Act of War

So let me get this straight.... All this talk about Iran....blah...blah... Our BIG enemy Iran... and these jokers can't even shoot down an unmanned drone with pilots in jets?

That's some "top gun" school they have over there in.. Iran.. yessseerriii. ....Some "aces" they have over there in Iran...

And you pussies are spooked by..who is it again?.... Iran?

Yanno.............ever since the incident I went through on the IKE, while stationed with VFA-131 where Iran sent gunboats to try to scare a carrier...............I've never been spooked by Iran.

And yeah...............they're still quite a ways away from having a viable nuclear weapon.

So let me get this straight.... All this talk about Iran....blah...blah... Our BIG enemy Iran... and these jokers can't even shoot down an unmanned drone with pilots in jets?

That's some "top gun" school they have over there in.. Iran.. yessseerriii. ....Some "aces" they have over there in Iran...

Yanno.............ever since the incident I went through on the IKE, while stationed with VFA-131 where Iran sent gunboats to try to scare a carrier...............I've never been spooked by Iran.

And yeah...............they're still quite a ways away from having a viable nuclear weapon.

I'm guessing they crash a lot of their planes in flight school.

Hey guys, if some country built a TON of military bases and surrounded our country with them, would that be an act of war?

ISO all of you calling for war to answer this question

Legally building bases on countries which welcome you and/or accidently shooting down a civillian aircraft and afterwards apologizing for it, and paying for it are not acts of war, But people like yourself, who are the "blame America First " crowd, are the lowest form of scum , and with that mindset, will never see it that way.

You people will argue over anything, lol.

First off, the drone is a remote controlled aircraft which is flown by a person sitting on the ground or on a ship. It has cameras that look forward, left, right, up, down and behind. It needs these cameras so the person flying it can see where it's going. I can't believe that someone said, "How do they know it was being shot at when it only looks down?"

As for an act of war? No it is not but it is an increase of hostilities. Seriously, did the United States go to war when China shot down one of our spy planes and didn't give it back for a month or two? Did the United States go to war when the Germans sunk the Lusitania during World War I? What about when German spies sabotaged rail yards in the United States during World War I? The answer to these questions is no, they did not.

Now, an act of war would be if the Iranian Navy decided to fire on a United States ship or something like that. Hell, we didn't even go to war when Iran took US Naval personnel hostage not that long ago.

Republicans need their boogie men. Evil enemies that only Republicans are capable of protecting us. Diplomacy is for pussies....attack......attack....attack

First off, the drone is a remote controlled aircraft which is flown by a person sitting on the ground or on a ship. It has cameras that look forward, left, right, up, down and behind. It needs these cameras so the person flying it can see where it's going. I can't believe that someone said,

"How do they know it was being shot at when it only looks down?"

As for an act of war? No it is not but it is an increase of hostilities. Seriously, did the United States go to war when China shot down one of our spy planes and didn't give it back for a month or two? Did the United States go to war when the Germans sunk the Lusitania during World War I? What about when German spies sabotaged rail yards in the United States during World War I? The answer to these questions is no, they did not.

Now, an act of war would be if the Iranian Navy decided to fire on a United States ship or something like that. Hell, we didn't even go to war when Iran took US Naval personnel hostage not that long ago.

You assholes just want to kill people..... here...... prepare to masterbate

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0s-LT5p4Nj4&NR=1&feature=endscreen]Badass USMC Cobra Compilation - YouTube[/ame]

First off, the drone is a remote controlled aircraft which is flown by a person sitting on the ground or on a ship. It has cameras that look forward, left, right, up, down and behind. It needs these cameras so the person flying it can see where it's going. I can't believe that someone said, "How do they know it was being shot at when it only looks down?"

When the jews tried to sink one of our ships, we started giving them money and callinh them the only democracy in the region and our best friend

Obamination is a limp dick wimp.

He acted like macho man when the SEALs killed UBL only after years of intel and months of the team practicing the attack to make sure it was a 100% mission.

Doing nothing over this and Libya shows he is full of shit acting like he leads and is some macho killer of UBL.

So wait, we fly a bunch of drones around another sovereign nation and they react by trying to shoot it down (as if we wouldn't do the same thing times a million) and now we should declare war on them? You nerds wonder why we are broke as fuck.

Did we sink that Russian sub off the coast?

He acted like macho man when the SEALs killed UBL only after years of intel and months of the team practicing the attack to make sure it was a 100% mission.

Doing nothing over this and Libya shows he is full of shit acting like he leads and is some macho killer of UBL.

Doing nothing over firing on a fucking DRONE and missing?

What a fucking asshole you are. Ask the terrorists what they think of Obama and his drones

So wait, we fly a bunch of drones around another sovereign nation and they react by trying to shoot it down (as if we wouldn't do the same thing times a million) and now we should declare war on them? You nerds wonder why we are broke as fuck.

Did we sink that Russian sub off the coast?

No, but we did shoot down an Iranian airliner back in '88 - and managed to not go to war then.

WashingtonPost.com:

Uh dumbfuck...this thread is about Iran attack a USAF RPA....good God you're fucking stupid.

Not even holding a press conference demanding an apology from Iran and telling them to never do it again is pure stupidity that is par for you idiots.

Iran is now thinking...let's try it again since he won't even condemn us in public. :clap2:

What a fucking asshole you are. Ask the terrorists what they think of Obama and his drones

Uh dumbfuck...this thread is about Iran attack a USAF RPA....good God you're fucking stupid.

Not even holding a press conference demanding an apology from Iran and telling them to never do it again is pure stupidity that is par for you idiots.

Iran is now thinking...let's try it again since he won't even condemn us in public. :clap2:

Apology?

You ARE a tough guy

Why don't we nuke them? What? Have you gone pussy on us?

Well...stupid fucking hick, holding a press conference demanding an apology is more than what Obamination did by saying nothing. Saying nothing shows fear.

A press conference belittling their "miss," demanding an applogy and giving them a stern warning is more than what you dumbfucks did.

There are other classified things that can be done, but you're not allowed to know....but not even making a public statement shows FEAR.

Apology?

You ARE a tough guy

Why don't we nuke them? What? Have you gone pussy on us?

Forum List

Back