Ad pulled that attacks McCain for having skin cancer

In other words, you know you're full of garbage.

Like I said. If his medical records are public POST A LINK TO THEM. I'm not really interested in some wingnut site saying he "offered" to make them public.

Try again.

been there done that, this is only about the 18th discussion on the topic. Do you need a secretary? Or are you just too lazy to do your research? Easier to attack maybe? I love it when I get to tell liberals they cannot control things. you may continue running around your mulberry bush!

Kerry on!

No one is throwing a temper tantrum snookums. You're deflecting because you have nothing to say.

Thanks for playing.

I said. DO NOT VOTE FOR HIM IF YOU ARE AFRAID HE HAS HEALTH CONCERNS SNOOKUMS :lol:

Likely GOP presidential nominee Sen. John McCain, who has survived three bouts with melanoma, released some 1,173 pages of his medical records from the past eight years to select media outlets on Thursday

once I hit 15 posts i will post link...

or, is it that hard to just google "mccain releases medical records"...

http: // www .pbs.org/newshour/vote2008/blog/2008/05/healthy_mccain_releases_medica.html

HA, FOUND A WAY AROUND THE SYSTEM!

thats the link just take the spaces out from each character

A little twisting of the facts AGAIN?

The add never attacked him for having cancer. It said that he should release all his medical records. Not that unusual for a presidential candidate.

Talk about skewing the debate.

A little twisting of the facts AGAIN?

The add never attacked him for having cancer. It said that he should release all his medical records. Not that unusual for a presidential candidate.

Talk about skewing the debate.

so then why do you suppose the poster of this thread used the word attack in the title??? ooohhhh wait it minute it was that person you were accusing of twisting the facts again? Does he do it often?

Likely GOP presidential nominee Sen. John McCain, who has survived three bouts with melanoma, released some 1,173 pages of his medical records from the past eight years to select media outlets on Thursday

once I hit 15 posts i will post link...

or, is it that hard to just google "mccain releases medical records"...

http: // www .pbs.org/newshour/vote2008/blog/2008/05/healthy_mccain_releases_medica.html

HA, FOUND A WAY AROUND THE SYSTEM!

thats the link just take the spaces out from each character

doesn't work that way. she has something to prove, it's HER job.

but thank you for the information to get me to the link.

Online NewsHour: Reporters' Blog | Healthy McCain Releases Medical Records Amid VP Rumors | May 23, 2008 | PBS

It does say he gave his records to "select" media outlets. I don't know what that means.

I'd say that puts the ad somewhere up there with the ones about obama's birth certificate.

That said,

McCain himself, in NewsHour a newsmaker interview with Jim Lehrer in 2000, said he thought he might be too old to run for president.

“By 2008, I think I might be ready to go down to the old soldiers’ home and await the cavalry charge there,” he said.

And with regard to the medical records themselves:

The Arizona senator is still as risk for a return of skin cancer after he had several malignant spots removed. Still, doctors say, McCain has no major areas of concern, and his health records show consistent examinations every few months.

Which still puts us at major risk of a palin presidency should he win.

]doesn't work that way. she has something to prove, it's HER job.[/B]
but thank you for the information to get me to the link.

Online NewsHour: Reporters' Blog | Healthy McCain Releases Medical Records Amid VP Rumors | May 23, 2008 | PBS

It does say he gave his records to "select" media outlets. I don't know what that means.

I'd say that puts the ad somewhere up there with the ones about obama's birth certificate.

That said,

And with regard to the medical records themselves:

Which still puts us at major risk of a palin presidency should he win.

Luckily for me I don't work for you. I am not of the "working class" :badgrin:

I will talk slowly.... one,,,,, he did makes his records available, generouls of him. second..... you have no right to his medical records,,,,, they are protected by a thing called HIPPA. Your only recourse is to NOT VOTE FOR HIM IF HIS HEALTH SCARES YOU :badgrin:

McCain let "select outlets" look at his thousands of pages of medical records for, I believe it was, 3 hours. Thats not "making his records available".

And no we have no right to his medical records as far as legality goes, but he can choose to make them publicly available and the fact that he hasn't, is worrisome, especially since its obvious he chose a VP without much consideration.

As a proud member of the Democratic Party, I support age discrimination.

When it comes to giving someone the most powerful position in the world? Yes, I'd like to make sure that in as many ways as possible, including health, they are stable.

When it comes to giving someone the most powerful position in the world? Yes, I'd like to make sure that in as many ways as possible, including health, they are stable.

you have an option. don't vote for him if you are concerned about his health.

Blacks suffer from more diseases than whites. If you're going to allow age discrimination, maybe you should allow racial discrimination. Might as well use a little common sense here, eh?

Diabetes is 60% more common in black Americans than in white Americans. Blacks are up to 2.5 times more likely to suffer a limb amputation and up to 5.6 times more likely to suffer kidney disease than other people with diabetes.
African-Americans are three times more likely to die of asthma than white Americans.
Deaths from lung scarring -- sarcoidosis -- are 16 times more common among blacks than among whites. The disease recently killed former NFL star Reggie White at age 43.
Despite lower tobacco exposure, black men are 50% more likely than white men to get lung cancer.
Strokes kill 4 times more 35- to 54-year-old black Americans than white Americans. Blacks have nearly twice the first-time stroke risk of whites.
Blacks develop high blood pressure earlier in life -- and with much higher blood pressure levels -- than whites. Nearly 42% of black men and more than 45% of black women aged 20 and older have high blood pressure.
Cancer treatment is equally successful for all races. Yet black men have a 40% higher cancer death rate than white men. African-American women have a 20% higher cancer death rate than white women.

Why 7 Deadly Diseases Strike Blacks Most

Ads like these "disappoint" Joe Biden, and Heaven knows we wouldn't want the poor dear to have another aneurysm.

Forum List

Back