Active Shooter at Vegas Airport

How do you know this is a terrorist attack?

It wasn't. An ex-boyfriend shot a couple as they returned from a flight and were walking to their car in the airport parking lot.

UPDATE: Suspect arrested in McCarran parking garage shooting
Two people were shot at a McCarran International Airport parking garage Monday evening.

The suspect was taken into custody at the VA Hospital in the 6900 block of North Pecos Road in North Las Vegas without incident late Monday night.

Earlier in the evening, the incident was reported around 6 p.m. in the Terminal 1 parking garage, on the sixth floor. Police said the incident was domestic violence-related.

The victims got off a flight and headed to the long-term lot of the parking garage, which is where police said the suspect shot them both. The male suspect had been in a previous relationship with the woman, according to police.

The victims were conscious when transported to Sunrise Hospital. Both of them are in stable condition.

Must really piss you RWNJ traitors off that he kills terrorists, more terrorists, terrorist leaders - including long-time-family-friend of the Bush dynasty, Osama bin Laden.

:ahole-1:
That SOB could have killed every terrorist in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria 5 years ago if he would have used his military like a normal president. The prick is a bumbling disaster. Plus he kills more innocent civilians, doctors and patients then he kills terrorists.
This kind of stuff is so hilarious. GW Bush had troups on the ground and conducted war in Afghanistan from 2001 until he left office. I assume you think he is a 'normal' president. Yet he did not kill every terrorist in Afghanistan. He started a war in Iraq and it was still ongoing when he left office. He did not kill every terrorist in Iraq.

You vilify Obama for not killing terrorists, but you ignore the fact Bush didn't either. You're just plain partisan without reason, logic and fair mindedness. Just plain partisan and prejudiced.

And talk about killing civilians. As a result of invading Iraq, "Scientific surveys of Iraqi deaths resulting from the first four years of the Iraq War found that between 151,000 to over one million Iraqis died as a result of conflict during this time.." The first four years: during GW Bush's reign. He is responsible a multitude more deaths of civilians than Obama.

You are a partisan: you don't care about reality or truth, and you speak false claims as if they are truth. You are more interested in making reality what you want it to be than what it is.
Dumbass, we have been at war with Iraq since they failed to live up to their surrender terms in 92. Bill Clinton routinely bombed them as well as attacked Afghanistan - an act of war.

And you using bogus and discredited casualty figures simply shows you're a moonbat without a brain.

Must really piss you RWNJ traitors off that he kills terrorists, more terrorists, terrorist leaders - including long-time-family-friend of the Bush dynasty, Osama bin Laden.
Are you a 9/11 Truther? Do you believe Bush had anything to do with the attack on the WTC and Pentagon?
At least he isn't gambling with male strangers online hoping it will become something more. Your creepy method is unique, I'll give you that. Nobody would see it coming until you're feeling them up and whispering in their ear, "Just let it happen".

That SOB could have killed every terrorist in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria 5 years ago if he would have used his military like a normal president. The prick is a bumbling disaster. Plus he kills more innocent civilians, doctors and patients then he kills terrorists.

You're a fool if you think that kind of action will make us any safer here at home. The terrorists know they can't defeat our military, so they bomb us here at home instead.

You're a fool if you think that kind of action will make us any safer here at home. The terrorists know they can't defeat our military, so they bomb us here at home instead.
When did I mention being safer at home? No idiot ever won a war without using troops. And the terrorists are here due to Obimbo's open border policy.

Don't forget the Muslim Waco bikers terrorist act for which Obama was responsible:

waco-biker-mugshots.jpg
They were killing each other moron.

When did I mention being safer at home? No idiot ever won a war without using troops. And the terrorists are here due to Obimbo's open border policy.

Not true. The Islamic shithole person responsible for the most recent terrorist attack in New York has been living here for some 20 years or more.

At least he isn't gambling with male strangers online hoping it will become something more. Your creepy method is unique, I'll give you that. Nobody would see it coming until you're feeling them up and whispering in their ear, "Just let it happen".
LOL Fascinating to know I've gotten so far under your skin.

It's understandable why, when I said betting was a way to separate the bullshitters with a "put up or shut up" proposition, that you, as a loudmouthed bullshitter, would take it personally. After all, you should have since I was completely accurate in declaring your all mouth, no substance.

LOL Fascinating to know I've gotten so far under your skin.

It's understandable why, when I said betting was a way to separate the bullshitters with a "put up or shut up" proposition, that you, as a loudmouthed bullshitter, would take it personally. After all, you should have since I was completely accurate in declaring your all mouth, no substance.
You should just go with gay hookup sites, much simpler than trying to solicit casual gay sex on political discussion boards.

Sure. People want a strong America with strong borders. Every terrorist attack shows how weak America is with its immigration policies.
Wasn't this guy a citizen? Wasn't one of the Tsarnaev brothers a citizen and there other a permanent resident applying for citizenship? The fact remains most terrorist attacks in the US were conducted by people who were legal to be here. Something a wall wouldn't fix.

Another fact is that most Americans are wimps. A couple of guys with some homemade pressure cooker bombs terrorized all of Boston for days. One idiot in New York is having the same effect. Even a dumbass ex-husband shooting his ex-wife and her new boyfriend is enough to spread terror through the spineless cowards our nation has become. I'm certain the Founders are rolling in their graves on how weak their descendents have become.

2 Wounded, Man Held After Las Vegas Airport Lot Shooting
An estranged husband is accused of shooting and wounding his wife and the man she was with Monday evening as they walked to a vehicle in a long-term parking lot at McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas, police said Tuesday.

Police characterized the case as domestic violence, and airport chief Rosemary Vassiliadis said it did not disrupt airport operations or flights.

And Trumps numbers will continue to rise.

You think terror attacks help Trump gain support?
Sure. People want a strong America with strong borders. Every terrorist attack shows how weak America is with its immigration policies.

That explains why so many Trump supporters sport wood at word of a terror attack.
That's right pal. We bring the hard wood to the enemies of the United States of America because we are super patriots. And if we did "sport" the wood your talking about, I guess that would explain the splinters in your girlfriends gums.

Wasn't this guy a citizen? Wasn't one of the Tsarnaev brothers a citizen and there other a permanent resident applying for citizenship? The fact remains most terrorist attacks in the US were conducted by people who were legal to be here. Something a wall wouldn't fix.

Another fact is that most Americans are wimps. A couple of guys with some homemade pressure cooker bombs terrorized all of Boston for days. One idiot in New York is having the same effect. Even a dumbass ex-husband shooting his ex-wife and her new boyfriend is enough to spread terror through the spineless cowards our nation has become. I'm certain the Founders are rolling in their graves on how weak their descendents have become.

2 Wounded, Man Held After Las Vegas Airport Lot Shooting
An estranged husband is accused of shooting and wounding his wife and the man she was with Monday evening as they walked to a vehicle in a long-term parking lot at McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas, police said Tuesday.

Police characterized the case as domestic violence, and airport chief Rosemary Vassiliadis said it did not disrupt airport operations or flights.
Begs the fucking question..."How did they get here and why?"

You should just go with gay hookup sites, much simpler than trying to solicit casual gay sex on political discussion boards.
Not my style, but you seem oddly fascinated with the casual gay lifestyle. Are you out of the closet or still hiding it from your family?
You're confused, fag boy. It's you trying to get together with male strangers on the internet. Stop projecting. Nobody is exhibiting this strange behavior but you.

Forum List

Back