AFC NFC Championship Games

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
Looking at the QB matchups this week, you have Rogers, currently the best QB over the last 8 weeks against Matt Ryan, who is having his best year ever. In the AFC you have two time Super Bowl winner Big Ben going against one of the greatest of all time in Brady.

Against the spread, I take Pittsburgh and Green Bay. However, New England and Green Bay to win.

Falcon Crest

Don't count out Matt Ryan's Falcons. I like the look of this Falcons team even more than the Michael Vick Falcons.

I'm going for upset-city and saying it's Steelers-Falcons, with Ryan pulling out some bizarre heroics.

falcons.jpg

I would like to see Steelers v Green Bay in SB

The Falcons have too many weapons. And the running game is doing great. GB's run defense sucks.

Rodgers is always a threat. But he is about all they have.

The Falcons have too many weapons. And the running game is doing great. GB's run defense sucks.

Rodgers is always a threat. But he is about all they have.

Rodgers rolling out throwing on the run has become a HUGE weapon. He has Montgomery and a few others.
No matter what ATL should win this final GA dome game? GB could cover 6 points?
Bet $200 to win $100 (ATL to win).
Bet $110 to win $100 Over 60.
(live a little)

Rodgers took a late shot, maybe he is old and sore? He did fall on the ball.
That last last throw was pretty much a miracle?....well defended by DAL.
DAL was not ready early in that game. Fell behind. ATL saw that I suppose.
Lots of words........LOL. Massive uncertainty as always. Hello referee....

Looking at the QB matchups this week, you have Rogers, currently the best QB over the last 8 weeks against Matt Ryan, who is having his best year ever. In the AFC you have two time Super Bowl winner Big Ben going against one of the greatest of all time in Brady.

Against the spread, I take Pittsburgh and Green Bay. However, New England and Green Bay to win.
I like Pitt and Atl.......

Gave you my picks and who do I want to win? Green Bay, Atlanta, Pittsburgh and then New England.

Anything but the Patriots and Pukers. I don't think I could stand to listen to that slobberfest. I think the Falcons will prevail in an offensive shootout with the Pukers. The Steelers vs Pats is harder to pick. Hopefully the Steelers can pull out a win.

the Patriots, and their fans, just have to cheat, it is in their nature.

Boston Hotel Where Steelers Are Staying Evacuated After Fire Alarm Triggered
"Dennis Harrison, 25, of East Boston, has been charged with disorderly conduct, disturbing the peace and pulling a false fire alarm at the Steelers' airport hotel in Boston, according to a statement from state police.

Man arrested for false alarm at Steelers' hotel

it figures
The 25 year old Fokker is from Boston.

More cheating from the Pats.

Atlanta looks ready for the Superbowl and to give NE or Pittsburg a hard run.

31 to 0 so far against GB in the 3rd Q.

Green Bay getting their ass cracked open and I feel gooooooooooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BYE RODGERS

Anything but the Patriots and Pukers. I don't think I could stand to listen to that slobberfest. I think the Falcons will prevail in an offensive shootout with the Pukers. The Steelers vs Pats is harder to pick. Hopefully the Steelers can pull out a win.

Even if it turned out to be that the good thing would have been one of them was going to lose lol

New Topics

Forum List

Back