Acorn!

Zona

A guy in ariZONA
Aug 15, 2009
Phoenix, AZ.
I am sick and tired of righty wingers using this word as some sort of Gotcha. Acorn this, Acorn that.

Please Right wingers, link us to something Acorn did illegal. Something, Anything. And please don't waste time with anything pertaining to Okeefe. We all know he is a liar.

Fox told you morons that Acorn was wrong, but here is a hint ditto heads, they didn't back it up with anything factual. They are making you look like idiots again.

Good luck.

LINK PLEASE.

No diversion, no "I heard they" crap...links to something they did that was illegal.

If you cant provide links, please stop the Acorn is bad crap.

LINK PLEASE or you are talking out of your ass.

Good luck wingnuts.

I am sick and tired of righty wingers using this word as some sort of Gotcha. Acorn this, Acorn that.

Please Right wingers, link us to something Acorn did illegal. Something, Anything. And please don't waste time with anything pertaining to Okeefe. We all know he is a liar.

Fox told you morons that Acorn was wrong, but here is a hint ditto heads, they didn't back it up with anything factual. They are making you look like idiots again.

Good luck.

LINK PLEASE.

No diversion, no "I heard they" crap...links to something they did that was illegal.

Good luck wingnuts.

Zonya-Bologna,

You want facts......here are some indisputable FACTS: ACORN has been indicted anywhere from 13-15 states for criminal activities. And what is even more ASTOUNDING in that the OBAMARRHOIDS have almost TOTAL POLITICAL CONTROL throughout the country. And, yet......its pet political arm STILL gets indicted.

It's RIDICULOUSLY BOGUS raison d'etre is that it's supposedly a non-profit organization created to get out votes (IMPARTIALLY)......... THAT IS A FUCKING JOKE !!!!

It's OBVIOUS even to a lobotomized paramecium that ACORN is a cat's paw for corrupt LIBTARD Politicians BLATANTLY and EXCLUSIVELY soliciting votes for the CORRUPT DEMS that divert taxpayer funds to support this BOGUS ENTERPRISE. In a way, the USMB PROOF( i.e. your known reputation here of being an off-the-wall Obamarrhoidal nutjob) is YOUR ridiculously passionate defense of this SHITTY enterprise.

No wonder the MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salaami was ACORN'S lawyer-in-chief. NOTE: Is it surprising that Obami Salaami's good buddy, and from whose home the MONUMENTAL FRAUD kicked off his Senatorial career is BILL AYERS...... the UNREPENTANT HOMICIDAL MANIACAL COMMIE-TERRORIST ?????

And, is it ALSO surprising that this COMMIE-TERRORIST FREAK Bill Ayers was ALSO one of the honchos of ACORN ???????

PULLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEZE Zonya-Bologna stop making a bigger LIBTARD Obamarrhoidal idiot of yourself than you already are !!!!

As to pursuing a rational discussion with an IDEOLOGICAL PARTY HACK and OBAMARRHOIDAL WHACKJOB like you regarding the legitimacy of a NATIONALLY DISCREDITED POLITICAL ENTERPRISE FOUNDED ON SCAMS that further the Corrupt Dem Party is like trying to convince Charlie Manson's delusional crunts like Susan Atkins, Krenwinkle, etc., that good ole Charlie isn't a resurrected Jesus Christ !!!!

Last edited:

Oh there's no doubt that together with Buggy Huggy the other predictable Obamarrhoidals will jump in to defend ACORN, the corrupt political sewer that promulgates the disastrous political agenda of the MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salaami.......and, ironically, the proof of them doing so merely underlines my point.

Last edited:

Good luck.

LINK PLEASE.

Good luck wingnuts.

5views.com Blog Archive More ACORN scandals

Cracking the ACORN | Blackinformant.com

Exclusive: ACORN's Illegal Activities and Mafia-Style Tactics in Congress’s SpotlightPublications Family Security Matters

Pajamas Media ACORN Linked to Illegal Aid for Obama Campaign

Michelle Malkin The ACORN Obama knows

More ACORN fraud… this time against ACORN [Karl]

Some Video’s

Congressman Steve King Blows The Whistle On The Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now–ACORN–Organized Criminal Enterprise!–Videos Pronk Palisades

“Live From New York”….another ACORN video. Congress MUST Investigate ACORN! Romanticpoet's Weblog

Destroyed the Housing Market

“How ACORN Destroyed the Housing Market”|OpenMarket.org

Oh there's no doubt that together with Buggy Huggy the other predictable Obamarrhoidals will jump in to defend ACORN, the corrupt political sewer that promulgates the disastrous political agenda of the MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salaami.......and, ironically, the proof of them doing so merely underlines my point.

You are such a hack idiot. I know very little about acorn. I don't care that much about acorn. You obviously only know what your fascist control agents tell you to say about acorn. From what I can tell acorn helps poor people. They get them regestered to vote primarily. If that bothers you then you are an asshole. That I am pretty sure about.

Merely saying "ACORN!" doesn't mean anything...neither for or against.

Like I said ...you are an idiot.

Good luck.

LINK PLEASE.

Good luck wingnuts.

5views.com Blog Archive More ACORN scandals

Cracking the ACORN | Blackinformant.com

Exclusive: ACORN's Illegal Activities and Mafia-Style Tactics in Congress’s SpotlightPublications Family Security Matters

Pajamas Media ACORN Linked to Illegal Aid for Obama Campaign

Michelle Malkin The ACORN Obama knows

More ACORN fraud… this time against ACORN [Karl]

Some Video’s

Congressman Steve King Blows The Whistle On The Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now–ACORN–Organized Criminal Enterprise!–Videos Pronk Palisades

“Live From New York”….another ACORN video. Congress MUST Investigate ACORN! Romanticpoet's Weblog

Destroyed the Housing Market

“How ACORN Destroyed the Housing Market”|OpenMarket.org

Was that any Help Zona?

obamaacorn.jpg

Wait wait wait.............Did I hear simply a few bad employees, th erefor the organization isn't responsible? Oh that's sweet music to BP's ears because now they can simply say "hey a few bad employees made bad decisions, so too bad so sad, it's not our companies fault that things went wrong, good luck collecting from those employees."

snopes.com: Urban Legends Reference Pages

any thing you ever wanted to know about acorn.they are the ones you want to go to when your tryng to find some is true or not!!.
You do realize like "fuckedchecker.com" Snopes does have a leftwing bias.

What I find ironic is that those sick of hearing about the wrong doings of ACORN have no problem screaming another round out of the "HALIBURTON! Chorus".

With a bit of "BOOOOOOSH!!!!" thrown in for variety.

Oh the irony.

You are such a hack idiot. I know very little about acorn. I don't care that much about acorn. You obviously only know what your fascist control agents tell you to say about acorn. From what I can tell acorn helps poor people. They get them regestered to vote primarily. If that bothers you then you are an asshole. That I am pretty sure about.

How can you defend an organization that you admittedly "know very little about". Isn't that pretty stupid?

How can you defend an organization that you admittedly "know very little about". Isn't that pretty stupid?

The same way his hero Obama bashes a law that he hasn't even read :lol::lol:

Whaaa! Whaaaaaaa Whaaaaaa!

I'm sick of hearing "Tea Bagger!" Everytime a lefty doesn't like something a conservative says. So, what's your point Zona?

I mean come on, we all do it, including you.

Seems to me like you want to cry because you are associated with what some of us see as a very sleazy organization, but you have no problem pointing fingers at the other side and calling them neo-cons or Tea Baggers.

I've come to enjoy having discussions with you, but I don't see that things are any better coming from left to right as from right to left in this matter. I'm guessing though, that you do.

Immie

snopes.com: Urban Legends Reference Pages

any thing you ever wanted to know about acorn.they are the ones you want to go to when your tryng to find some is true or not!!.
You do realize like "fuckedchecker.com" Snopes does have a leftwing bias.

What I find ironic is that those sick of hearing about the wrong doings of ACORN have no problem screaming another round out of the "HALIBURTON! Chorus".

With a bit of "BOOOOOOSH!!!!" thrown in for variety.

Oh the irony.

OH really i did'nt know!! snopes has a leftwing bias wow.every time i get a forward i always check it out with snopes.i gues you cant trust any thing!!

Forum List

Back