Activists from BLM, KKK, Westboro Baptist throw urine at each other during RNC protests...

When are them Westboro people going to learn that they are only making their own selves look worse? And what makes them think that the Lord would be all in favor of their choice of action?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
They're a tiny group of wackos that the lefties have given way too much free press, while ignoring real issues.

When are them Westboro people going to learn that they are only making their own selves look worse? And what makes them think that the Lord would be all in favor of their choice of action?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
They're a tiny group of wackos that the lefties have given way too much free press, while ignoring real issues.
Just as people worry about BLM or NBPP, who may have twenty people between them.

Our GOP convention. Sigh.

Are you still telling that lie about yourself as a Republican?
Are you still telling the lie that I am not and you are a Republican?

Saying you're not isn't a lie. The only lie is the one you tell about being one.
I am one, and if you claim you are, you are telling a whopper.

Didn't your mommy teach you not to lie?
That's someone else's mom you are dissing. Mine taught me the virtue of truth telling and I have followed it. Try it.

Philadelphia will be as a gentle swell on a lake in the summer time of no wind.

It will be so calm that the far right personality disorder folks will run away screaming.
It will be a fucking mess. All Democrats know how to do is whine and cry.

Saying you're not isn't a lie. The only lie is the one you tell about being one.

That's someone else's mom you are dissing. Mine taught me the virtue of truth telling and I have followed it. Try it.
So Donald Trump supporters are like Hitler Youth? What a lie.

If she taught it, you didn't learn it.

Put down the bong and back up slowly.

Sorry...in the words of Beatles "no,no,no,no I don't smoke it no more..." Cold beer does me just fine.

Sorry...in the words of Beatles "no,no,no,no I don't smoke it no more..." Cold beer does me just fine.
That does not help your clarity, either.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Just as people worry about BLM or NBPP, who may have twenty people between them.

That's a bit ridiculous, even for a lying barfbag like you, fake. I thought you tried to engage in lies that at least APPEAR plausible on the outside.

Twenty people, lol.

Hmmm...38 different chapters with different contacts nationwide, one international chapter in BLM alone:

http://blacklivesmatter.com/find-chapters/

How many people do you think were here:

They arrested 40.

That is merely you lying, koshergrl. You don't have the membership lists or the arrest records. You have no idea who was BLM or hangers on. They are none players in all of this. The governments, federal and state, have their eyes on folks on your far side of reality.

Forum List

Back