Acorn!

Contracted is not the same as employed. It appears that some people scammed Acorn. They made up some names and sent Acorn a few phoney registrations. It also seems that some phoney registrations were discovered before they were submitted for payment.

What is not shown is any "voter fraud". I can't find it anywhere shown how any of these phoney registrations were translated by actual people going to the polls with phoney I D and commiting actual voter fraud.

The big crime all these wackadoodles are screaming about is no more harmfull to the voting system than those guys that stand around in front of grocery stores and pad petitions for whatever they are getting paid to get sighatures for.

It seems to me that ACORN is the victim here ...not the voting public.

Ah semantics. When you are hired by a company you are under contract. A crime isn't harmful so it's not a crime? Makes sense. :cuckoo:

Again, if we're talking about the fradulant voter registrations, there is no aggrieved party here; All those guys who registered Mickey Mouse, and registered Tony Romo like 50 times or whatever; All those fraudulant registrations would not have been able to cast votes. If that were attempted, the people casting the votes would be guilty of voter fraud. But lazy a-holes who claimed they registered all these faulty names for a paycheck - Huggy is right, if there is any aggrieved party it is ACORN indeed!

Unless there's other issues besides the fraudulant voter registrations, we can slam the book shut on this one.

Well, there is more, MUCH more that the fraudelant voter registration; and let's see , you don't equate the same illegal behavior being done at several offices around the nation to meaning that maybe, just maybe ACORN itself fostered a corporate atmosphere that encouraged such behavior?

If ACORN is so innocent, why did Obama give them the old Jeremiah Wright two shove once elected, and why the name change to appear that they are a different organization?

I never said that Acorn commited voter fraud. I have said that some Acorn employees have been convicted. Acorn violated the law and how anyone can dispute that is beyond me, whether by hiring felons or voter registration fraud, a crime is a crime.

An official with the Republican National Committee said Thursday that [ACORN]a group involved with voter registration drives in Milwaukee is "engaged in systematic fraud and attempts to undermine our electoral system." (snip)

This week, the Associated Press reported that ACORN had hired as voter registration workers in Milwaukee at least seven felons convicted of crimes including cocaine possession and robbery.

Carolyn Castore, state political director for the group, told the AP: "We have a lot of folks with felony records and, frankly, they need jobs."

The staff of the state Government Accountability Board issued an opinion April 3 that convicted felons are not allowed to serve as registration workers.

The City of Milwaukee elections office was unaware of the opinion and interpreted state law in the area to apply only to those felons still on probation or parole.

Wisconsin law prohibits employing felons for its voter registration drive.

American Thinker Blog: ACORN vote fraud continues (updated)

Hiring Felons is against the law? Turn yourself in.

I'm not a convicted felon and I'm not emplyed in Wisconsin as a voter registration worker.

Nice try but you fail.

I was granted a full pardon by Governor Mark White. My record is probably cleaner than yours. I have a Class 3 dealers license aka NFA or Title two firearms (I'm co-owner of a gun shop) that authorizes me to own, buy and sell fully automatic weapons (my favorite is my M249 MKII SAW Machine Gun). I also have a concealed handgun permit.

So you lied when you stated that you went to prison and some guy felt sorry for you when you got out and lent you a fortune and now you are rich..blahh..blahh...?

Ah semantics. When you are hired by a company you are under contract. A crime isn't harmful so it's not a crime? Makes sense. :cuckoo:

Again, if we're talking about the fradulant voter registrations, there is no aggrieved party here; All those guys who registered Mickey Mouse, and registered Tony Romo like 50 times or whatever; All those fraudulant registrations would not have been able to cast votes. If that were attempted, the people casting the votes would be guilty of voter fraud. But lazy a-holes who claimed they registered all these faulty names for a paycheck - Huggy is right, if there is any aggrieved party it is ACORN indeed!

Unless there's other issues besides the fraudulant voter registrations, we can slam the book shut on this one.

Well, there is more, MUCH more that the fraudelant voter registration; and let's see , you don't equate the same illegal behavior being done at several offices around the nation to meaning that maybe, just maybe ACORN itself fostered a corporate atmosphere that encouraged such behavior?

If ACORN is so innocent, why did Obama give them the old Jeremiah Wright two shove once elected, and why the name change to appear that they are a different organization?

Still not talking about Bush threatening us with mushroom clouds? :doubt: I challenge you to a historical mushroom cloud debate.

neener neener....

See those are people not ACORN!
jack_benny.jpg

Right!!

People that just happen to be employed by Acorn.

Using that Logic Enron did nothing wrong, just the people that worked there did. :cuckoo:

Contracted is not the same as employed. It appears that some people scammed Acorn. They made up some names and sent Acorn a few phoney registrations. It also seems that some phoney registrations were discovered before they were submitted for payment.

What is not shown is any "voter fraud". I can't find it anywhere shown how any of these phoney registrations were translated by actual people going to the polls with phoney I D and commiting actual voter fraud.

The big crime all these wackadoodles are screaming about is no more harmfull to the voting system than those guys that stand around in front of grocery stores and pad petitions for whatever they are getting paid to get sighatures for.

It seems to me that ACORN is the victim here ...not the voting public.

Ah, someone who gets it. Acorn are the ones who turned thses guys in and no one...NO ONE voted as Elmer fudd or whatever.

Again, I am still looking for a link that shows Acron did anything illegal.

Okeef it all you guys want, it makes you look silly.

Still not talking about Bush threatening us with mushroom clouds? :doubt: I challenge you to a historical mushroom cloud debate.

neener neener....

I already slammed your little theory that Bush threatened we'd see a mushroom cloud if we didn't attack now theory right into the ground. That clearly is NOT what he said.

You sir are a retard.

acornbarry.jpg

The radical activist group ACORN “works” for the Democratic Party and deliberately promotes election fraud, ACORN employees told FBI investigators, according to an FBI document dump Wednesday.

The documents obtained by Judicial Watch, a watchdog group, are FBI investigators’ reports related to the 2007 investigation and arrest of eight St. Louis, Mo., workers from ACORN’s Project Vote affiliate for violation of election laws. All eight employees involved in the scandal later pleaded guilty to voter registration fraud.

Project Vote is ACORN’s voter registration arm. Project Vote continues to operate despite the reported dissolution of the national structure of ACORN.

The handwritten reports by FBI agents show that ACORN employees reported numerous irregularities in the nonprofit group’s business practices.

One employee told the FBI that ACORN headquarters is “wkg [working] for the Democratic Party.”

According to one report, an ACORN employee said the purpose of “[f]raudulent cards” was “[t]o cause confusion on election day to keep polls open longer,” “[t]o allow people who can’t vote to vote,” and “[t]o allow to vote multiple times.”

Another report quotes an employee saying, “Project Vote will pay them whether cards fake or not – whatever they had to do to get the cards was attitude.” Project Vote pays based on the number of cards and “that’s why they were so reckless,” the report says.

A report quotes an employee saying, “I don’t like our system. I don’t think we should do voter registration.” The report also notes that employees were “[c]onstantly threatened” and that the staff were “instructed on what to say to FBI.”

Another report indicates an employee told the investigator, that ACORN “[t]old employees not to talk to the FBI.” The FBI is “‘trying to intimidate you.’”

“These documents show the need for a national criminal investigation by the Obama Justice Department into ACORN,” said Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch.

“Is Attorney General [Eric] Holder doing nothing because of Obama’s close connections to ACORN and Project Vote? The information in these new documents has national implications that cry out for further investigation,” Fitton said.

President Obama’s ties to ACORN go back to the 1980s.

“ACORN noticed him when he was organizing on the far south side of the city with the Developing Communities Project,” according to Toni Foulkes, a former member of ACORN’s national board. From 1985 to 1988 Obama ran the Developing Communities Project from an office located in Chicago’s Holy Rosary Church.

Read more: ACORN employees tell FBI of deliberate election fraud, according to new documents | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

neener neener....

I already slammed your little theory that Bush threatened we'd see a mushroom cloud if we didn't attack now theory right into the ground. That clearly is NOT what he said.

You sir are a retard.

Bush: Don't wait for mushroom cloud
Knowing these realities, America must not ignore the threat gathering against us. Facing clear evidence of peril, we cannot wait for the final proof -- the smoking gun -- that could come in the form of a mushroom cloud.

CNN.com - Bush: Don't wait for mushroom cloud - Oct. 6, 2002

this is the transcript from his speech. What part of mushroom cloud do you not get retard.

:lol: You lack of knowledge about history is just sad.

neener neener....

You sir are a retard.

Knowing these realities, America must not ignore the threat gathering against us. Facing clear evidence of peril, we cannot wait for the final proof -- the smoking gun -- that could come in the form of a mushroom cloud.

this is the transcript from his speech. What part of mushroom cloud do you not get retard.

My lack of knowledge of history?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I am a dissertation away from a PhD in the field my friend.

Your complete lack of reading comprehension skills scares the bejeezus out of me.

That one single word nullifies your entire argument that BOOSH was saying Iraq would nuke us if we didn't invade.

You sir are a retard.

My lack of knowledge of history?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I am a dissertation away from a PhD in the field my friend.

Your complete lack of reading comprehension skills scares the bejeezus out of me.

That one single word nullifies your entire argument that BOOSH was saying Iraq would nuke us if we didn't invade.

Wow...this is you smashing me? Wow. You also said we would have found those pesky wmd's if we stayed longer....lol

What a fucking idiot this guy is...people of the message board, this guy is a fucking idiot who really wont admit Bush was trying to scare us with the words mushroom clouds and with the wmd's we never found.

Wow, what a fucking hack. To think, you dared me to a contest about history. Oh my dear god this is hilarious.

Last edited:

Wow...this is you smashing me? Wow. You also said we would have found those pesky wmd's if we stayed longer....lol

What a fucking idiot this guy is...people of the message board, this guy is a fucking idiot who really wont admit Bush was trying to scare us with the words mushroom clouds and with the wmd's we never found.

Wow, what a fucking hack. To think, you dared me to a contest about history. Oh my dear god this is hilarious.

Another clear lie on your part, as I have said in about 3 threads now that it is MY opinion that those WMDS ended up on Syria, or that possibly there are still some buried in the desert somewhere and we just stopped looking too soon. Obviously the fact that we are STILL there would preclude me from claiming we left too early. A braniac you are not.

ACORN could be held accountable through Vicarious liability. Again the justice department would have to look into it or civil suits could be brought.

Another clear lie on your part, as I have said in about 3 threads now that it is MY opinion that those WMDS ended up on Syria, or that possibly there are still some buried in the desert somewhere and we just stopped looking too soon. Obviously the fact that we are STILL there would preclude me from claiming we left too early. A braniac you are not.

If you cant see this, I give up.

If you cant see this, I give up.

:lol: You should give up, you don't even have basic reading skills.:lol:

If there really were WMD's, how come we never found any of the thousands of Iraqis that would have to have been employed developing them, operating them, maintaining them, etc., etc., etc..??

If there really were WMD's, how come we never found any of the thousands of Iraqis that would have to have been employed developing them, operating them, maintaining them, etc., etc., etc..??

Hey ..this is a public forum. Every now and again someone comes along that is unhinged. This individual is clearly here to bait. There is no logic...no grasp on reality or truth..and certainly no impending "PHD". I suspect that as soon as the authorities track him down from his "escape" he will not have access to a computer. Think of this as an opportunity to observe the wild fantasies of a deranged mind.

You sir are a retard.

i am one nobel prize away from winning it. ah, yes.

Thousands of Iraqis needed to develop them? Are you fucking insane? Have you ever heard of Chemical Ail?

Ali Hassan al-Majid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Are you seriously denying that the Halabja poison gas attack never happened?

Halabja poison gas attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Only a complete and total drooling festering retard would even attempt to deny that Saadam had WMD and used them on his own people , at least once.

Or do you also deny the Holocaust?

Forum List

Back