Advice for the Tea Party

konradv

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2010
Baltimore adjacent
Keeping the Tempest Out of the Tea Pot

By Vincent Williams | 7/21/2010

Resolution from the NAACP proclaiming you're racist, huh? Yeah, that's gotta sting. Oh, folks are putting on a brave face, and there are some shots being fired back, but best believe the Tea Party does not want the NAACP coming at its neck, because that invariably makes it The Bad Guy to an audience that it needs to get on its side...

Keeping the Tempest Out of the Tea Pot | Baltimore City Paper

Didn't think they'd take the advice, but at least I thought there'd be some comment! :(

What can they say? Has the tea party managed to reject the endorsement by David Duke, well known white supremacist and stormfront member? I haven't see it if they have.

Interesting quote from your link:

'When those old, rural white folks start screaming and foaming at the mouth over a black president . . . yeah, that's not a good look. Visually, that's one Confederate flag away from a Klan meeting. No one wants to be associated with something like that'

snort...

Who the hell is Vincent Williams and why the hell should we care what he has to say..

cracks me up...:lol::lol::lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Apathy,not charges of racism is their biggest threat.Things go well in the fall,and time for the economy to pick back up,then it will be back too the same old same old.

Resolution from the NAACP proclaiming you're racist, huh? Yeah, that's gotta sting. Oh, folks are putting on a brave face, and there are some shots being fired back, but best believe the Tea Party does not want the NAACP coming at its neck, because that invariably makes it The Bad Guy to an audience that it needs to get on its side...

The NAACP can't keep the racist out of their own ranks. Oh that's right the NAACP are a bunch of racist to kick the racist out would be the end of the NAACP.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Blacks represent 12 percent of the population so it stands to reason that there would be more whites in attendance than blacks. Damn this Vincent Williams guy is dumb.

snort...

Who the hell is Vincent Williams and why the hell should we care what he has to say..

cracks me up...:lol::lol::lol:

Hopefully the Tea Party folks will continue on their merry way, paying zero attention to any and all advice which might help them. :clap2:

Then they will help Republicans lose in November.

LoneStarLogic,

Is that why those offensive racist signs show up at tea party rallies......because 12 percent of the population is represented by blacks?

Doncha know all those posters are planted by left.

Jake the Flake!

I'm a real Centrist Republican, Jiminy!

pinocchio.jpg

LoneStarLogic,

Is that why those offensive racist signs show up at tea party rallies......because 12 percent of the population is represented by blacks?

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg...

they say their WAS racist signs at the tea party rallies.

omg omg omg omg omg.

you people are sooooooooooooooooooooooo lame

you lefties and the Naacp would be the last persons I'd take advice from.
worry about your own racist, sexist, etc etc selves. we'll worry about us.

Last edited:
LoneStarLogic,

omg omg omg omg omg.

You never saw the photos and film? Hmmm. :doubt:

LoneStarLogic,

omg omg omg omg omg.

You never saw the photos and film? Hmmm. :doubt:

Ya, I saw it all during the BUSH YEARS with the anti-war protesters, the illegal immigration marches, etc etc.. and it WASN'T PRETTY.
so you can whine all you want about so called, RACIST FUCKING SIGNS. nobody gives a shit.

Better go tell that to the consulting folks. Those who can't listen to constructive criticism and doomed to fail.

Forum List

Back