You simply cant compete on a level playing field without resorting to war an oppression. We all know those are the calling cards of inferior savages.

Last edited:

Slavery was a terrible mistake. We never should have brought you people over here in chains. We should have let you wallow in your congenital inferiority.

Jim Crow was based on sound instinct. Since it was ended black rates of crime and illegitimacy have gone way up. Black academic performance has hardly improved at all.
You couldnt help yourselves. You knew you didnt possess the ability to do anything. If you had not brought Africans to the states you would become a penal colony like Australia. I agree that Africans should have been left in Africa to continue producing the worlds wealthiest people. The slave trade destroyed the gold market in Africa.

Jim Crow was based on fear of competition. We know this because whites purposely directed funds for Black schools to white schools. Historically whites have shown themselves to be a mentally weak culture full of the hall marks of mental weakness. War and savagery.

Back then we needed laws to keep the inferior feral negros in line.
Slavery has been around for 5000 years or more, stop blaming us for everything. Blacks were too inferior and weak to do anything about it when black Africans captured you. We brought you here, showed you how to do shit and then let you go, and this is the thanks we get? Geez, ungrateful bastards.
You needed laws because you were afraid you couldn't compete and you knew your women would gravitate towards us. I know slavery has been around for 5K years. The word slave comes from Europe denoting the Slavic people. You guys enslaved your own. Thats no secret. That has nothing to do with AA as that occurred in Europe. Your attempt to deflect is just another monkey ruse. We are talking about the US not Europe. Get back on topic boy..

Forum List

Back