Activists from BLM, KKK, Westboro Baptist throw urine at each other during RNC protests...

You did not see the crazy nonsense by the party on the floor when Mike Lee and other tried to get the chair to follow the convention rules the other night?
Are you seriously trying to compare a heated inner-party convention incident with 3 liberal extremist groups outside in public view slap-fighting and throwing URINE at each other?!

:lmao:

And all three groups are democrats!
Westboro Baptist Church?

You don't know much, do you?

"Fred Waldron Phelps, Sr. (November 13, 1929 – March 19, 2014) was an American pastor who headed the Westboro Baptist Church (WBC), an independent church based in Topeka, Kansas. Phelps attained notoriety primarily from his vehemently anti-gay activism and his picketing of funerals of homosexuals and soldiers.

"Phelps was a disbarred lawyer, founder of the Phelps Chartered law firm, and a former civil rights activist. He sought public office four times as a member of the Democratic Party. In the election for United States Senator for Kansas in 1992, he received 49,416 votes (30.8%), coming in second after Gloria O'Dell (who subsequently lost to later presidential candidate Bob Dole)."

And dems almost voted him in, too.

Fred Phelps - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thanks. But if they're all democrats, why are they throwing pee at each other? Doesn't sound to me like they're agreeing on much.

Well that makes perfect sense. 3 of the most despicable gangs...er groups in America throwing piss bombs. Police should have backed off and let them kill each other, we'd all be better off.

Though this always fascinates me..

How does a weirdo family of about 60 members, who to my knowledge have never killed or called for anybody's death, become conflated with the whole Christian world, and become designated as one of the *worst* gangs/hate groups in the US and the world?
But no matter how many people are killed by muslims (who scream they are doing it for Islam and who line up to take *credit* for the murders of innocents world wide), the people who attack all Christians for the obnoxious behavior of the Westboroians refuse to face the fact that yeah, Islam is a problem? The same people, like coyote, who shriek that we must allow muslim pigs to flood our schools and our communities, regardless of how many people they kill or how many times they tell us they despise American values and wish to see us dead and our country sharia compliant....will argue that CHRISTIANS are a huge threat to humanity???

You did not see the crazy nonsense by the party on the floor when Mike Lee and other tried to get the chair to follow the convention rules the other night?
Are you seriously trying to compare a heated inner-party convention incident with 3 liberal extremist groups outside in public view slap-fighting and throwing URINE at each other?!

"heated" is a major understatement. Screaming and death threats are far more than heated.

How does a weirdo family of about 60 members, who to my knowledge have never killed or called for anybody's death, become conflated with the whole Christian world, and become designated as one of the *worst* gangs/hate groups in the US and the world?

For starters, they could NOT name themselves a Baptist church? Just a suggestion

Westboro Baptist Church?

"Fred Waldron Phelps, Sr. (November 13, 1929 – March 19, 2014) was an American pastor who headed the Westboro Baptist Church (WBC), an independent church based in Topeka, Kansas. Phelps attained notoriety primarily from his vehemently anti-gay activism and his picketing of funerals of homosexuals and soldiers.

"Phelps was a disbarred lawyer, founder of the Phelps Chartered law firm, and a former civil rights activist. He sought public office four times as a member of the Democratic Party. In the election for United States Senator for Kansas in 1992, he received 49,416 votes (30.8%), coming in second after Gloria O'Dell (who subsequently lost to later presidential candidate Bob Dole)."

Damn, you just slam dunked that information right down that liberals throat. LOL

Westboro Baptist Church?

Damn, you just slam dunked that information right down that liberals throat. LOL
You'd be amazed how open I am to actual information, just not twisted opinions.

Fakey is a retard.

Westboro Baptist Church?

Really?

What exactly do you think is opinion?

That Phelps is a Democrat?

What a maroon.

Westboro Baptist Church?

Really?

What exactly do you think is opinion?

That Phelps is a Democrat?

What a maroon.
I wasn't referring to your posts above. I already thanked you for the information.

For starters, they could NOT name themselves a Baptist church? Just a suggestion
If they named themselves the Hotentot Society would that make them black?

If they named themselves the Hotentot Society would that make them black?
They got conflated with the whole Christian world by being a Baptist Church. Even though most of the Christian world might wish they weren't. As for the hate group thing, I don't know. Or care.

When are them Westboro people going to learn that they are only making their own selves look worse? And what makes them think that the Lord would be all in favor of their choice of action?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Philadelphia will be as a gentle swell on a lake in the summer time of no wind.

It will be so calm that the far right personality disorder folks will run away screaming.

Forum List

Back