AFC NFC Championship Games

Looking at the QB matchups this week, you have Rogers, currently the best QB over the last 8 weeks against Matt Ryan, who is having his best year ever. In the AFC you have two time Super Bowl winner Big Ben going against one of the greatest of all time in Brady.

Against the spread, I take Pittsburgh and Green Bay. However, New England and Green Bay to win.
You would have lost the spreads right? Two blowouts. Yuck

Looking at the QB matchups this week, you have Rogers, currently the best QB over the last 8 weeks against Matt Ryan, who is having his best year ever. In the AFC you have two time Super Bowl winner Big Ben going against one of the greatest of all time in Brady.

Against the spread, I take Pittsburgh and Green Bay. However, New England and Green Bay to win.

I;m never betting against New England.

I might in the Superbowl. My favorite years are when ne loses the Superbowls. They seem unbeatable but then run into a matchup that doesn't favor them. Like that one year Eli ruined their perfect season. Who saw that coming?

I'm torn. Five Superbowl I believe makes him the goat. That'd be cool to say I saw the goat. I remember Montana but I was young.

But then it'd be cool to have another good team to care about. Like in the NBA I only care about the Spurs Cavs and warriors. In football I like watching rogers and Wilson because they have rings. Next year I'll take Atlanta more serious if they beat new england. Or will Atlanta pull a cam newton and suck in two weeks?

I might in the Superbowl. My favorite years are when ne loses the Superbowls. They seem unbeatable but then run into a matchup that doesn't favor them. Like that one year Eli ruined their perfect season. Who saw that coming?

I'm torn. Five Superbowl I believe makes him the goat. That'd be cool to say I saw the goat. I remember Montana but I was young.

But then it'd be cool to have another good team to care about. Like in the NBA I only care about the Spurs Cavs and warriors. In football I like watching rogers and Wilson because they have rings. Next year I'll take Atlanta more serious if they beat new england. Or will Atlanta pull a cam newton and suck in two weeks?

The Pats defense has not been tested yet

The Pats defense has not been tested yet
I want Atlanta to prevail. That's better than another ne championship.

But if Brady wins again you'll be witnessing greatness. Him, the coach and the franchise is a dynasty.

Who won last year?
Manning and the Broncos won over the Panthers last year.

Was hoping that the Steelers would win, but instead we get a get a good matchup with the best offense against the best scoring defense. I think the Pats will take it over the Falcons.
I think so too but what do we know.

Did they already play each other this year?

Even that doesn't matter. Who knows what will happen in two weeks. I just hope it's close. They both won impressively.

Lost the spreads went 1-1 on straight up.

Green Bay has injuries players and getting their ass smoked which is everything I wanted

As long as those putrid Cowboys are gone the world is alright.

Here is a fun fact. While the Atlanta Falcons are not exactly a powerhouse (they have sucked for most years), this is the second Super Bowl they have played in since the cowboys were there last.

Green Bay has injuries players and getting their ass smoked which is everything I wanted

As long as those putrid Cowboys are gone the world is alright.

Here is a fun fact. While the Atlanta Falcons are not exactly a powerhouse (they have sucked for most years), this is the second Super Bowl they have played in since the cowboys were there last.

Don't mean shit if going to the SB doesn't result in a win

Forum List

Back