Adam Schiff for President !

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
I may have mis judged him that's any weiner turned out to be a really good guy and the California guy we have now that slept with Chinese spies on the intelligence committee stuff like that

I think Adam shift might be the right guy to head to the ticket would have to go through Nancy Pelosi Conway Harris of course who knew but who could be is running me that would be the thing Hillary

This should definitely be in conspiracy theories

Back in a flash with more shift this guy has presidential material written all over him In today's America and tomorrows Democrat Party saving the taxpayers from themselves every day

I just googled Adam shift presidential exploratory committee

Search results came back as isn't a great that atom shift is the next John F. Kennedy

There is no secret why America has fallen in love with this guy

he's not Elvis Presley

but he's close
DEMOCRACY needs this hero.

Last edited:
I may have mis judged him that's any weiner turned out to be a really good guy and the California guy we have now that slept with Chinese spies on the intelligence committee stuff like that

I think Adam shift might be the right guy to head to the ticket would have to go through Nancy Pelosi Conway Harris of course who knew but who could be is running me that would be the thing Hillary

Back in a flash with more shift this guy has presidential material written all over him In today's America and tomorrows Democrat Party saving the taxpayers from themselves every day

Search results came back as isn't a great that atom shift is the next John F. Kennedy

he's not Elvis Presley

but he's close
For right or wrong, Schiff is too polarizing.

I would support a Shift / Pelosi ticket so Trump can run away with the 2024 election.... no amount of fraud would bounce those two moron liars across the finish line..... Hell... Rambunctious could beat those fools....

he's not Elvis Presley

but he's close
He was right during the first trump impeachment trial.

What kind of drugs are you on, there boy????

Just when you think da dems can't get any stupider.........along comes a Shithead for President thread.

1655841960659.png

he's not Elvis Presley

but he's close
Don't let rightwinger see this, he'll think you're serious.
Thing is....that Atom Shift/Adam Shift/Adam Schiff lies so much that I wouldn't believe him if
he said he's throwing his hat into the ring.

The only thing Schifferbrains is qualified to be President of is the local bath house association.

I'm surprised that Democrats still like Schiff. He had (and still has presumably) "more than circumstantial evidence" of the Trump campaign colluding with Russia. Yet, he has kept this evidence to himself, never sharing it with the impeachment managers, the media, nor the American public.

Forum List

Back