Act of War

HomeInspect

Feb 26, 2012
Maryland
So we have the Iranians fire at a US aircraft 5 days before the election (which is an act of war) and nobody knows until after the election ? More transparency, I guess....

and now the president's want Valerie Jarrett to play nice and negotiate with the Iranians. There is only one country that Obama where can deplete all nuclear weapons. There is only one country where Obama can make it defensless. There is only one country where he can destroy the economy and capitalism. There is only one country he can redistribute wealth, and make it citizens dependent on government for everything.

Obama simply won't be held accountable for his crimes and corruption.

We just need to be ready to pick up the pieces when it all comes crashing down.

obama isn't ignoring it, his personal representative, Valerie Jarett is over there making sure Iran understands that America won't go anything to stop them no matter what they do. Jihadists could recreate Benghazi in the middle of Akron and obama won't do anything.

Firing on an unmanned aircraft is grounds for war?

I'm glad we didn't elect Republicans

Firing on an unmanned aircraft is grounds for war?

I'm glad we didn't elect Republicans

What I don't underget is how anyone can prove this drone was fired on if it wasn't hit.

I mean the thing is looking down on the water patroling the Gulf and everything.. How the hell can anyone say it was fired upon without any physical evidense?

Next time it will be a manned plane or passenger plane. It won't matter because obama isn't going to do anything anyway.

So we need to wage war on Iran because of this?

Apparently.

Key Republican members of Congress were also informed of this incident when it happened. I guess it is okay for them not to be transparent since I have not heard a single person bitch about their silence on the matter.

The ripe hypocrisy lives on.

So we need to wage war on Iran because of this?

Apparently.

Key Republican members of Congress were also informed of this incident when it happened. I guess it is okay for them not to be transparent since I have not heard a single person bitch about their silence on the matter.

The ripe hypocrisy lives on.

They didn't even shoot the drone down, Iran has taken American hostages before and we didn't attack them, isn't that an act of war also?

So we have the Iranians fire at a US aircraft 5 days before the election (which is an act of war) and nobody knows until after the election ? More transparency, I guess....

and now the president's want Valerie Jarrett to play nice and negotiate with the Iranians. There is only one country that Obama where can deplete all nuclear weapons. There is only one country where Obama can make it defensless. There is only one country where he can destroy the economy and capitalism. There is only one country he can redistribute wealth, and make it citizens dependent on government for everything.

So an unmanned drone flies into Iranian airspace and them shooting at it is an act of war? I wonder what would happen if they tried to fly into American airspace...

It was in International airspace when it was shot at....not in Iranian. There was no reason for them to shoot at it and it's illegal since it wasn't even in their airspace.

It was in International airspace when it was shot at....not in Iranian. There was no reason for them to shoot at it and it's illegal since it wasn't even in their airspace.

It may have ventured into Iranian airspace and left before the Iranians could respond. Or it may not have. We have no way of knowing.

Let's not do the whole "Obama watched while they died" bullshit routine again.

We do know that key Republicans in Congress were also informed of the incident.

The silence over the matter likely had fuck-all to do with the election.

According to who? I also note that you say it was in international airspace "when it was shot at," does that mean you're open to the possibility that the drone did in fact invade Iranian airspace?

What would we do if there was an Iranian drone flying 16 miles off of our coast?

Maybe Iran is still pissed over that airliner we shot down

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_655

Iran Air Flight 655 was a civilian jet airliner shot down by U.S. missiles on 3 July 1988 as it flew over the Strait of Hormuz at the end of the Iran–Iraq War. The aircraft, an Airbus A300B2-203 operated by Iran Air, was flying from Bandar Abbas, Iran to Dubai, United Arab Emirates. While flying in Iranian airspace over Iran's territorial waters in the Persian Gulf on its usual flight path, it was destroyed by the United States Navy guided missile cruiser USS Vincennes (CG-49). All 290 onboard including 66 children and 16 crew perished.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back