Racist Democrat Pulls Out Gun On Radical Gay Activists

Status
Not open for further replies.
That FBI/klan joke must be an inside thing. I don't get it. Are you saying the Klan is an undercover democrat outfit? To hide ANTIFA? I wish I still smoked pot, perhaps I could understand you guys.

No, dipshit....the klan has been infiltrated by the FBI so thorougly that they now out number actual klannmembers.......

Are you this stupid in real life or just when you post?
So to recap

You have not been able to answer for me why the KKK has had the same right-wing rhetoric they have always had - ever since they were telling people black folks are on the plantation for voting for policies that benefit them?

008_r-racist-campaign-poster.jpg

Because that was and is still what you right-wingers and the KKK -- STILL SAY TO THIS DAY

So to recap
You have not been able to answer for me why the KKK has had the same right-wing rhetoric they have always had - ever since they were telling people black folks are on the plantation for voting for policies that benefit them?

View attachment 799275

Because that was and is still what you right-wingers and the KKK -- STILL SAY TO THIS DAY

The klan was a goon squad of the democrat party, they enforced the parties will.........their exact stand on the issues mirrored the democrats of the time....

Their role is now taken over by blm...the black klan, and antifa.....they are the new brown shirts of the democrat party......

Democrat party conservatives supported slavery.

Republican party conservatives opposed slavery....the right wing, extreme religious conservatives supported abolition.......

You dumb ass.

Because he was in the Klan......now its no fun anymore because of all of the Feds and stuff

Moron....I am a conservative who votes republican....I believe in the Bill of Rights, that all men are created equal, and in the free market as well as individual, not group rights....I am the furthest fucking thing from being a member of the democrat party klan of old, or the blm, antifa black klan of today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back