Acorn!

That and the libs keep pointing to the UN not sanctioning the war in the first place. It seems that many libs do not want America to act without the blessings of the rest of the world, never mind that the rest of the word could care less about our own security.

The major problem I have with all this bullshit war talk is that CONGRESS was completely behind Bush in the beginning, both Republicans AND Democrats. Every damn time this is brought up the partisan hacks just shy away and ignore it. We NEVER went to war based on lies, we went to war based on bad intelligence. The entire world thought Saddam had WMD and we were ALL duped. Saddam even said that was his intentions in the first place and that was why he kept giving the inspectors such a hard time, he wanted us to think he had large cashes of WMDs. It is dishonest of the libs here to ignore those facts. EVERY TIME PEOPLE SAY BUSH LIED TO GET US INTO WAR THEY ARE LYING THROUGH THEIR TEETH AND THEY KNOW IT. Our intelligence needed a lot of work and we should not have went into there in the first place but it was not lies that was the problem, it is our need to be the world police. There is plenty of criticism to be had in Iraq, why use the only criticism that is not true?

That and the libs keep pointing to the UN not sanctioning the war in the first place. It seems that many libs do not want America to act without the blessings of the rest of the world, never mind that the rest of the word could care less about our own security.

The major problem I have with all this bullshit war talk is that CONGRESS was completely behind Bush in the beginning, both Republicans AND Democrats. Every damn time this is brought up the partisan hacks just shy away and ignore it. We NEVER went to war based on lies, we went to war based on bad intelligence. The entire world thought Saddam had WMD and we were ALL duped. Saddam even said that was his intentions in the first place and that was why he kept giving the inspectors such a hard time, he wanted us to think he had large cashes of WMDs. It is dishonest of the libs here to ignore those facts. EVERY TIME PEOPLE SAY BUSH LIED TO GET US INTO WAR THEY ARE LYING THROUGH THEIR TEETH AND THEY KNOW IT. Our intelligence needed a lot of work and we should not have went into there in the first place but it was not lies that was the problem, it is our need to be the world police. There is plenty of criticism to be had in Iraq, why use the only criticism that is not true?

Because the idiots aren't smart enough to make the correct argument. Go look at the thread about the mosque. The libtards want to make some mythical argument that there are as many Christian terrorists in the wold today as Muslim terrorists to try to bolster their argument that we shouldn't discriminate against Muslims. I pointed out the pure absurdity of their argument, and even linked to a website that bolstered the argument they SHOULD be having, that not all Muslims are terrorists and THAT is the reason we shouldn't discriminate, and they bashed the site and kept on with the "christians have terrorists to" argument. Why? It's the wrong argument, and its incorrect AND I even gave them the information to fight the correct argument. The ONLY conclusion I can draw is that they are ignorant, lying, jerkoffs.

But it is fun to bury them in a mountain of evidence and then watch them claim some victory out of it somehow.

Way to go...you just proved that you can't answer a simple request.

I'll repeat it in case you just lost your ability to read momentarily....

Show me the link that shows where Bush was indicted for doing something illegal....

That should be easy enough to understand. It's almost word for word the same demand you made in reference to ACORN.

I know I pissed you off when I turned the tables on you, but hey...if you can't take the heat, step away from the fire. Little kids can get hurt playing with things they can't handle. And you obviously can't handle this.

Show me a link where I said he was indicted for doing something illegal.....

I will go slowly here....

LINK PLEASE.

I said he took us to war based on a lie about WMD's. Am I going to fast for you skippy?

And I showed you where Sadaam did in fact kill 5000 of his own citizens with WMD. Do you care to deny that happened? Or do you claim that he used his entire supply up in 1988 and no longer had WMD?

Come on Zona , debate history with me, I dare you.

He dares you!:eek:

Show me a link where I said he was indicted for doing something illegal.....

I will go slowly here....

LINK PLEASE.

I said he took us to war based on a lie about WMD's. Am I going to fast for you skippy?

And I showed you where Sadaam did in fact kill 5000 of his own citizens with WMD. Do you care to deny that happened? Or do you claim that he used his entire supply up in 1988 and no longer had WMD?

well three times the little prick made misstatements about hisotry and then refused to acknowledge them. SO yes, I did.

well three times the little prick made misstatements about hisotry and then refused to acknowledge them. SO yes, I did.

let me know if it works. if it doesn't, you could try to double dog dare him, before you "destroy" him.

let me know if it works. if it doesn't, you could try to double dog dare him, before you "destroy" him.

I'll even triple dog dare him if need be

You will win, master of history.

but cut down on the sugar, you are over-excited and will probably get nightmares.

Am I the only one that noticed how Zona abandoned one argument that he was losing to start another argument that he's also losing?

The boy is dumber than a box of rocks.

My apologies to all the rocks.

I am sick and tired of righty wingers using this word as some sort of Gotcha. Acorn this, Acorn that.

Please Right wingers, link us to something Acorn did illegal. Something, Anything. And please don't waste time with anything pertaining to Okeefe. We all know he is a liar.

Fox told you morons that Acorn was wrong, but here is a hint ditto heads, they didn't back it up with anything factual. They are making you look like idiots again.

Good luck.

LINK PLEASE.

No diversion, no "I heard they" crap...links to something they did that was illegal.

If you cant provide links, please stop the Acorn is bad crap.

LINK PLEASE or you are talking out of your ass.

Good luck wingnuts.

5views.com Blog Archive More ACORN scandals

Cracking the ACORN | Blackinformant.com

Exclusive: ACORN's Illegal Activities and Mafia-Style Tactics in Congress’s SpotlightPublications Family Security Matters

Pajamas Media ACORN Linked to Illegal Aid for Obama Campaign

Michelle Malkin The ACORN Obama knows

More ACORN fraud… this time against ACORN [Karl]

Some Video’s

Congressman Steve King Blows The Whistle On The Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now–ACORN–Organized Criminal Enterprise!–Videos Pronk Palisades

“Live From New York”….another ACORN video. Congress MUST Investigate ACORN! Romanticpoet's Weblog

Destroyed the Housing Market

“How ACORN Destroyed the Housing Market”|OpenMarket.org

ZONA, Where are you?

Your Precious Acorn is Rotting, are you going to jump in and defend them?

The Proof has been given as you requested :eusa_whistle:

ZONA, HELLO ????????? I would love to hear your Defense of Acorn :razz::razz:

Am I the only one that noticed how Zona abandoned one argument that he was losing to start another argument that he's also losing?

People like Zona fall into one of two catagories, 1) Too Stupid or 2) Partisan hack, right or wrong, no matter what.

Hey Zona, why you avoiding this thread? Are you waiting for ACORN to email you your next talking points?

So, you agree. We didnt find WMD's and Bush did threaten us with mushroom clouds.

Debate me on this.

You lose sir. Good day. :lol:

People like Zona fall into one of two catagories, 1) Too Stupid or 2) Partisan hack, right or wrong, no matter what.

Excellent retort skippy. Thanks for the contribution.

Now back to Acorn not doing anything illegal.

I am still waiting for links that prove that Acorn did something illegal.

Acorn is like corn flakes it doesn't do do anything ,the individuals, those are the flakes that commit the crimes .
ACORN goal of social justice makes it a crime syndicate.Unfortunately there is little left in the USA to stand up for real justice and prosecute social justice neo-comms.

I am still waiting for links that prove that Acorn did something illegal.

Just read the links provided you stupid fuck!

So you agree, Acrond did nothing illegal. The only links provided are always back to Okeefe and we all know he is a right wing liar.

Agreee righty?

I agree you're refusing to look at the links that prove that you are dead wrong, thereby making you look like the total idiot that you are. None of the following have anything to do with O'keefe.

• ■In the state of Missouri in 1986, 12 ACORN members were convicted of voter fraud.
    ■AR 1998-A contractor with ACORN-affiliated Project Vote was arrested for falsifying about 400 voter registration cards.
    ■MN 2004-During a traffic stop, police found more than 300 voter registration cards in the trunk of a former ACORN employee, who had violated a legal requirements that registration cards be submitted to the Secretary of State within 10 days of being filled out and signed.
    ■In Ohio in 2004, four ACORN employees were indicted by a federal grand jury for submitting false voter registration forms.
    ■In January 2005 two Colorado ACORN workers were sentenced to community service for submitting false voter registrations.
    ■OH 2007-A man in Reynoldsburg was indicted on two felony counts of illegal voting and false registration, after being registered by ACORN to vote in two separate counties.
    ■2007, in Kansas City, Missouri, four ACORN employees were indicted for fraud.
    ■Five ACORN employees were convicted and imprisoned in Washington State, in 2007.
    ■PA 2008-An ACORN employee in West Reading, PA, was sentenced to up to 23 months in prison for identity theft and tampering with records. A second ACORN worker pleaded not guilty to the same charges and is free on $10,000 bail.
    ■In April of this year (2008) eight ACORN employees in St. Louis city and county pleaded guilty to federal election fraud for submitting bogus voter registrations.
    ■ACORN (Itself) is currently under investigation for fraudulent voter registration and related activities in at least 11 key battleground states.

Voter-fraud task force raids office backing Obama - Washington Times

Economic Freedom: ACORN workers went to jail for vote-registration fraud in Seattle

yes, an organization that is for proliferation of illegal immigrant child prostitution is so much more savory to the palette.

Da hell are you thinking??!!!???

Sigh... OK quick law lesson.

BP is guilty of a tort. The individual employees who "Caused" the leak were acting in an official capacity as agents of the corporation. They were probably negligent, but we need not prove that they were. Even in an absence of negligence, BP (the whole corporation) is still responsible for these damages, because their products and processes caused the disaster. We all assume it was an accident (hell nobody believes it was done on purpose, do we), and let's assume they performed their procedures by the book. They're still responsible. This is called a strict liability tort.

Acorn is completely different. When the employees break protocol, the individual employees are guilty of crimes. They do not commit these crimes in an official capacity; The law just doesn't allow for it. The crimes (predominantly fraud) are committed by the individuals. If there is a tort, either intentional, negligent, or strict liability, there must first be an aggrieved party. I don't know of any.

That's the difference, and it is a significant one. You automatically assumed I was attacking BP just because I hate oil; Not the case. Just pointing out what a profound legal difference there is between the two situations.

Unless of course it can be proven that ACORN employees participated in a conspiracy, which I believe it could be if we had a justice department with the integrity to do so.

The same premises apply. Those who participated in the conspiracy to defraud are guilty of the crime of conspiracy.

Just read the links provided you stupid fuck!

So you agree, Acrond did nothing illegal. The only links provided are always back to Okeefe and we all know he is a right wing liar.

Agreee righty?

I agree you're refusing to look at the links that prove that you are dead wrong, thereby making you look like the total idiot that you are. None of the following have anything to do with O'keefe.

• ■In the state of Missouri in 1986, 12 ACORN members were convicted of voter fraud.
    ■AR 1998-A contractor with ACORN-affiliated Project Vote was arrested for falsifying about 400 voter registration cards.
    ■MN 2004-During a traffic stop, police found more than 300 voter registration cards in the trunk of a former ACORN employee, who had violated a legal requirements that registration cards be submitted to the Secretary of State within 10 days of being filled out and signed.
    ■In Ohio in 2004, four ACORN employees were indicted by a federal grand jury for submitting false voter registration forms.
    ■In January 2005 two Colorado ACORN workers were sentenced to community service for submitting false voter registrations.
    ■OH 2007-A man in Reynoldsburg was indicted on two felony counts of illegal voting and false registration, after being registered by ACORN to vote in two separate counties.
    ■2007, in Kansas City, Missouri, four ACORN employees were indicted for fraud.
    ■Five ACORN employees were convicted and imprisoned in Washington State, in 2007.
    ■PA 2008-An ACORN employee in West Reading, PA, was sentenced to up to 23 months in prison for identity theft and tampering with records. A second ACORN worker pleaded not guilty to the same charges and is free on $10,000 bail.
    ■In April of this year (2008) eight ACORN employees in St. Louis city and county pleaded guilty to federal election fraud for submitting bogus voter registrations.
    ■ACORN (Itself) is currently under investigation for fraudulent voter registration and related activities in at least 11 key battleground states.

Voter-fraud task force raids office backing Obama - Washington Times

Economic Freedom: ACORN workers went to jail for vote-registration fraud in Seattle
See those are people not ACORN!
jack_benny.jpg

Forum List

Back