Advice for the Tea Party

Kat, your inability to cogitate is your problem, not that of anyone else.

LOL Right. That is why people all over this forum say the same thing to you. Bottom line...I don't WANT to cogitate your phony self. If you can't be a man and explain yourself..then go forth and look like the idiot you are looking like. Laugh is on you, not me. :eusa_shhh:

Very few people say that, and you are demonstrating a classic passive/aggressive attitude. I don't care what you think, girl. Time now for you to put on a training bra and grow up.

Very few people say that, and you are demonstrating a classic passive/aggressive attitude. I don't care what you think, girl. Time now for you to put on a training bra and grow up.

If you don't care, why can't you stop replying? :lol:

Because you are fun to poke: that's what passive aggressives get off on. So I am helping you fulfill your fantasy. :lol:

Shudder at the thought of being poked by you..:eek:

Yeah, you wish, doodle.

Da king of passive/aggressive. It's okay though. I try to be understanding. :thup:

You, driveby, are playing by Rush's Rules for Con Fools, but you are playing very, very poorly.

You are, as always, risible, here for only chuckles and grins. :lol:

RULE 5: "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon."

Except in your case, your attempts are lame and boring.

RULE 7: "A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."

I guess you're still stuck on 5.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Risible: Driveby.

Passive/Aggressive: Kat (who also apparently cannot be creative on her own).

Risible: Driveby.

Passive/Aggressive: Kat (who also apparently cannot be creative on her own).

And here I wasn't believing it when others said you were talking about yourself.
Get your teeny weenie out of my face old man..
How is that for creative? Oh, it isn't creative at all...since it is true. :eusa_whistle:

Kat, you simply do not have what it takes here to be creative and insightful and witty. We can forgive you for your failings, even if you can't.

Kat, you simply do not have what it takes here to be creative and insightful and witty. We can forgive you for your failings, even if you can't.

LOL You are grasping now. So sorry you have nothing to grasp. I feel for you..but then I can't find it.

You prove my point, Kat: got nothing but hot air. However, you amuse me, so do keeping posting.

Forum List

Back