Adam Schiff wants Trump trial televised

Don's trial will not be televised. Sketch artists will be sufficient.
The jurors will not want to wear masks through the whole thing, for their protection from the red hat mob.
Cameras are never pointed towards the jurors box. Even as big a case as oj Simpson case they had cameras in the courtroom.

As when they cover the trials of the century, there is a single set of cameras, and a single media feed, that all the networks have access to. Which is why the coverage on CNN, and the coverage on Fox News are identicle autio and video.
And as you said, people have a choice, which media they want to watch the same coverage on.
This is the “trial of the century”?

This is the “trial of the century”?
There will be four trials, including the weakest and least important in NYC. The others may collectively prove to be among the most momentous trials ever held in our country.

Their outcomes, and more important what most Americans ultimately think about whether they were “fair” and whether Donald Trump was guilty as charged, will effect more than the 2024 election. Taken together, they may determine in good part the very future of our Republic.

There will be four trials, including the weakest and least important in NYC. The others may collectively prove to be among the most momentous trials ever held in our country.

Their outcomes, and more important what most Americans ultimately think about whether they were “fair” and whether Donald Trump was guilty as charged, will effect more than the 2024 election. Taken together, they may determine in good part the very future of our Republic.
To me they will go to the SCOTUS and all charges will be dismissed. 6-3 margin.

To me they will go to the SCOTUS and all charges will be dismissed. 6-3 margin.
I think that is certainly possible. That’s why I said in the end what may be most important is not the verdicts per se but what Americans themselves soberly conclude about Trump’s guilt.

The Jan. 6th Congressional Hearings were ignored and boycotted and ridiculed as a show by most Republicans. The trials will not be so easily ignored, nor will the testimony.

Already there is new political fallout. For example we see politicians like DeSantis and Pence being put on the spot or just deciding on their own to make clearer their view that Trump’s “Big Lie” allegation that he actually won the election was false, admitting there was not “massive fraud” by Democrats in the counting of ballots. The next step as more and more evidence mounts may be firmer repudiation of Trump’s conduct in himself lying and trying to steal the election.

Of course nobody knows for sure what the final result of these trials will be …

I think that is certainly possible. That’s why I said in the end what may be most important is not the verdicts per se but what Americans themselves soberly conclude about Trump’s guilt.

The Jan. 6th Congressional Hearings were ignored and boycotted and ridiculed as a show by most Republicans. The trials will not be so easily ignored, nor will the testimony.

Already there is new political fallout. For example we see politicians like DeSantis and Pence being put on the spot or just deciding on their own to make clearer their view that Trump’s “Big Lie” allegation that he actually won the election was false, admitting there was not “massive fraud” by Democrats in the counting of ballots. The next step as more and more evidence mounts may be firmer repudiation of Trump’s conduct in himself lying and trying to steal the election.

Wow, sounds like it came right out of an msm talking head. State clearly what you would like everyone to believe and couch it in a mumbled disclaimer. LMAO

Most people’s minds are made up already.

Why oh why would you oppose a fair and open trial?
Maybe because you know Trump is guilty and you don't want all that evidence to finally be out in public?
Maybe because by opposing a fair and open trial you can claim Trump was railroaded for his crimes?

Why?
poor old sad HIllary.....crushed by trump and she even got her trumpy bear in the mail ...damn

poor old sad HIllary.....crushed by trump and she even got her trumpy bear in the mail ...damn

Poor Sad and and Totally Fucking Stupid P01135809....Lost The Popular Vote Twice.

The trial judge has announced that the trial of P01135809 will be televised. By televzing the trial, it will provide a fair and balanced, unbiased reporting. Neither side will be able to lay claim as to who said what or how. No one side can claim how unfair the reporting is, when people can watch the trial for themselves. Nor can the court record cannot be distorted. What is said in court on any given day will be a matter of public record.

That is what is important. All testimony will be there to heard. that is what is important.

Forum List

Back