Top oncologist: Cancer in patients exploding after COVID shots, "Not Coincidental"

Hubby and I made the correct call refusing the poison for us and our children.

Eight kids and us, no Covid and no worries about long term problems from a fake vaccine

What's funny about it Kondor?

You likely got the jab and will probably deal with the repercussions.

Watch out for myocardial issues

I call BULLSHIT:

As if what you think has ANY impact on the opinions of anyone with a brain on this board lol

Go away Canadian troll

Fortunately, you don't have to stop liberals from being any of those things since that's not even close to an accurate description of liberals. Why don't you tend to the failures and the shortcomings of the Republicans and work on yourselves for a while.

Before criticizing liberals, why don't you start by getting rid of the fascist, racist, misogynist, homophobic, and anti-democracy factions in the Republican Party?
Only Fascists lock people in their homes, Redcoat.

So you oppose the murder of babies at Planned Parenthood Extermination Centers?
I'm also sure you oppose the sin of homosexuality and uphold and defend righteousness, the rule of law and morality?

There will be no liberals when Jesus returns. All of you will be cast into Hell except for the very few that repent for their crimes against God and humanity.

Only Fascists lock people in their homes, Redcoat.

So you oppose the murder of babies at Planned Parenthood Extermination Centers?
I'm also sure you oppose the sin of homosexuality and uphold and defend righteousness, the rule of law and morality?

There will be no liberals when Jesus returns. All of you will be cast into Hell except for the very few that repent for their crimes against God and humanity.

Nobody was "locked in their homes", stupid. I could come and go as I pleased, so that's a bald faced lie. Smart people isolated and didn't get sick or die. Republicans weren't that smart.

Babies aren't "being murdered" either.

Homosexuality isn't a sin. Jesus never even spoke of it.

God gave women choice in when to have a baby, when He created miscarriages. You seem to think that you have the right to usurp the free will God gave us.

And once again you render judgement against liberals in violation of what Jesus told you, condemning yourself to be cast into hell.

Nobody was "locked in their homes", stupid. I could come and go as I pleased, so that's a bald faced lie. Smart people isolated and didn't get sick or die. Republicans weren't that smart.

God gave women choice in when to have a baby, when He created miscarriages. You seem to think that you have the right to usurp the free will God gave us.

And once again you render judgement against liberals in violation of what Jesus told you, condemning yourself to be cast into hell.

Yeah, it's a sin, just like murdering someone.

All lies. You will be held accountable for your lies on judgment day, if you refuse to repent of them.

Your delusion is complete.

2nd Thessalonians 2

9The coming of the lawless one will be accompanied by the working of Satan, with every kind of power, sign, and false wonder, 10and with every wicked deception directed against those who are perishing, because they refused the love of the truth that would have saved them. 11For this reason God will send them a powerful delusion so that they believe the lie, 12in order that judgment may come upon all who have disbelieved the truth and delighted in wickedness.

All lies. You will be held accountable for your lies on judgment day, if you refuse to repent of them.

Your delusion is complete.

2nd Thessalonians 2

9The coming of the lawless one will be accompanied by the working of Satan, with every kind of power, sign, and false wonder, 10and with every wicked deception directed against those who are perishing, because they refused the love of the truth that would have saved them. 11For this reason God will send them a powerful delusion so that they believe the lie, 12in order that judgment may come upon all who have disbelieved the truth and delighted in wickedness.

I have no fear on that day, Tree. I'm not the one falsely accusing others on a daily basis, and being arrogant enough to judge them for these imaginary sins.

My best guess for God's "powerful delusion" would be Donald Trump and his "stolen election". 0ver a million have died because they believed Trumps lies about covid and all his lies. 0ver 37,000 lies that the wicked believe.

Try this one. Straight from a peer-reviewed study printed in Science.

Bad news. Especially if you got the boosters.

Yes, this Ig parameter has a constant that is linked to bats, not simply what the virus can do. This change is linked to this constant. It also links to pregnancy-specific glycoproteins, expounded upon here:

Freidrich-Loeffler Institute / Max-Planck Institute / Ludwig Maximilians U., Munich

I have no fear on that day, Tree. I'm not the one falsely accusing others on a daily basis, and being arrogant enough to judge them for these imaginary sins.

My best guess for God's "powerful delusion" would be Donald Trump and his "stolen election". 0ver a million have died because they believed Trumps lies about covid and all his lies. 0ver 37,000 lies that the wicked believe.
The RINOs closest to Trump did not tell him about the hydroxychloroquine time-window. Until you can debate this, you have no argument.

Increase in cancers and deaths after these injections. FDA, govt, look the other way.
OK, try this one: Yong-Zhen Zhang was first in the world to sequence SARS2, then send it to E.C. Holmes in Australia. Zhang was also involved in surveillance of cervical cancer in rural Yunnan females.

Forum List

Back