Affirmative Action

Are you in favor of affirmative action?

• Yes

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • No

Votes: 30 78.9%

• Total voters
AA is a law... duh...
Back then it wasn't until they legalized slavery. Keep up.
How does slavery establish a law specifying that employers have to hire a quota of white folks irregardless of whether minorities have more skill? HUH? Your comparison of AA to slavery also fails.
Actually it doesnt. The vast majority of slaves were not allowed to own land or attend school. Some were allowed to work for wages but they were not paid the same amount a white guy would be paid. All that amounts to AA for white boys. I'm not concerned with what you think the label is. That does nothing in reality.
So basically your are full of shit. There was no such thing as AA. White folks paying white folks more than black folks is not AA, dumb ass. It's call racism. Or are you trying to admit AA is racism?
No you are full of shit. I just said the climate before, during, and after slavery was White AA. Whites were first to be employed, first for promotions, first to be given land, etc etc. White AA.
climate is AA??? HUH??? WTF does climate have to do with a law FORCING EMPLOYERS TO HIRE ONE RACE OVER ANOTHER RACE. AA is not a CLIMATE YA DUMB ASS. AA is a law FORCING EMPLOYERS TO HIRE ONE RACE OVER ANOTHER RACE. Clearly white people were more likely to hire whites over blacks way back when but that is not the same as saying there was a LAW CALLED AA FORCING EMPLOYERS TO HIRE ONE RACE OVER ANOTHER RACE. Your analogy between preference in hiring and A LAW CALLED AA FORCING EMPLOYERS TO HIRE ONE RACE OVER ANOTHER RACE IS A COMPLETE AND UTTER JOKE.

Back then it wasn't until they legalized slavery. Keep up.
How does slavery establish a law specifying that employers have to hire a quota of white folks irregardless of whether minorities have more skill? HUH? Your comparison of AA to slavery also fails.
Actually it doesnt. The vast majority of slaves were not allowed to own land or attend school. Some were allowed to work for wages but they were not paid the same amount a white guy would be paid. All that amounts to AA for white boys. I'm not concerned with what you think the label is. That does nothing in reality.
So basically your are full of shit. There was no such thing as AA. White folks paying white folks more than black folks is not AA, dumb ass. It's call racism. Or are you trying to admit AA is racism?
No you are full of shit. I just said the climate before, during, and after slavery was White AA. Whites were first to be employed, first for promotions, first to be given land, etc etc. White AA.
climate is AA??? HUH??? WTF does climate have to do with a law FORCING EMPLOYERS TO HIRE ONE RACE OVER ANOTHER RACE. AA is not a CLIMATE YA DUMB ASS. AA is a law FORCING EMPLOYERS TO HIRE ONE RACE OVER ANOTHER RACE. Clearly white people were more likely to hire whites over blacks way back when but that is not the same as saying there was a LAW CALLED AA FORCING EMPLOYERS TO HIRE ONE RACE OVER ANOTHER RACE. Your analogy between preference in hiring and A LAW CALLED AA FORCING EMPLOYERS TO HIRE ONE RACE OVER ANOTHER RACE IS A COMPLETE AND UTTER JOKE.
Climate doest just refer to weather and location retard. Its also used to describe societal leanings and unspoken or unofficial policy

Climate doest just refer to weather and location retard. Its also used to describe societal leanings and unspoken or unofficial policy
So now AA means social leanings? WTF? No. AA is a LAW FORCING CERTAIN EMPLOYERS TO HIRE ONE RACE OVER ANOTHER RACE. AA is not a social preference or leaning. Dude put down the shovel.

So now AA means social leanings? WTF? No. AA is a LAW FORCING CERTAIN EMPLOYERS TO HIRE ONE RACE OVER ANOTHER RACE. AA is not a social preference or leaning. Dude put down the shovel.
I told you your labels dont dictate what AA is. Whites had AA for 400 years with the majority of that being written laws designed to hold back Blacks and uplift whites. No amount of semantics is going to change that.

I told you your labels dont dictate what AA is. Whites had AA for 400 years with the majority of that being written laws designed to hold back Blacks and uplift whites. No amount of semantics is going to change that.
ROFL who made you god to re-declare AA laws as some climate change thing?

I did.

I did.
Typical democrat... can't get your way in life... lie cheat steal beg obfuscate deflect...

I did.
Typical democrat... can't get your way in life... lie cheat steal beg obfuscate deflect...
I'm not a democrat but nice try.

I did.
Interesting... did you vote Obama? What party do you affiliate with?

I did.
Yes I did. However, that doesnt make one a democrat. I am independent.

I did.
Ah... a democrat in denial.

No. Independent. I havent been a democratic for about 2 decades.

Votes like democrat, talks like a democrat, ... hmm. What part of being independent is different than being democrat?

Votes like democrat, talks like a democrat, ... hmm. What part of being independent is different than being democrat?
The part the dictionary can explain to you.

Political party planks and views are defined in the dictionary? Which democrat party planks are you against?

Political party planks and views are defined in the dictionary? Which democrat party planks are you against?
No the dictionary can explain the definition of a democrat and a independent for you.

No the dictionary can explain the definition of a democrat and a independent for you.
I'm not asking for someone else's definition of independent... I'm asking how you distinguish yourself from democrats. Simply saying your are not a democrat, but being in favor of 100% of democrat party planks... makes you sound more like a liar than an Independent.

I'm not asking for someone else's definition of independent... I'm asking how you distinguish yourself from democrats. Simply saying your are not a democrat, but being in favor of 100% of democrat party planks... makes you sound more like a liar than an Independent.
You know what they say about making ASSumptions right? Its pretty simple. I am registered independent. If I wanted to be a democrat I would have registered democrat. Where did you get the idea I am 100% in favor of Democratic planks? I know you didnt see me type that anywhere.

Its pretty simple. I am registered independent. If I wanted to be a democrat I would have registered democrat. Where did you get the idea I am 100% in favor of Democratic planks? I know you didnt see me type that anywhere.
I've been around here for a year. I have a very good memory. I've never seen you side against a democrat party plank.

Its pretty simple. I am registered independent. If I wanted to be a democrat I would have registered democrat. Where did you get the idea I am 100% in favor of Democratic planks? I know you didnt see me type that anywhere.
I've been around here for a year. I have a very good memory. I've never seen you side against a democrat party plank.
Then your memory must not be as good as you think or you dont happen to attend the threads I have been on.

Forum List

Back