Acorn!

Another clear lie on your part, as I have said in about 3 threads now that it is MY opinion that those WMDS ended up on Syria, or that possibly there are still some buried in the desert somewhere and we just stopped looking too soon. Obviously the fact that we are STILL there would preclude me from claiming we left too early. A braniac you are not.

If there really were WMD's, how come we never found any of the thousands of Iraqis that would have to have been employed developing them, operating them, maintaining them, etc., etc., etc..??

Thousands of Iraqis needed to develop them? Are you fucking insane? Have you ever heard of Chemical Ail?

Ali Hassan al-Majid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Are you seriously denying that the Halabja poison gas attack never happened?

Halabja poison gas attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Only a complete and total drooling festering retard would even attempt to deny that Saadam had WMD and used them on his own people , at least once.

Or do you also deny the Holocaust?

damn, you are really awfully retarded.

1988 is not 2003.

If there really were WMD's, how come we never found any of the thousands of Iraqis that would have to have been employed developing them, operating them, maintaining them, etc., etc., etc..??

Thousands of Iraqis needed to develop them? Are you fucking insane? Have you ever heard of Chemical Ail?

Only a complete and total drooling festering retard would even attempt to deny that Saadam had WMD and used them on his own people , at least once.

1988 is not 2003.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

So you're implying what exactly? That he ran out and lost the recipe? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

1988 is not 2003.

So you're implying what exactly? That he ran out and lost the recipe? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

i am saying it is beyond scummy to use the poison gas attacks of the 80's, when saddam was the US good guy to fight the ayatollah (it was even tried to blame iran for the gassing) as an excuse to start a war in 2003. but with scholars like you that does not matter, because if you cant find the WMD after the invasion, you say they have been moved to syria. lol, hilarious, if the cost wasn't so high.

1988 is not 2003.

i am saying it is beyond scummy to use the poison gas attacks of the 80's, when saddam was the US good guy to fight the ayatollah (it was even tried to blame iran for the gassing) as an excuse to start a war in 2003. but with scholars like you that does not matter, because if you cant find the WMD after the invasion, you say they have been moved to syria. lol, hilarious, if the cost wasn't so high.

Hey, i'm not arguing that the policy of arming these assholes to fight another asshole and then acting surprised when they use those very weapons against you is a good policy It's stupid, but the fact remains that there is little to no doubt that in 2001 Saadam was in position to share his little bug secrets, if not the actual poison, with terrorists.

Now, was that a good enough reason to start a war? Personally , I say no. A simpler solution would have been to send a SF team kill or capture him and his sons and go about our business.

BUT to argue that he didn't have WMD in 2001 is beyond stupid.

Hey, i'm not arguing that the policy of arming these assholes to fight another asshole and then acting surprised when they use those very weapons against you is a good policy It's stupid, but the fact remains that there is little to no doubt that in 2001 Saadam was in position to share his little bug secrets, if not the actual poison, with terrorists.

Now, was that a good enough reason to start a war? Personally , I say no. A simpler solution would have been to send a SF team kill or capture him and his sons and go about our business.

We found some caches of old chem weapons from the 80's. They were useless.

To argue that he DID have WMD in 2001 is beyond stupid.

Loser.

you conflating 9/11 with saddam, or are you just confused on the dates, master of hystery?

between 1988 and 2003 there happened something else too, in iraq. i am sure you know what.

to justify the invasion you need proof of wmd, not the shit you have swallowed and try to peddle now.

big con job by powell et al, "they have the wmd's, we just have to go in, then we will present them to you, north south west of tikrit" and then they find 20 year old duds. your pals.

Loser.

some =/= all

oh and I guess the knowledge that old Chemical ALi and his gang had couldn't have been used to make more?

Why don't you jump out and let the big people talk?

you conflating 9/11 with saddam, or are you just confused on the dates, master of hystery?

between 1988 and 2003 there happened something else too, in iraq. i am sure you know what.

to justify the invasion you need proof of wmd, not the shit you have swallowed and try to peddle now.

big con job by powell et al, "they have the wmd's, we just have to go in, then we will present them to you, north south west of tikrit" and then they find 20 year old duds. your pals.

Sorry, it's 4 AM here and I'm dealing with colic, of course I meant 2003.

No, that I'm aware of Sadaam has never been tied to 9/11.

Loser.

some =/= all

oh and I guess the knowledge that old Chemical ALi and his gang had couldn't have been used to make more?

you could post for years, big guy, and there would still be no proof of intelligence to be found hidden in your posts.

Loser.

some =/= all

you could post for years, big guy, and there would still be no proof of intelligence to be found hidden in your posts.

Yes, I see your point now, because it is COMPLETELY logical to assume that between 1988 and 2003 the Iraqi regime just completely forgot how to make chemical weapons, and therefor BOOSH was a liar when he claimed they had them................

Loser.

some =/= all

The only "big" thing is this thread is the empty space between your ears, Junior.

New reputation!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, you have received -6 reputation points from ConHog.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
ass tard

Regards,
ConHog

Note: This is an automated message.

OH NOES he needle dicked me with a -6 and called me an ass tard!!!!

How will I ever recover?!

New reputation!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment:
ass tard

Regards,
ConHog

conhog is a real killer, when he is not hiding behind a colicky baby, that is.

New reputation!

Comment:
ass tard

Regards,
ConHog

LOL way to bring my family into it.... YOU BASTARD

New reputation!

Comment:
ass tard

Regards,
ConHog

you brought it up several times. that is on you, you incredibly thick tossface.

Lol_Gifs_21.gif

I don't really care if you mention my family, not like you know them at all. It does however amuse me that you posers act all outraged when Beck cracks a joke about Obama's daughter after he mentioned her in a speech then turn right around and justify saying jack about my family by saying "well you mentioned them first"

Fucking hypocrite liar

Lol_Gifs_21.gif

I don't really care if you mention my family, not like you know them at all. It does however amuse me that you posers act all outraged when Beck cracks a joke about Obama's daughter after he mentioned her in a speech then turn right around and justify saying jack about my family by saying "well you mentioned them first"

Fucking hypocrite liar

calm down, moronicus.

here is a tip:

if you don't want to be mocked for hiding behind a colicky baby, then

a) don't mention the colicky baby in the first place and
b) don't hide behind said colicky baby and optionally
c) don't act like a colicky baby yourself.

but you will rather continue to be OUTRAGED, please somebody think of the children.

Lol_Gifs_21.gif

Fucking hypocrite liar

calm down, moronicus.

here is a tip:

but you will rather continue to be OUTRAGED, please somebody think of the children.

Yep, lie, evade, twist, just don't admit your hypocrisy.

Lol_Gifs_21.gif

Fucking hypocrite liar

calm down, moronicus.

here is a tip:

Yep, lie, evade, twist, just don't admit your hypocrisy.

thanks for continuing the OUTRAGE, colicky baby.

Bush: Don't wait for mushroom cloud
Knowing these realities, America must not ignore the threat gathering against us. Facing clear evidence of peril, we cannot wait for the final proof -- the smoking gun -- that could come in the form of a mushroom cloud.

CNN.com - Bush: Don't wait for mushroom cloud - Oct. 6, 2002

this is the transcript from his speech. What part of mushroom cloud do you not get retard.

:lol: You lack of knowledge about history is just sad.

My lack of knowledge of history?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I am a dissertation away from a PhD in the field my friend.

Your complete lack of reading comprehension skills scares the bejeezus out of me.

Knowing these realities, America must not ignore the threat gathering against us. Facing clear evidence of peril, we cannot wait for the final proof -- the smoking gun -- that could come in the form of a mushroom cloud.

That one single word nullifies your entire argument that BOOSH was saying Iraq would nuke us if we didn't invade.

Wow...this is you smashing me? Wow. You also said we would have found those pesky wmd's if we stayed longer....lol

What a fucking idiot this guy is...people of the message board, this guy is a fucking idiot who really wont admit Bush was trying to scare us with the words mushroom clouds and with the wmd's we never found.

Wow, what a fucking hack. To think, you dared me to a contest about history. Oh my dear god this is hilarious.

Oh shut up...... I haven't seen you show any historical knowledge whatsoever...

Why the fuck are you hammering this into the ground? Are you that bored? Or, are you just too stupid to accept the fact that you can't win this bullshit arguement. You've asked for links...you got links...you keep asking the same damn questions because you can't argue with the links and you want to tell other people that they look stupid? Seriously?

Why is it so hard for you to decipher the English language. If you think Bush is such an idiot, then how is it that he is talking over your head? This whole mushroom cloud thing is one of your dumbest quests yet.

A 5th grader could understand what Bush was inferring. You may need to look up the word "infer". Sadly, even after it's been posted in a link and explained...you'll still want to argue the point...You do know the definition of "insanity", right? Because you keep asking the same question expecting a different answer....

Forum List

Back