Adam Schiff wants Trump trial televised

Well smart guy why is smith moving the document bullshit to DC?
Do you have a citation, because i've heard no such thing.
The documents case remains before Judge Cannon in Florida.
That's just a commentator speculating. Nothing there about Jack Smith wanting to move the case to DC. In fact, it explains why Smith deliberately didn't bring the case in DC.

So I rate you post "Well smart guy why is smith moving the document bullshit to DC?" As pure B.S.

It's crass but yeah.....Maybe the dems can convince their crooked DC judge to move it to prime time like the J-6 hearing.....What do you think?
No need, c-span would have it.

Poor babies, can have their crooked Florida judge but can't handle a DC one.....bwhaaaaa! Everything is so unfair! ;)

Well smart guy why is smith moving the document bullshit to DC?
Smith IS NOT moving the document case to D.C...
The document theft, cover up, and breaking the espionage act took place primarily in Florida.

trials have to be where the crime took place....that gives a jury made of peers from the community a crime took place.....

It will be most instructive to see how the Intel Agencies handle this Show Trial theatre . Particulatly after the botched Alex Jones farce which allowed many more Sheeple the opportunity to see what is really going on .

The document theft, cover up, and breaking the espionage act took place primarily in Florida.

trials have to be where the crime took place....that gives a jury made of peers from the community a crime took place.....
Every generation or so or a little longer many people are removed from civilization. For many reasons and some you may be right on. The people so inclined to e extremists cannot help themselves. As what you promote. The powerful who manipulate people use this. The end of WW 2 bought us a few decades of calmness even with different political divisions at home and in foreign lands. Mainly because there was a reduction of potential extremists when the war ended. What exists now is for the first time in American history for that to happen here.

Yeah right, a fair and open trial with an Obama loving, Trump hating judge in Democrat Ground Zero Washington D.C. Uh huh, yeah ok.
Are you opposed to televising the trial?
Why are you opposed to televising the trial?
Televising the trial should put your "concerns" about fair trials to rest
so why the whinefest?

Is a lying, goggle eyed sack of shit. Fuck him.
Although Trump's own attorney, John Lauro, has also called for a televised trial, getting permission to broadcast the proceedings "would be pretty cumbersome to do," says Gabe Roth, executive director of the advocacy group Fix the Court. "But it's not impossible."

Even before Trump’s third indictment dropped, his own lawyer, John Lauro, was calling for cameras in the courtroom. “I would hope that the Department of Justice would join in that effort so that we can take the curtain away and all Americans can see what’s happening,” Lauro said during an appearance on Fox News, days before the DOJ handed down federal charges in the elections case.

A group of House Democrats led by Rep. Adam Schiff of California have demanded that the federal trials of former President Donald Trump be televised, according to a letter they wrote on Thursday.

Trump has been arraigned in two federal criminal cases, one concerning his possession of classified documents after his presidential term expired and the other regarding his efforts to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election.

Schiff, who was one of the leaders of the first impeachment of Trump in 2019, led 36 of his colleagues in petitioning the federal judiciary to televise the trial in the public interest, according to the text of the letter released by Schiff.

Comment:
Adam Schiff is making it crystal clear that the indictment of Trump is 100% politically motivated and election interference.
It is another Dirty Democrat smear job, and they are demanding that be put on TV.
Can America survive this epic Democrat Corruption?

View attachment 811323View attachment 811322

As well it should be. A day by day televised trial will show to our country and the world exactly what is said and what is true.

A televised trial would prevent talking heads on sides from sanitizing the events of the trial and would allow the American People to see and hear the words of all the witnesses.

I know MAGA MAGGOTS want the drama to be as biased as possible. A televised trial will prevent that.

W
Fuck you for cutting in it happened dumbass
What happened? Mara Lago case, was brought in Florida, as it should be....which stinks but most of Trump's alleged crimes, were committed there in this case.

What are you trying to claim again???

W
What happened? Mara Lago case, was brought in Florida, as it should be....which stinks but most of Trump's alleged crimes, were committed there in this case.

What are you trying to claim again???
Sorry that you're to ignorant to comprehend. You love to show off your ignorance attempting to make others look ignorant

Don's trial will not be televised. Sketch artists will be sufficient.
The jurors will not want to wear masks through the whole thing, for their protection from the red hat mob.

Don's trial will not be televised. Sketch artists will be sufficient.
The jurors will not want to wear masks through the whole thing, for their protection from the red hat mob.
A fair point. But I think if the courts televise Trump’s federal trials (his own lawyer seems to have also requested this) there can easily be digital masks provided to any witness who requests one. I think a televised trial is a great idea and this is also being discussed in a separate thread: Should the federal trials against Donald Trump be televised?

A fair point. But I think if the courts televise Trump’s federal trials (his own lawyer seems to have also requested this) there can easily be digital masks provided to any witness who requests one. I think a televised trial is a great idea and this is also being discussed in a separate thread: Should the federal trials against Donald Trump be televised?
Or, the camera could be stationary, and not pointed at the jury box.
I don't think that the judge is going to allow cameras in the courtroom. I won't watch it if it's on TV anyway.

Forum List

Back