Affirmative Action

Are you in favor of affirmative action?

• Yes

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • No

Votes: 30 78.9%

• Total voters
Without Black people you would still be in caves eating each other in Europe. You were taught civilization not once but twice by Black people. The world was better off without you genetic mistakes. YOu have brought nothing but disease, discord, and violence. It will be much better when you are bred out.
Yeah cause white people sprang from black people.
I think you mean some Black people got trapped in Europe during the ice age after breeding with Neanderthals and white people are the result.
I see so white people are mutts and black people are pure. You black folks really are superior. Funny how you don't show it.
Its a known fact white people have the DNA of Neanderthals in them. I have some too but not as much as someone from Europe. Has nothing to do with superiority. I don't think Black people are superior. I just believe we are natures ultimate design. If the world turns into perpetual winter white people would be the ultimate design.
ULTIMATE DESIGN ROFL yeah cause the ultimate design is people who need AA
Whites needed AA for 350 years and besides we know that AA is a man made construct. I said natures design not mans design. There is a reason you get skin cancer easier than I would and a reason you are prone to debilitating diseases such as Parkinsons, Osteoporosis, ED and other weird things.

Yeah cause white people sprang from black people.
I think you mean some Black people got trapped in Europe during the ice age after breeding with Neanderthals and white people are the result.
I see so white people are mutts and black people are pure. You black folks really are superior. Funny how you don't show it.
Its a known fact white people have the DNA of Neanderthals in them. I have some too but not as much as someone from Europe. Has nothing to do with superiority. I don't think Black people are superior. I just believe we are natures ultimate design. If the world turns into perpetual winter white people would be the ultimate design.
Whites needed AA for 350 years and besides we know that AA is a man made construct. I said natures design not mans design. There is a reason you get skin cancer easier than I would and a reason you are prone to debilitating diseases such as Parkinsons, Osteoporosis, ED and other weird things.
ROFL I see so blacks were in charge of America for 350years giving whites AA. ROFL you're an idiot.

ROFL I see so blacks were in charge of America for 350years giving whites AA. ROFL you're an idiot.
No whites were in charge giving themselves AA. Were you deflecting or is it you have a hard time reading?

No whites were in charge giving themselves AA. Were you deflecting or is it you have a hard time reading?
I see so now you think blacks are giving themselves AA? ROFL your inability to make a valid comparison shows everyone exactly what a dumb ass you are.

I see so now you think blacks are giving themselves AA? ROFL your inability to make a valid comparison shows everyone exactly what a dumb ass you are.
I wasnt making a comparison. The joke is on you dumb ass. :laugh:

Blacks STILL need AA. Pathetic.
Well we've only had partial AA for 60 years. Whites had complete white AA for 350 years and partial AA for white women for 60 years. Pitiful.
In our 350 years, blacks were living as animals in Africa. White people brought you proper civilization. You're welcome. :D

Well we've only had partial AA for 60 years. Whites had complete white AA for 350 years and partial AA for white women for 60 years. Pitiful.
No they didn't have AA for 350 years you dumb POS. AA is for dumb pieces of shit like you not for white men.
Youre correct. Whites had AA for 400 years. My bad.
Show me the Affirmative Action law written 400 years ago.

Whites believe they can "shame" black people into cutting their own throats lol

BTW RKM is a troll black belt. Nothing he responds with bares any resemblance to the post he quotes.

Peace!

No they didn't have AA for 350 years you dumb POS. AA is for dumb pieces of shit like you not for white men.

Who said it was a law?

Who said it was a law?
AA is a law... duh...

Who said it was a law?
AA is a law... duh...
Back then it wasn't until they legalized slavery. Keep up.

Who said it was a law?
AA is a law... duh...
How does slavery establish a law specifying that employers have to hire a quota of white folks irregardless of whether minorities have more skill? HUH? Your comparison of AA to slavery also fails.

Who said it was a law?
AA is a law... duh...
How does slavery establish a law specifying that employers have to hire a quota of white folks irregardless of whether minorities have more skill? HUH? Your comparison of AA to slavery also fails.
Actually it doesnt. The vast majority of slaves were not allowed to own land or attend school. Some were allowed to work for wages but they were not paid the same amount a white guy would be paid. All that amounts to AA for white boys. I'm not concerned with what you think the label is. That does nothing in reality.

Who said it was a law?
AA is a law... duh...
Actually it doesnt. The vast majority of slaves were not allowed to own land or attend school. Some were allowed to work for wages but they were not paid the same amount a white guy would be paid. All that amounts to AA for white boys. I'm not concerned with what you think the label is. That does nothing in reality.
So basically your are full of shit. There was no such thing as AA. White folks paying white folks more than black folks is not AA, dumb ass. It's call racism. Or are you trying to admit AA is racism?

Who said it was a law?
AA is a law... duh...
So basically your are full of shit. There was no such thing as AA. White folks paying white folks more than black folks is not AA, dumb ass. It's call racism. Or are you trying to admit AA is racism?
No you are full of shit. I just said the climate before, during, and after slavery was White AA. Whites were first to be employed, first for promotions, first to be given land, etc etc. White AA.

Forum List

Back