AFC NFC Championship Games

Green Bay has injuries players and getting their ass smoked which is everything I wanted

As long as those putrid Cowboys are gone the world is alright.

Here is a fun fact. While the Atlanta Falcons are not exactly a powerhouse (they have sucked for most years), this is the second Super Bowl they have played in since the cowboys were there last.

Don't mean shit if going to the SB doesn't result in a win

That is simply ignorant.

But in 2 weeks, I'll look for you, mutherfucker.

Green Bay has injuries players and getting their ass smoked which is everything I wanted

Here is a fun fact. While the Atlanta Falcons are not exactly a powerhouse (they have sucked for most years), this is the second Super Bowl they have played in since the cowboys were there last.

Dallas doesn't mean shit!

That is simply ignorant.

But in 2 weeks, I'll look for you, mutherfucker.

You won't be looking for me because I want the falcons to win

Your Birth certificate means even less

At least I have a birth certificate, they do not give out birth certificates for a piece of crap such as yourself!

At least I have a birth certificate, they do not give out birth certificates for a piece of crap such as yourself!

Your birth certificate has a SHIT STAIN On it

Your birth certificate has a SHIT STAIN On it

Then get the hell off my birth certificate!!!!!!

Forum List

Back