Act of War

obama isn't ignoring it, his personal representative, Valerie Jarett is over there making sure Iran understands that America won't go anything to stop them no matter what they do. Jihadists could recreate Benghazi in the middle of Akron and obama won't do anything.

Valerie Jarret got sent to Iran?? Holy cow. What the hell does she have to do with work the State Department should be doing.

Mayby they will keep the silly bitch. One can always hope.

I agree. It's not the first time and it won't be the last.

That worries me.

Worry? No. Concern? Maybe.

Remember, before we go into that area of the world, we've already been drilling our asses off for at least a month and are prepared for whatever may come.

At least, the people I sailed with were.

Lets hope so. Because for all I know The Commander in Chief in the White House is pro-Muslim. We will have to wait and see if he delivers if needed.

For being pro-Muslim, alot of Muslims have died during his presidency, at the hands of his military..

So we have the Iranians fire at a US aircraft 5 days before the election (which is an act of war) and nobody knows until after the election ? More transparency, I guess....

and now the president's want Valerie Jarrett to play nice and negotiate with the Iranians. There is only one country that Obama where can deplete all nuclear weapons. There is only one country where Obama can make it defensless. There is only one country where he can destroy the economy and capitalism. There is only one country he can redistribute wealth, and make it citizens dependent on government for everything.

So, you're saying that you would have preferred if Obama sent in American forces so that there would be an "October surprise" and the electorate would have given Obama an even a greater electoral victory?

So we have the Iranians fire at a US aircraft 5 days before the election (which is an act of war) and nobody knows until after the election ? More transparency, I guess....

and now the president's want Valerie Jarrett to play nice and negotiate with the Iranians. There is only one country that Obama where can deplete all nuclear weapons. There is only one country where Obama can make it defensless. There is only one country where he can destroy the economy and capitalism. There is only one country he can redistribute wealth, and make it citizens dependent on government for everything.

So, you're saying that you would have preferred if Obama sent in American forces so that there would be an "October surprise" and the electorate would have given Obama an even a greater electoral victory?

Not at all... are you saying that?

You're the one that started this thread saying we should have gone to war because a drone was fired at in international waters.

Or................did you forget your first couple pages of posts?

You're the one that started this thread saying we should have gone to war because a drone was fired at in international waters.

Or................did you forget your first couple pages of posts?

Show me one post I made where I even hinted about that... until then, learn to read and comprehend

obama isn't ignoring it, his personal representative, Valerie Jarett is over there making sure Iran understands that America won't go anything to stop them no matter what they do. Jihadists could recreate Benghazi in the middle of Akron and obama won't do anything.

Valerie Jarret got sent to Iran?? Holy cow. What the hell does she have to do with work the State Department should be doing.

Mayby they will keep the silly bitch. One can always hope.

How would Iran keep her? Are you hoping that she is held hostage?

What kind of sick fuck are you!?

Before you get all pissy about what I'm saying... don't.

Forum List

Back