Acorn!

Simply rogue employees, nothing more, really!

Exactly. As an organization, they did nothing wrong. The right always try to use Acorn as their gotcha. THEY LOOK LIKE IDIOTS WHEN THEY DO THIS.
The idiots are on the left...anybody who fell for obamahroid's lies.

I so hate this kind of thinking on both sides. Yes, there are idiots on the right and there are idiots on the left, but not everyone on the left is an idiot and not everyone on the right is an idiot. Quite frankly anyone with a brain could see that just by spending a few hours on a site such as this. There are good people on both sides of the spectrum here and then there are some real idiots on both sides of the spectrum here.

However, only idiots spend the majority of their posts calling the other side idiots.

Immie

NOpe, he killed over 3 thousand americans because of a lie about wmd's and mushroom clouds. Which one is worse?

LOL...what? No link? Where is the link that shows the indictment of this bullshit? I mean, it's only fair the if you're gonna demand a link, then I can too...What??? There isn't one?

OK...

You want links to prove there are no wmd's? Are you that dumb? Seriously, go sit in the corner, grown folk are talking. :lol:
Saddam proved he had wmd's simple as that. The lie that Bush lied is old. It was Clinton's CIA that lied to Bush. And yes Saddam had weapons of mass destruction...remember the Kurds?

Saddam played a balancing act over WMDs. He needed Iran to believe he had them as protection against an invasion from them. Unfortunately for him the ploy worked too well and the US invaded. Seems to me tens of thousands of Iraqis were killed under Saddam. Interesting how you value US lives as more important than those of other nations. Where's the equality?

Saddam played a balancing act over WMDs. He needed Iran to believe he had them as protection against an invasion from them. Unfortunately for him the ploy worked too well and the US invaded. Seems to me tens of thousands of Iraqis were killed under Saddam. Interesting how you value US lives as more important than those of other nations. Where's the equality?

Even the most rediculously forgiving body counts place 100,000 dead Iraqis at our feet. Other estimates go up over a million.

I think it is pretty clear what we have done for Iraq.

Even the most rediculously forgiving body counts place 100,000 dead Iraqis at our feet. Other estimates go up over a million.

Actually, it IS pretty clear to those that care to take an honest look but you can't be bothered with honesty, can you. I have been there and spoken to the PEOPLE of Iraq. We have done a lot of good there as well. Do you even understand how oppressive and violent Saddam's regime was? Take the talking point elsewhere.

Actually, it IS pretty clear to those that care to take an honest look but you can't be bothered with honesty, can you. I have been there and spoken to the PEOPLE of Iraq. We have done a lot of good there as well. Do you even understand how oppressive and violent Saddam's regime was? Take the talking point elsewhere.

People tend to agree with you when you are carrying a gun. Talking points? I looked at several estimates this morning before putting my post up. I'll take my replies anywhere I choose asshole.

We allowed genocide to occur in Iraq.

You can go fuck yourself.

Up over a million? That is ridicolous.the true estimate is around 100K and that is sad, but the truth is that outside of a small percentage of those who were collateral damage most of those killed were taking arms up against the USA, I'm so sorry that you feel the US military should not kill those who take arms against them, but that is the reality of war.

As for the good we have done, there are 30M people in Iraq and and by most estimates less than a million of them actively supported Saadam and resisted the US's ousting him from power. So we in effect rescued 29M +/- people from a person they did not wish to be held hostage by. That's pretty noble.

People tend to agree with you when you are carrying a gun. Talking points? I looked at several estimates this morning before putting my post up. I'll take my replies anywhere I choose asshole.

We allowed genocide to occur in Iraq.

You can go fuck yourself.
Yes, talking points about how horrible ua americans are over in Iraq. Four your info, we were INVITED over and then fed by those people that you claim agreed because we had a gun. You may take your replies anywhere you choose and I can tell you how moronic they are when you go there. I have been there and I have talked to the people affected by the war. My experence is the only place I can draw support FOR the war. I still belive that we should not be there but there is NO question in my mind that we have helped the people of that nation more than harmed them. The people have informed me as much.

You point to the people that we have killed in Iraq - do you not realize that the vast majority of those are combatants and that Saddam himself murdered far more civilians in cold blood? I doubt you even have a conception of how people actually live there. Try visiting some time.

By the way., what peoples were we extermination that make you claim genocide?

Up over a million? That is ridicolous.the true estimate is around 100K and that is sad, but the truth is that outside of a small percentage of those who were collateral damage most of those killed were taking arms up against the USA, I'm so sorry that you feel the US military should not kill those who take arms against them, but that is the reality of war.

As for the good we have done, there are 30M people in Iraq and and by most estimates less than a million of them actively supported Saadam and resisted the US's ousting him from power. So we in effect rescued 29M +/- people from a person they did not wish to be held hostage by. That's pretty noble.

US military should not kill those who take arms against them

Fuck you asshole. You seem to forget who took up arms against whom.

Attachments

• $acorn 1.JPG
    $acorn 1.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 43
  • $acorn 2.JPG
    $acorn 2.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 45
Wait wait wait.............Did I hear simply a few bad employees, th erefor the organization isn't responsible? Oh that's sweet music to BP's ears because now they can simply say "hey a few bad employees made bad decisions, so too bad so sad, it's not our companies fault that things went wrong, good luck collecting from those employees."
That's different. Somehow. It just is.

Forum List

Back